Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love it!! Tysm <3 Its in her bio!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @tobin
I love it!! Tysm <3

Its in her bio!!

@tobin
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
@Deladria @tigressRising @LastDreadPirate

Just letting you all know that something has come up and I will be away from my art computer for a couple of days, so there will be a slight delay in getting the pieces finished. It shouldn't be long though.
@Deladria @tigressRising @LastDreadPirate

Just letting you all know that something has come up and I will be away from my art computer for a couple of days, so there will be a slight delay in getting the pieces finished. It shouldn't be long though.
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
no problem on my end! :D
no problem on my end! :D
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@iha146
Not a problem, but appreciate the notice! Go take the time you need to take care of business!
@iha146
Not a problem, but appreciate the notice! Go take the time you need to take care of business!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@iha146 No worries! Hopefully everything works out for you. Thanks for the heads-up!
@iha146 No worries! Hopefully everything works out for you. Thanks for the heads-up!
Na5WGHa.png
@pikammd Your adopt is done! The image is quite large so if you need a copy resampled a bit smaller just let me know. P.s. I struggled a bit with the glow tail (first time drawing it + awkward pose for the owl tail to glow) so I added it to the hat as well, if you want it tweaked let me know. I won't have the time for apparel bits or the clouds from the plumage during arcanart, but if you are willing to wait a bit I may be able to send a new copy in the next few weeks once my schedule has calmed down a bit with some smoke effect like you requested. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437846808992153610/903360740587634688/export.png[/img]
@pikammd Your adopt is done! The image is quite large so if you need a copy resampled a bit smaller just let me know.

P.s. I struggled a bit with the glow tail (first time drawing it + awkward pose for the owl tail to glow) so I added it to the hat as well, if you want it tweaked let me know. I won't have the time for apparel bits or the clouds from the plumage during arcanart, but if you are willing to wait a bit I may be able to send a new copy in the next few weeks once my schedule has calmed down a bit with some smoke effect like you requested.

export.png
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
@ApocalypseNyx

IT'S SO CUTE! Thank you so very much! =D Sorry the glowtail was a struggle, I did not even consider the tert. I think it looks great on the hat!
The smoky effect isn't necessary, but I'm in no hurry if you still want to try in later free time. I think it might look really cool, but if you're too busy, don't worry about it. And just to clarify, I was only asking for the smoke effect. I don't like the rest of the apparel/plumage honestly. xD
@ApocalypseNyx

IT'S SO CUTE! Thank you so very much! =D Sorry the glowtail was a struggle, I did not even consider the tert. I think it looks great on the hat!
The smoky effect isn't necessary, but I'm in no hurry if you still want to try in later free time. I think it might look really cool, but if you're too busy, don't worry about it. And just to clarify, I was only asking for the smoke effect. I don't like the rest of the apparel/plumage honestly. xD
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
[font=corbel]@TsarinaTorment [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Katsuji [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pumpkin Patch x 2 [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [morphology=934031] [font=corbel]& [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29713662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/297137/29713662_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 100 Levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] None.
@TsarinaTorment

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Katsuji

I summon you to cast the following spell: Pumpkin Patch x 2
This spell shall be cast upon:
Connie

& 29713662_350.png

The following I place into the circle: 100 Levels

Other specifications: None.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji noted! That's 100 levels
@Katsuji noted! That's 100 levels
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] LithoLab [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pumpkin Patch [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=3&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=22&body=47&winggene=12&wings=170&tertgene=20&tert=102&element=4&eyetype=5][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=170&auth=0feac363399232434942b8b1e2f5b333c12889ce&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 50 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Is it possible to get two versions, one with Plague and one with Water colours on the flames, smoke, and pumpkin? ----- [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] LithoLab [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pumpkin Patch [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=3&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=8&body=140&winggene=24&wings=39&tertgene=5&tert=16&element=2&eyetype=0][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=39&auth=ece12df83d54efbcf60013a4cec4dfacb69856e1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 50 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] N/A
@TsarinaTorment

My Name: LithoLab
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pumpkin Patch
dragon?age=1&body=47&bodygene=22&breed=3&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=20&winggene=12&wings=170&auth=0feac363399232434942b8b1e2f5b333c12889ce&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 50 levels
Other specifications: Is it possible to get two versions, one with Plague and one with Water colours on the flames, smoke, and pumpkin?

My Name: LithoLab
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pumpkin Patch
dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=8&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=5&winggene=24&wings=39&auth=ece12df83d54efbcf60013a4cec4dfacb69856e1&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 50 levels
Other specifications: N/A
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8