Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] ffxiv oc art [H] G/T/items
1 2
ping me or don't, i'm subscribed!
for quick responses feel free to msg me on discord, Tzarbucks#0005 (no need to send a friend request!)

Looking for artists accepting gems, treasure, or retired items/accents/etc. currently not able to pay with usd, but maybe in the future!

current stock: 10kg+

I prefer digital art & artists I haven't commissioned before, but I'll look at anything!
Not concerned about turnaround time, but a timeframe is appreciated.

Character: Altan
looking for any type of colored art! I prefer digital but will still look at traditional art styles.
Fullbody, Halfbody, and waist-ups are preferred.

Also looking for artists comfortable with couple's art and okay with drawing him with an existing character/npc. please feel free to pm me for more info!

Can provide more in-game screenshots on request, for any outfit/expression.
Thank you!
ping me or don't, i'm subscribed!
for quick responses feel free to msg me on discord, Tzarbucks#0005 (no need to send a friend request!)

Looking for artists accepting gems, treasure, or retired items/accents/etc. currently not able to pay with usd, but maybe in the future!

current stock: 10kg+

I prefer digital art & artists I haven't commissioned before, but I'll look at anything!
Not concerned about turnaround time, but a timeframe is appreciated.

Character: Altan
looking for any type of colored art! I prefer digital but will still look at traditional art styles.
Fullbody, Halfbody, and waist-ups are preferred.

Also looking for artists comfortable with couple's art and okay with drawing him with an existing character/npc. please feel free to pm me for more info!

Can provide more in-game screenshots on request, for any outfit/expression.
Thank you!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile
I love doing couple art, my pair/couple pics are some of the favorites I've ever done. Art shop is in my signature. Out of curiosity, which NPC?
@Weavile
I love doing couple art, my pair/couple pics are some of the favorites I've ever done. Art shop is in my signature. Out of curiosity, which NPC?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@theenforcer i'll pass as I'm not looking for pixel art/that specific art style, but thank you! To answer the question, it would be emet selch/my wol.
@theenforcer i'll pass as I'm not looking for pixel art/that specific art style, but thank you! To answer the question, it would be emet selch/my wol.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Hi! I am up for drawing Altan, even if his design is bit more complicated than I usually do. I also do multi-character art. You can check out my shop prices linked in the signature and more up-to-date art in my Toyhouse!

Thank you for taking time to read this!
Hi! I am up for drawing Altan, even if his design is bit more complicated than I usually do. I also do multi-character art. You can check out my shop prices linked in the signature and more up-to-date art in my Toyhouse!

Thank you for taking time to read this!
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@sunnyinferno apologies for the late response! i will pass for the time being, but thank you!
@sunnyinferno apologies for the late response! i will pass for the time being, but thank you!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
artshop in sig!

i also have animations, paintings, and crayon doodles not shown
artshop in sig!

i also have animations, paintings, and crayon doodles not shown
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@myasmic I'll pass for the time being, thank you for showing me your art however!
@myasmic I'll pass for the time being, thank you for showing me your art however!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
hi
hi
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Oh my
I love your OC and would love to draw him! I'm on mobile rn so I can't link examples so I'll have to edit my post in a bit! Definitely willing to draw couples art.
X X X
X X X
(note that I don't draw backgrounds like in that last image)
For fully rendered bust, I charge 3,500g.
For fully rendered halfbody, I charge 4,500g.
for fully rendered fullbody, I charge 6,500g.
additional characters are + 50% of base price :)
I can also draw fullbody chibi for same price as bust, but I don't have any human examples to show.
I am in the process of moving to another state so I am a BIT busy but it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks for me to complete your art- and more likely just a couple days if I get started immediately.
Oh my
I love your OC and would love to draw him! I'm on mobile rn so I can't link examples so I'll have to edit my post in a bit! Definitely willing to draw couples art.
X X X
X X X
(note that I don't draw backgrounds like in that last image)
For fully rendered bust, I charge 3,500g.
For fully rendered halfbody, I charge 4,500g.
for fully rendered fullbody, I charge 6,500g.
additional characters are + 50% of base price :)
I can also draw fullbody chibi for same price as bust, but I don't have any human examples to show.
I am in the process of moving to another state so I am a BIT busy but it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks for me to complete your art- and more likely just a couple days if I get started immediately.
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@naitochan ohhh i love your art!! i'd love a rendered halfbody! i can provide more details tomorrow if that's okay (like pose, etc)? going to bed rn
@naitochan ohhh i love your art!! i'd love a rendered halfbody! i can provide more details tomorrow if that's okay (like pose, etc)? going to bed rn
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2