Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Misplaced's Expressive Sketches (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Misplaced Could be added to the pinglist please?
@Misplaced Could be added to the pinglist please?
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
I'd love to be added to your pinglist when you have slots open, please; thank you! ♥
I'd love to be added to your pinglist when you have slots open, please; thank you! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@Misplaced i'd love to be on your pinglist for the next time you open
@Misplaced i'd love to be on your pinglist for the next time you open
F3d7DSl.png
@SilentWanderer @Adrenaline @Ophionyx @Mystel @Saccharine @Parad0xxy @Sourdeer @Skadiv @Mesai @Arkeyr79 @bonivich @Trachynhawb @Joule

Open again. There has been a price increase and I have added options for base colors on the head sketch. Please review if this is okay with you, and thank you for your interest!
@SilentWanderer @Adrenaline @Ophionyx @Mystel @Saccharine @Parad0xxy @Sourdeer @Skadiv @Mesai @Arkeyr79 @bonivich @Trachynhawb @Joule

Open again. There has been a price increase and I have added options for base colors on the head sketch. Please review if this is okay with you, and thank you for your interest!
No traveling dragons please!
@Misplaced Full Body Dragon/Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49357315][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/493574/49357315_350.png[/img][/url] Expression/Personality: Owner of a pub. Have a network of informants. Knows all the gossip. Sneaky snarky rascal. Payment Method: t/g mixed As a side note, think of the "horns" the skin adds as a second pair of horns just below the normal pair. You can make the horns pairs intertwined with each other if you want (but don't forget the flowers haha). I am not sure if adding little details with colors (like eyes, and some patterns) like the ones I saw in some examples are included in the price, i don't mind paying a little more for them. Edit: You can also make only one pair of very long horns Thanks!
@Misplaced Full Body

Dragon/Ref:
49357315_350.png
Expression/Personality: Owner of a pub. Have a network of informants. Knows all the gossip. Sneaky snarky rascal.
Payment Method: t/g mixed

As a side note, think of the "horns" the skin adds as a second pair of horns just below the normal pair. You can make the horns pairs intertwined with each other if you want (but don't forget the flowers haha). I am not sure if adding little details with colors (like eyes, and some patterns) like the ones I saw in some examples are included in the price, i don't mind paying a little more for them.

Edit: You can also make only one pair of very long horns

Thanks!
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@Arkeyr79

You got it!
@Arkeyr79

You got it!
[s]Oh could I claim a slot and edit in a bit?[/s] @Misplaced sorry for the wait! had something come up irl^^' Dragon/Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56649090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/566491/56649090_350.png[/img][/url] Expression/Personality: please draw her smiling and doing a peace sign if possible! could the skin be smoke/sparkles around her too? Payment Method: treasure, also offering an eliminate as partial payment
Oh could I claim a slot and edit in a bit?

@Misplaced sorry for the wait! had something come up irl^^'
Dragon/Ref:
56649090_350.png
Expression/Personality: please draw her smiling and doing a peace sign if possible! could the skin be smoke/sparkles around her too?
Payment Method: treasure, also offering an eliminate as partial payment
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Misplaced I'd like to claim a slot please!
@Misplaced I'd like to claim a slot please!
NRIoOfa.png
@MistyGold

of course!

@Ophionyx

It's yours!
@MistyGold

of course!

@Ophionyx

It's yours!
@Misplaced oh yay! I'd love to claim a slot please!
@Misplaced oh yay! I'd love to claim a slot please!
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14