Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop || IvS
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@soulykins she looks so cute - thank you!
@soulykins she looks so cute - thank you!
tQy2QPU.png
@soulykins
Thank you!
@soulykins
Thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@RheoTastic Sculpt check! Since I can only see one side, I only put buttons on the one side, but I can put them on both? Up to you, he’s also going to need a bit of sanding too~ Is there anything you’d like changed or added? [img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/db0bfca8-d746-4d5e-b9e9-6a3e696e5087_sculptcheckrt.png[/img]
@RheoTastic
Sculpt check! Since I can only see one side, I only put buttons on the one side, but I can put them on both? Up to you, he’s also going to need a bit of sanding too~ Is there anything you’d like changed or added?

db0bfca8-d746-4d5e-b9e9-6a3e696e5087_sculptcheckrt.png
vVe6SgN.pnghn6S9oC.png3C3OxSg.pngVleIuIj.pngeJ1f9YG.pngN9WzEZp.png
@MilkPunch IT LOOKS AMAZING!! buttons on one side is great--at first I thought "I want both" but looking at the sculpt so far, I actually like one side way better!! I have no notes except "this looks exemplary and I want to treasure it forever already", you did a FANTASTIC job [emoji=imperial star size=1] [emoji=imperial star size=1] [emoji=imperial star size=1] (esp on the neck, I showed it to my friends who helped me narrow my choices down; it's such a fine detail and the curve looks so good. we freaked out) [img]https://i.imgur.com/eIgKUsM.png[/img]
@MilkPunch IT LOOKS AMAZING!! buttons on one side is great--at first I thought "I want both" but looking at the sculpt so far, I actually like one side way better!! I have no notes except "this looks exemplary and I want to treasure it forever already", you did a FANTASTIC job

(esp on the neck, I showed it to my friends who helped me narrow my choices down; it's such a fine detail and the curve looks so good. we freaked out)
eIgKUsM.png
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic HAHAHA xD! Thank you! Glad you like it so far[emoji=imperial love size=1]! Kekeke...I won't lie it was quite tricky working around his neck and my perfectionism self is a bit miffed he fell over during baking, so you can't quite tell in the pics but his horn head is slightly turned to the left. It does give him a bit of character and make him cuter in my opinion, but I made him sort of a tripod with his legs and tail--so he should have stayed put !! >:T HMMPH. (The secret is I sculpted all his parts separately and baked his head first and worked from there ;3) Also he's very light weight, he can stand when set down somewhere stable but would definitely fall to a light wind heh...heh...n u n"
@RheoTastic
HAHAHA xD! Thank you! Glad you like it so far! Kekeke...I won't lie it was quite tricky working around his neck and my perfectionism self is a bit miffed he fell over during baking, so you can't quite tell in the pics but his horn head is slightly turned to the left.

It does give him a bit of character and make him cuter in my opinion, but I made him sort of a tripod with his legs and tail--so he should have stayed put !! >:T HMMPH. (The secret is I sculpted all his parts separately and baked his head first and worked from there ;3)

Also he's very light weight, he can stand when set down somewhere stable but would definitely fall to a light wind heh...heh...n u n"
@Bearskull here's your adopt! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RhpOZvl.png[/img]
@Bearskull here's your adopt!

RhpOZvl.png
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
@Bearskull Here is Bishop's art! [img]https://i.imgur.com/xilrSOb.png[/img] @wintrecat Here is Art of your boy Cinnamon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/SxDAAvA.png[/img] @Hikaye Dupla's art has been completed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yY7yzd1.png[/img]
@Bearskull Here is Bishop's art!
xilrSOb.png
@wintrecat Here is Art of your boy Cinnamon!
SxDAAvA.png
@Hikaye Dupla's art has been completed!
yY7yzd1.png
dvUDhuR.png
@HoneyDoc thank you! I love it!
@HoneyDoc thank you! I love it!
GyTxqUF.png
[img]https://storage.ko-fi.com/cdn/useruploads/display/4f7403d3-b50b-4590-b69e-3e1498014815_12ec62da-58ef-4388-8c11-173e6c80637c.jpeg[/img] @ArceusAcelaena @RheoTastic @Altair Hey guys, just wanted to check in, give a small update to let you know I’m not dead! Just had some irl things take a good cromch on my time and other small minor mishaps that happened during sanding that have been fixed (I accidentally broke some bits like wings > ~ <) I also didn’t anticipate painting would take me as long as it has, but really that’s my dumb perfectionist brain trying to get colors correct—COUGH THE GRADIENT ON THE WINGS COUGH. For AceusAcelaena, I’m roughly 70% through painting. Needs her darker green markings, and some minor touch ups, and details like whites of the eyes etc~ For Rheo, would you like him to look a lil dinged up or have that, well loved look like the other creatures in the lost thing’s mini film? Just had the thought since I’m about to start painting. I can just paint it first and then show you before I give it that look, and you can decide afterwards since it’ll be something that I’d have to do after completely painting it anyway~ For Altair, sorry for such a late update! This is a very rough wip, there are no tufts of fur or anything, but I’ve got the main body baked~ I will give you another update once I’ve completely finished sculpting him [emoji=spiral happy size=1]!
4f7403d3-b50b-4590-b69e-3e1498014815_12ec62da-58ef-4388-8c11-173e6c80637c.jpeg

@ArceusAcelaena @RheoTastic @Altair
Hey guys, just wanted to check in, give a small update to let you know I’m not dead! Just had some irl things take a good cromch on my time and other small minor mishaps that happened during sanding that have been fixed (I accidentally broke some bits like wings > ~ <) I also didn’t anticipate painting would take me as long as it has, but really that’s my dumb perfectionist brain trying to get colors correct—COUGH THE GRADIENT ON THE WINGS COUGH.

For AceusAcelaena, I’m roughly 70% through painting. Needs her darker green markings, and some minor touch ups, and details like whites of the eyes etc~

For Rheo, would you like him to look a lil dinged up or have that, well loved look like the other creatures in the lost thing’s mini film? Just had the thought since I’m about to start painting. I can just paint it first and then show you before I give it that look, and you can decide afterwards since it’ll be something that I’d have to do after completely painting it anyway~

For Altair, sorry for such a late update! This is a very rough wip, there are no tufts of fur or anything, but I’ve got the main body baked~ I will give you another update once I’ve completely finished sculpting him !
@MilkPunch
AAAAAA that looks amazing;;;
and no worries! Take your time, life comes first <3
@MilkPunch
AAAAAA that looks amazing;;;
and no worries! Take your time, life comes first <3
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50