Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TsarinaTorment [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] LilyDragonQueen [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pumpkin Patch [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49777942][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/497780/49777942_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 50 Levels, I'll send them over after you confirm here(?) [b]Other specifications:[/b] I would like the candles to match the apparel candles she has, and the glow of the pumpkin to be red
@TsarinaTorment

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: LilyDragonQueen
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pumpkin Patch
This spell shall be cast upon:
49777942_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 50 Levels, I'll send them over after you confirm here(?)
Other specifications: I would like the candles to match the apparel candles she has, and the glow of the pumpkin to be red
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@PrinceCatLoaf

Can do! I'll begin work after I receive the levels. Are there any wishes you have for the story?
@PrinceCatLoaf

Can do! I'll begin work after I receive the levels. Are there any wishes you have for the story?
output-onlinepngtools.png
@Tobin Nothing in particular! Levels sent via CR, thank you :D
@Tobin Nothing in particular! Levels sent via CR, thank you :D
LDyPVNw.png
@Tobin

My Name: SevenRedSuns
I summon you to cast the following spell: Short Story
This spell shall be cast upon: Rasa and Fairo
The following I place into the circle: 60 Levels, sent directly to you via PA unless you'd like me to send to a receiver. Will be sent as 12 level 5 dragons.
Other specifications: Listed below to separate from form.

Rasa and Fairo have a friendship dynamic, and primarily exist within the same living space. Rasa is my Plague Clan's treasurer, whilst Fairo is a cursed thief from thousands of years in the past, turned to gold by a mage at the request of a King. In terms of their personalities, Rasa's is in her bio. Fairo himself is a witty, cocky dragon who generally doesn't listen to anyone. He's a bit rude and arrogant as well, but these traits are not so prominent around Rasa. He tends to be nicer to her, and his remarks towards her are usually just playful banter. He's still got a bit of an attitude, but is willing to listen to his friend.

The type of story I'd like written is a small story based on my little joke of how Fairo, being a gold statue, sometimes uses this to his advantage to just eat gold coins for no reason other than to be annoying. It's the one thing that'll cause Rasa to get up from her desk and exhibit a trait of being irritated as opposed to her usual lax demeanor.

The general skeleton of how I'd like it to go is the two are laying around in the treasury cave on a lazy day, and Fairo begins to eat coins out of boredom. Rasa is alerted by the noise of him scooping up coin handfuls from the piles on the floor, and she tells Fairo to cut it out. He makes some banter at her as an argument, and they argue playfully back and forth until Rasa gets up and treats him like a dog with plastic in its mouth, pulling the coins directly out and then lightly smacking him upside the head. (But don't do the latter with your dogs!) The story will end with Fairo agreeing to not eat the clan's money in a "Yeah Yeah Alright [eyeroll]" sort of manner.

I hope this is okay! If you need more space for writing I can send in more levels in exchange for more words, it's no problem to me!
@Tobin

My Name: SevenRedSuns
I summon you to cast the following spell: Short Story
This spell shall be cast upon: Rasa and Fairo
The following I place into the circle: 60 Levels, sent directly to you via PA unless you'd like me to send to a receiver. Will be sent as 12 level 5 dragons.
Other specifications: Listed below to separate from form.

Rasa and Fairo have a friendship dynamic, and primarily exist within the same living space. Rasa is my Plague Clan's treasurer, whilst Fairo is a cursed thief from thousands of years in the past, turned to gold by a mage at the request of a King. In terms of their personalities, Rasa's is in her bio. Fairo himself is a witty, cocky dragon who generally doesn't listen to anyone. He's a bit rude and arrogant as well, but these traits are not so prominent around Rasa. He tends to be nicer to her, and his remarks towards her are usually just playful banter. He's still got a bit of an attitude, but is willing to listen to his friend.

The type of story I'd like written is a small story based on my little joke of how Fairo, being a gold statue, sometimes uses this to his advantage to just eat gold coins for no reason other than to be annoying. It's the one thing that'll cause Rasa to get up from her desk and exhibit a trait of being irritated as opposed to her usual lax demeanor.

The general skeleton of how I'd like it to go is the two are laying around in the treasury cave on a lazy day, and Fairo begins to eat coins out of boredom. Rasa is alerted by the noise of him scooping up coin handfuls from the piles on the floor, and she tells Fairo to cut it out. He makes some banter at her as an argument, and they argue playfully back and forth until Rasa gets up and treats him like a dog with plastic in its mouth, pulling the coins directly out and then lightly smacking him upside the head. (But don't do the latter with your dogs!) The story will end with Fairo agreeing to not eat the clan's money in a "Yeah Yeah Alright [eyeroll]" sort of manner.

I hope this is okay! If you need more space for writing I can send in more levels in exchange for more words, it's no problem to me!
soupbear.png jxvdQ6w.png SdOS6m7.png
@LilyDragonQueen confirmed! That's 50 levels
@LilyDragonQueen confirmed! That's 50 levels
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@Deladria

Your call has been heard!

Sorry about any confusion. I can absolutely do all three of those apparel pieces. The halo falls in my medium apparel price of 16 levels, and the necklace and headpiece both fall in the tricky category at 24 levels each.

40(base)+16(crystalcourt halo)+24(ornate gold necklace)+24(sepia lace headpiece)=104 levels total.

If that's okay, you can send the CRs when you're ready. If you'd prefer to leave off any pieces due to price, just let me know and the price will drop accordingly ^-^

@Deladria

Your call has been heard!

Sorry about any confusion. I can absolutely do all three of those apparel pieces. The halo falls in my medium apparel price of 16 levels, and the necklace and headpiece both fall in the tricky category at 24 levels each.

40(base)+16(crystalcourt halo)+24(ornate gold necklace)+24(sepia lace headpiece)=104 levels total.

If that's okay, you can send the CRs when you're ready. If you'd prefer to leave off any pieces due to price, just let me know and the price will drop accordingly ^-^

QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@TsarinaTorment [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] BardicAnor [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pumpkin Patch [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70141593][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701416/70141593_350.png[/img][/url] (and here's a version without apparel to make it easier) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=10&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=142&auth=0abc62828be8260279a6a8ba464c061f56f4195b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 5 lvl 10 dragons [b]Other specifications:[/b] n/a thank you!
@TsarinaTorment

My Name: BardicAnor
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pumpkin Patch
This spell shall be cast upon: 70141593_350.png
(and here's a version without apparel to make it easier)
dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=10&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=142&auth=0abc62828be8260279a6a8ba464c061f56f4195b&dummyext=prev.png
The following I place into the circle: 5 lvl 10 dragons
Other specifications: n/a thank you!
@iha146

Thanks for the clarification. Plus I didn't scroll down far enough anyway! I took another look at some of your finished Coatls and I think I'll skip the necklace, so as not to crowd the neck, as there isn't that much space before the fluffy part! I will start sending for 80 levels now.
@iha146

Thanks for the clarification. Plus I didn't scroll down far enough anyway! I took another look at some of your finished Coatls and I think I'll skip the necklace, so as not to crowd the neck, as there isn't that much space before the fluffy part! I will start sending for 80 levels now.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@TsarinaTorment [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] forgranite [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pumpkin Patch adopt [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6979153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/69792/6979153_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 50 lvls, sent via PA [b]Other specifications:[/b] n/a
@TsarinaTorment

My Name: forgranite
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pumpkin Patch adopt
This spell shall be cast upon: 6979153_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 50 lvls, sent via PA
Other specifications: n/a
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
Bump!

I’ve updated my prices to fit the fodder floor better :)

A Pumpkin Patchling now costs 20 levels
Bump!

I’ve updated my prices to fit the fodder floor better :)

A Pumpkin Patchling now costs 20 levels
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8