Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Tobin [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] Scaleon1 [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Short Story [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3130886][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/31309/3130886.png[/img][/url] Baynautic & [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3097855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/30979/3097855.png[/img][/url] Driggs [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 60 levels [i](five level 10's + two level 5's)[/i] [b]Other specifications:[/b] I would love a short story involving the two of them that demonstrates this snippet from Baynautic's bio: [quote=Prompt]His profound bond with Driggs is no secret to the Clan, even as much as he believes he's hiding it. Driggs, on the other hand, seems totally oblivious (or he doesn't care) what others see of them.[/quote] Another way of phrasing it would be [i]"Endlessly denies his habit of dependency, yet always remains by Driggs’ side."[/i] :P Here's some info about the two of them! Include as much detail as you want to; this is just to get a better idea of who they are. ^^ [quote=About Baynautic]Also known as Bay, the best friend and partner-in-crime to Driggs. The Clan [b]Messenger[/b] who passes along written items and packages. All bark and usually, not much bite. He gets quite flustered easily when dragons compliment and/or insult him. He begrudgingly leaves the intimidation factor to Driggs, albeit not without some protest at the beginning. Bay knows all of the dragons in the Clan quite well, partially from reading Driggs' reports, partially from being completely conspicuous in his efforts to gather intel. The others tend to just reveal the info he needs out of pity. The fact that they keep waking up with mustaches drawn on their face may also be another deciding factor. Terribly flippant at the worst times, as he tries to impress others by using a more 'sophisticated' vocabulary. His voice is the equivalent of saying [i]"Utterly preposterous!"[/i] He is capable of cussing like a madman when he's frightened or scared. Driggs knows this well.[/quote] [quote=About Driggs]He is the best friend and partner-in-crime to Baynautic. Also the [b]Wordsmith[/b] (kind of like a Scribe, he writes stories, reports, and messages) of the Clan. In his work, he is surprisingly eloquent, yet succinct. He believes that you shouldn't waste your time saying words not relevant to what you mean. By the time you approach him, he's already thought of over ten different ways the conversation could begin and end. Still, he's notorious for heading into situations under or over-prepared, never the right amount. Very quiet, but do not mistake his silence for ignorance. Driggs is constantly thinking; of what, we honestly don't know. It's definitely work-related and not that time Baynautic accidentally fell asleep on him. He handles the behind-the-scenes work in their pranks, which is pretty impressive since it's difficult [i]not[/i] to notice this towering Imperial slinking around in the shadows with clinking Steampunk armor on... He has no plans to get rid of it, though.[/quote] Here is a [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/13PALvWIEBp9t1sonQsERj2-qfKPTZ0g2o1rGlDJ_K_s/edit?usp=sharing]previously commissioned fic[/url] of them pulling off some shenanigans on various clan members. It shows off their dynamic pretty well!
@Tobin

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: Scaleon1
I summon you to cast the following spell: Short Story
This spell shall be cast upon: 3130886.png Baynautic & 3097855.png Driggs
The following I place into the circle: 60 levels (five level 10's + two level 5's)
Other specifications:

I would love a short story involving the two of them that demonstrates this snippet from Baynautic's bio:
Prompt wrote:
His profound bond with Driggs is no secret to the Clan, even as much as he believes he's hiding it. Driggs, on the other hand, seems totally oblivious (or he doesn't care) what others see of them.
Another way of phrasing it would be "Endlessly denies his habit of dependency, yet always remains by Driggs’ side." :P

Here's some info about the two of them! Include as much detail as you want to; this is just to get a better idea of who they are. ^^
About Baynautic wrote:
Also known as Bay, the best friend and partner-in-crime to Driggs.
The Clan Messenger who passes along written items and packages. All bark and usually, not much bite. He gets quite flustered easily when dragons compliment and/or insult him. He begrudgingly leaves the intimidation factor to Driggs, albeit not without some protest at the beginning.

Bay knows all of the dragons in the Clan quite well, partially from reading Driggs' reports, partially from being completely conspicuous in his efforts to gather intel. The others tend to just reveal the info he needs out of pity. The fact that they keep waking up with mustaches drawn on their face may also be another deciding factor.

Terribly flippant at the worst times, as he tries to impress others by using a more 'sophisticated' vocabulary. His voice is the equivalent of saying "Utterly preposterous!"

He is capable of cussing like a madman when he's frightened or scared. Driggs knows this well.
About Driggs wrote:
He is the best friend and partner-in-crime to Baynautic.
Also the Wordsmith (kind of like a Scribe, he writes stories, reports, and messages) of the Clan. In his work, he is surprisingly eloquent, yet succinct. He believes that you shouldn't waste your time saying words not relevant to what you mean. By the time you approach him, he's already thought of over ten different ways the conversation could begin and end. Still, he's notorious for heading into situations under or over-prepared, never the right amount.

Very quiet, but do not mistake his silence for ignorance. Driggs is constantly thinking; of what, we honestly don't know. It's definitely work-related and not that time Baynautic accidentally fell asleep on him. He handles the behind-the-scenes work in their pranks, which is pretty impressive since it's difficult not to notice this towering Imperial slinking around in the shadows with clinking Steampunk armor on...

He has no plans to get rid of it, though.

Here is a previously commissioned fic of them pulling off some shenanigans on various clan members. It shows off their dynamic pretty well!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
@BardicAnor @forgranite noted! That's 50 levels
@BardicAnor @forgranite noted! That's 50 levels
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@SevenRedSuns

Can do! I'll start work after the levels are sent.

@Scaleon1

@SevenRedSuns

@Scaleon1

output-onlinepngtools.png
@iha146 [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] tigressRising [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Headshots [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64899572][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648996/64899572_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 5 lvl. 8 dragons [b]Other specifications:[/b] One Coatl headshot please!
@iha146

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: tigressRising
I summon you to cast the following spell: Headshots
This spell shall be cast upon:
64899572_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 5 lvl. 8 dragons
Other specifications: One Coatl headshot please!
Na5WGHa.png
@Al3s1s

Thy Will Be Done - A Lambart Story
"You will bring my people back to the light!" Lightweaver's voice boomed, resounding across the cathedral's stone walls and rattling the panes of stained glass so harshly that Lambart feared they would shatter. The presence of the goddess shone through every crevice, forcing out the darkness of even the furthest corners of the room.

"I will do as you require," the deacon assented, knowing his role as one of service. He dare not oppose his goddess, let alone do so in her cathedral, in her presence.

"You will take the many elements of Elysian to my domain, for you are their shepherd. It is you who must guide those lost sheep back to my light eternal, to Lanternlea Port where you will found this church anew," she demanded. Lightweaver did not wait for an answer from the kneeling deacon, whose eyes had averted rather than blind himself in her radiance.

"Thy will be done," Lambart said though there were none to hear it, quaking. He remained upon the ground, knelt in prayer for several minutes. When the deacon rose, he knew who first to commune with. To the angels, he flew with haste unseen, knowing that they who were closest to the gods would know best how to accomplish his goddess's task. On his way, the acolyte Talopintgafi of the temple was stirred from his transcription of holy texts, sent with a message of warning to the clan's leadership.

He would warn Erskine and Adorinda of Lightweaver's command and bid them follow it lest the goddess's wrath follows the clan instead. Lambart's feckless heart doubted for a moment his worthiness to consult with beings of divine essence such as the angels, wondering if he would not be cast away. Yet, the deacon remained resolute in his faith and so followed through, sure of his goddess's eminence if not in himself.
@Al3s1s

Thy Will Be Done - A Lambart Story
"You will bring my people back to the light!" Lightweaver's voice boomed, resounding across the cathedral's stone walls and rattling the panes of stained glass so harshly that Lambart feared they would shatter. The presence of the goddess shone through every crevice, forcing out the darkness of even the furthest corners of the room.

"I will do as you require," the deacon assented, knowing his role as one of service. He dare not oppose his goddess, let alone do so in her cathedral, in her presence.

"You will take the many elements of Elysian to my domain, for you are their shepherd. It is you who must guide those lost sheep back to my light eternal, to Lanternlea Port where you will found this church anew," she demanded. Lightweaver did not wait for an answer from the kneeling deacon, whose eyes had averted rather than blind himself in her radiance.

"Thy will be done," Lambart said though there were none to hear it, quaking. He remained upon the ground, knelt in prayer for several minutes. When the deacon rose, he knew who first to commune with. To the angels, he flew with haste unseen, knowing that they who were closest to the gods would know best how to accomplish his goddess's task. On his way, the acolyte Talopintgafi of the temple was stirred from his transcription of holy texts, sent with a message of warning to the clan's leadership.

He would warn Erskine and Adorinda of Lightweaver's command and bid them follow it lest the goddess's wrath follows the clan instead. Lambart's feckless heart doubted for a moment his worthiness to consult with beings of divine essence such as the angels, wondering if he would not be cast away. Yet, the deacon remained resolute in his faith and so followed through, sure of his goddess's eminence if not in himself.
@tigressRising

Your call has been heard!

Send the CRs when you're ready ^-^
@tigressRising

Your call has been heard!

Send the CRs when you're ready ^-^
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@iha146 Thank you! I'll send the CRs over now.

@ArceusAcelaena Sending you 5 lvl. 8s as payment for a headshot from iha146!
@iha146 Thank you! I'll send the CRs over now.

@ArceusAcelaena Sending you 5 lvl. 8s as payment for a headshot from iha146!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Oh, I don't use receivers, please send the dragons to me
@tigressRising

Oh, I don't use receivers, please send the dragons to me
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@iha146 Whoops, my bad! I'll resend the CRs to you.
@iha146 Whoops, my bad! I'll resend the CRs to you.
Na5WGHa.png
@Cocolatia

Ecord Bio
Ecord, in many ways, was the first and last dragon anyone would ever meet in the clan. Her work was the first thing any newcomer would experience in the form of the incredible network of glyphs, runes, and abjurations cast for the clan's protection. However, due to the busy nature of her work, the skydancer was often unable to meet newcomers in person if they were to stay for short periods and is often the last of the clan's members to meet any such dragon.

It is not a sad fact for Ecord, shy as she is, that few get to meet her. In truth, the young skydancer much prefers the company of her many tomes - some of which she herself has written. The lack of visitors means she gets to focus on her role peering into ages past to understand the workings of great artifacts and small spells alike, personally monitoring each flicker of magic within the clan's realm.
@Cocolatia

Ecord Bio
Ecord, in many ways, was the first and last dragon anyone would ever meet in the clan. Her work was the first thing any newcomer would experience in the form of the incredible network of glyphs, runes, and abjurations cast for the clan's protection. However, due to the busy nature of her work, the skydancer was often unable to meet newcomers in person if they were to stay for short periods and is often the last of the clan's members to meet any such dragon.

It is not a sad fact for Ecord, shy as she is, that few get to meet her. In truth, the young skydancer much prefers the company of her many tomes - some of which she herself has written. The lack of visitors means she gets to focus on her role peering into ages past to understand the workings of great artifacts and small spells alike, personally monitoring each flicker of magic within the clan's realm.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8