Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bee’s Beautiful Bookstore [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@TheEnforcer here you go!

People like to say that there’s no such thing as a truly bad dragon. They say that dragons just make bad choices sometimes, or maybe that they’re misunderstood. BadVibes proves that rule wrong in a heartbeat. Anyone who’s been near him knows in an instant that something is wrong. Nobody knows his name, and no one is stupid enough to ask, so he is simply called BadVibes. He had parents, presumably, but no one knows anything about them, either. All anyone really knows when they are near him is that something is wrong. They see in just a glance the terrible things he has done to other dragons, to dragons he once pretended to love. They know that they have to run. They don’t know that if he’s seen them, it’s probably too late. They don’t know he’s almost certainly seen them. They don’t know the horrible things that lay ahead if they don’t pull off the miracle that is escaping BadVibes.

BadVibes is not only cruel, but also just plain mean. He’s rude to your face if you speak to him for some reason (most either don’t dare or don’t bother). He devotes himself to his definition of Edge, and he wouldn’t care if all of Sorineth fell for him to achieve that ideal. He performed truly unholy experiments on dragons for years, even going so far as to kidnap a dragon from another Edgy clan. That was Distorticon’s clan. BadVibes doesn’t think much of Distorticon’s idea of what edge means, and respects his power not all. He even went so far as to kidnap his wife, Slimy. He thought she would make an amazing aid in his creation of EE, and though that has raised her to a high position, she just wants to go back home to her husband and her old clan. All she could do was stand by and watch as BadVibes performed his awful experiments, turning dragons to globs and heaps of ooze, then forcing the pitiful monstrosities to mate with real dragons, ranting about “keeping the bloodline pure” and “reducing color ranges”.

In the end, one of his experiments worked. He managed to revive his goddess of Edge, EE, who he believes is the perfect representation of what Edge should be. Xe doesn’t seem to care about what he thinks. Xe left him, after all his work to bring her back. That doesn’t matter. His daughter has always loved EE as much as he had, in fact, Destruction had been one of the few to willingly stay and help him on his mission. Together, they would find EE, they would bring back their deity. They knew that xe would come to xier senses eventually, that xe would come back to them. They search almost constantly now. All the time they had spent each day trying to revive xem, they could now devote to searching for xem. And they would find EE, even if they had to search each day for the rest of their lives. That’s what he told himself anyway. It doesn’t matter to him if EE wants to be found or not, it’s his mission and he will fulfill it.
@TheEnforcer here you go!

People like to say that there’s no such thing as a truly bad dragon. They say that dragons just make bad choices sometimes, or maybe that they’re misunderstood. BadVibes proves that rule wrong in a heartbeat. Anyone who’s been near him knows in an instant that something is wrong. Nobody knows his name, and no one is stupid enough to ask, so he is simply called BadVibes. He had parents, presumably, but no one knows anything about them, either. All anyone really knows when they are near him is that something is wrong. They see in just a glance the terrible things he has done to other dragons, to dragons he once pretended to love. They know that they have to run. They don’t know that if he’s seen them, it’s probably too late. They don’t know he’s almost certainly seen them. They don’t know the horrible things that lay ahead if they don’t pull off the miracle that is escaping BadVibes.

BadVibes is not only cruel, but also just plain mean. He’s rude to your face if you speak to him for some reason (most either don’t dare or don’t bother). He devotes himself to his definition of Edge, and he wouldn’t care if all of Sorineth fell for him to achieve that ideal. He performed truly unholy experiments on dragons for years, even going so far as to kidnap a dragon from another Edgy clan. That was Distorticon’s clan. BadVibes doesn’t think much of Distorticon’s idea of what edge means, and respects his power not all. He even went so far as to kidnap his wife, Slimy. He thought she would make an amazing aid in his creation of EE, and though that has raised her to a high position, she just wants to go back home to her husband and her old clan. All she could do was stand by and watch as BadVibes performed his awful experiments, turning dragons to globs and heaps of ooze, then forcing the pitiful monstrosities to mate with real dragons, ranting about “keeping the bloodline pure” and “reducing color ranges”.

In the end, one of his experiments worked. He managed to revive his goddess of Edge, EE, who he believes is the perfect representation of what Edge should be. Xe doesn’t seem to care about what he thinks. Xe left him, after all his work to bring her back. That doesn’t matter. His daughter has always loved EE as much as he had, in fact, Destruction had been one of the few to willingly stay and help him on his mission. Together, they would find EE, they would bring back their deity. They knew that xe would come to xier senses eventually, that xe would come back to them. They search almost constantly now. All the time they had spent each day trying to revive xem, they could now devote to searching for xem. And they would find EE, even if they had to search each day for the rest of their lives. That’s what he told himself anyway. It doesn’t matter to him if EE wants to be found or not, it’s his mission and he will fulfill it.
8d7c1e3de1d2d2fc6ed079afc5f8446b926665d1.png
@AmbientMage
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64239863
Basic Ideas: Ima worrying about her kids development, because shes a single mom. ima struggles to find a partner, realises she doesnt feel anything or anyone. She gets so worried to the point she is stressed. During hangout with her best friends, she told her everything. Ima's friend ardens reassures ima that, she doesnt need a romantic partner to raise her kids.
Specific Details/Points You Want Included: maybe in the end, she finds a former father (call him omito) and co parents with him non-romantically
Discounts: Birthday [] Arcane Buddies [] Newbie [] Returning Customer [] None [/]
Payment Offer: 25kt (250 words) (will pay more if needed)

(Edited because i realised my initial request made no sense, sorry!)
@AmbientMage
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64239863
Basic Ideas: Ima worrying about her kids development, because shes a single mom. ima struggles to find a partner, realises she doesnt feel anything or anyone. She gets so worried to the point she is stressed. During hangout with her best friends, she told her everything. Ima's friend ardens reassures ima that, she doesnt need a romantic partner to raise her kids.
Specific Details/Points You Want Included: maybe in the end, she finds a former father (call him omito) and co parents with him non-romantically
Discounts: Birthday [] Arcane Buddies [] Newbie [] Returning Customer [] None [/]
Payment Offer: 25kt (250 words) (will pay more if needed)

(Edited because i realised my initial request made no sense, sorry!)
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
@OatCrunch yeah, sure!
@OatCrunch yeah, sure!
@AmbientMage [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66495268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664953/66495268_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Basic Ideas:[/b] Child of a demigod & mortal. Was gifted to my clan through an alliance with another clan. [b]Specific Details/Points You Want Included:[/b] You can decide if they're a demigod/immortal or not! Parents don't live within my clan so they're kind of on their own. They are related to the royal bloodline but wouldn't stand out too much. Not required at all but if you wanted to include any other dragons in the tab their in as friends/enemies/acquaintances you could. [b]Discounts:[/b] Birthday [] Arcane Buddies [] Newbie [] Returning Customer [] None [x] [b]Payment Offer:[/b] 85kt
@AmbientMage
Dragon: 66495268_350.png
Basic Ideas: Child of a demigod & mortal. Was gifted to my clan through an alliance with another clan.
Specific Details/Points You Want Included: You can decide if they're a demigod/immortal or not! Parents don't live within my clan so they're kind of on their own. They are related to the royal bloodline but wouldn't stand out too much. Not required at all but if you wanted to include any other dragons in the tab their in as friends/enemies/acquaintances you could.
Discounts: Birthday [] Arcane Buddies [] Newbie [] Returning Customer [] None [x]
Payment Offer: 85kt
2XruB4R.png
@Abysea got it!
@Abysea got it!
@OatCrunch

Here you go, I love Ima and really enjoyed writing her!
Would you mind if I made her one of my examples for the front page?

Ima looked around, her friends close by, and let out a sigh. “It’s just… I don’t seem to feel attraction to anyone, and I just… I just don’t know how it will affect the kids, you know?”

Nymstryx looked at her, bemusedly confused. “Whatever do you mean by that, Ima? Your hatchlings are doing great.”

“I mean,” Ima began, looking back down at the floor, “All the other hatchlings have a… a normal family, with two parents to help them, not one by herself who can barely stop herself from hurting them during training, and I just want the best for them, but I don’t know if that’s something I can give on my own.”

Ardens placed her claws on each of Ima’s shoulders, balancing a bit precariously on her perch. “Ima, don’t be ridiculous. You’re a wonderful mother, and you don’t need anyone’s help. You’re doing great as you are. If you want help, or you think you need it, just ask, and we’ll help, or someone else will. You’re the best parent you’ve ever met, even on your own, and your hatchlings are little delights who are coming along better than quite a few I can think of who have two parents.”

Ima looked up, an odd look in her eye. “You’re right Arden. You usually are.”

“That’s the truest thing you’ve said this whole time,” said Arden with a chuckle.

The next day, as Ima was wandering about the clan, trying to work out her feelings on her own, she met a dragon named Omito. A former father himself, he was more than willing to help her raise her kids, platonically of course, as he was still hurting from the loss of his first hatchlings and mate.

@Abysea

Here's Timbre, I accidentally made him a lil bit sad, whoopsie!

It wasn’t that Timbre was standoffish, or even antisocial at heart, in fact he wasn’t in the slightest, but with his life it was hard not to be. He had been traded to House Wavecaller, traded for a noble’s son as if the hatchlings had been treasures or gemstones. Traded in an alliance to a family that didn’t want him, to a family that left him on his own for most of his life. At least the parent nobles pretended they didn’t loathe their responsibility for him, however loose of a term that might be. Benessa was nice at least, but he could tell she missed the brother he had been traded for. Epsilon certainly wasn’t nice, he was just rude, and threatening, and snide to his face whenever he tried to speak to him. Most of the other dragons at the palace still thought he was too high rank to be associated with, no matter how hard he tried to convince them otherwise. So even though he wanted nothing more than some friends, he built up walls to protect himself, putting on the guise of the uncaring noble, the cold and calculating demigod, to hide himself from the creeping arms of loneliness.

He has a few dragons that tolerate him, at least, though just one friend. Lleu has powers of binding that most view as a curse, but he also has a keen eye, for not just fashion but dragons too. He saw that Timbre just needed a companion, and after getting him a presentable outfit, allows him to accompany him some days as he goes about his duties. Eli, too, is kind to him. She has been kicked out of the Water flight before, and is banned from many more, so to her the status quo is more of a mild suggestion than something to live her life by. She teaches him to draw, though he’s nowhere near as good as her, and lets him tag along with her on days when he feels particularly alone. Benessa doesn’t like him, but doesn’t mind too much if he joins her in the libraries sometimes for a few hours of quiet study. It grates on her if he comes too often, though, so he tries to limit his time spent with her. He doesn’t like libraries much, anyways.

The only dragon that is truly a friend to him is Avekir. Avekir doesn’t care about the social expectations of the palace, or any expectations, really. All he cares about is love, and the love of friends is certainly a type of love to him. Timbre will listen to any dragon talk for hours, but Avekir is one of the few who can get him to speak back, and finds Timbre to be an excellent conversationalist when he tries to be. He doesn’t have much practice with things like feelings, but he tries his best, because Avekir has so much practice with them, and cares so much about it. He thinks his love of the clan’s hatchlings is adorable, and will visit them with him anytime. Avekir does take him up on that quite a bit, so he doesn’t have to be alone and so he can enjoy time spent with a friend. He doesn’t have many either, as most dragons find his worship of a Beastclan god and his tendency to overshare off-putting. Timbre finds it charming, and even if he didn’t, he would put up with it anyway, because on the rare occasions when Avekir isn’t talking about those things, he has unexpectedly deep insights about almost everything else.

Timbre is a demigod, though he isn’t as powerful as most, being the child of a demigod and a mortal. He is granted immortality, and is nearly impossible to harm, but his power is simply that of illusion. He thinks it to be simple, at least, but in reality, it is quite impressive for a second-generation demigod. He thinks of it as just another way he fails to be what the nobles who took him want him to be, just another way to hide from the truth of the loneliness he feels. On his worst days, he fakes himself a happier face and stares into the mirror, wondering what it would be like to truly be that smiling dragon with that carefree look in his eyes, to truly feel good things instead of having to put on a noble face, to fix an uncaring expression on his face and keep it there. He doesn’t need to, per se, no one can physically hurt him, but if he looks like he doesn’t care when Epsilon talks about how much he wants him dead, or when Benessa almost calls him her brother’s name every time he thinks they’re getting closer to really becoming close, maybe someday it really won’t.
@OatCrunch

Here you go, I love Ima and really enjoyed writing her!
Would you mind if I made her one of my examples for the front page?

Ima looked around, her friends close by, and let out a sigh. “It’s just… I don’t seem to feel attraction to anyone, and I just… I just don’t know how it will affect the kids, you know?”

Nymstryx looked at her, bemusedly confused. “Whatever do you mean by that, Ima? Your hatchlings are doing great.”

“I mean,” Ima began, looking back down at the floor, “All the other hatchlings have a… a normal family, with two parents to help them, not one by herself who can barely stop herself from hurting them during training, and I just want the best for them, but I don’t know if that’s something I can give on my own.”

Ardens placed her claws on each of Ima’s shoulders, balancing a bit precariously on her perch. “Ima, don’t be ridiculous. You’re a wonderful mother, and you don’t need anyone’s help. You’re doing great as you are. If you want help, or you think you need it, just ask, and we’ll help, or someone else will. You’re the best parent you’ve ever met, even on your own, and your hatchlings are little delights who are coming along better than quite a few I can think of who have two parents.”

Ima looked up, an odd look in her eye. “You’re right Arden. You usually are.”

“That’s the truest thing you’ve said this whole time,” said Arden with a chuckle.

The next day, as Ima was wandering about the clan, trying to work out her feelings on her own, she met a dragon named Omito. A former father himself, he was more than willing to help her raise her kids, platonically of course, as he was still hurting from the loss of his first hatchlings and mate.

@Abysea

Here's Timbre, I accidentally made him a lil bit sad, whoopsie!

It wasn’t that Timbre was standoffish, or even antisocial at heart, in fact he wasn’t in the slightest, but with his life it was hard not to be. He had been traded to House Wavecaller, traded for a noble’s son as if the hatchlings had been treasures or gemstones. Traded in an alliance to a family that didn’t want him, to a family that left him on his own for most of his life. At least the parent nobles pretended they didn’t loathe their responsibility for him, however loose of a term that might be. Benessa was nice at least, but he could tell she missed the brother he had been traded for. Epsilon certainly wasn’t nice, he was just rude, and threatening, and snide to his face whenever he tried to speak to him. Most of the other dragons at the palace still thought he was too high rank to be associated with, no matter how hard he tried to convince them otherwise. So even though he wanted nothing more than some friends, he built up walls to protect himself, putting on the guise of the uncaring noble, the cold and calculating demigod, to hide himself from the creeping arms of loneliness.

He has a few dragons that tolerate him, at least, though just one friend. Lleu has powers of binding that most view as a curse, but he also has a keen eye, for not just fashion but dragons too. He saw that Timbre just needed a companion, and after getting him a presentable outfit, allows him to accompany him some days as he goes about his duties. Eli, too, is kind to him. She has been kicked out of the Water flight before, and is banned from many more, so to her the status quo is more of a mild suggestion than something to live her life by. She teaches him to draw, though he’s nowhere near as good as her, and lets him tag along with her on days when he feels particularly alone. Benessa doesn’t like him, but doesn’t mind too much if he joins her in the libraries sometimes for a few hours of quiet study. It grates on her if he comes too often, though, so he tries to limit his time spent with her. He doesn’t like libraries much, anyways.

The only dragon that is truly a friend to him is Avekir. Avekir doesn’t care about the social expectations of the palace, or any expectations, really. All he cares about is love, and the love of friends is certainly a type of love to him. Timbre will listen to any dragon talk for hours, but Avekir is one of the few who can get him to speak back, and finds Timbre to be an excellent conversationalist when he tries to be. He doesn’t have much practice with things like feelings, but he tries his best, because Avekir has so much practice with them, and cares so much about it. He thinks his love of the clan’s hatchlings is adorable, and will visit them with him anytime. Avekir does take him up on that quite a bit, so he doesn’t have to be alone and so he can enjoy time spent with a friend. He doesn’t have many either, as most dragons find his worship of a Beastclan god and his tendency to overshare off-putting. Timbre finds it charming, and even if he didn’t, he would put up with it anyway, because on the rare occasions when Avekir isn’t talking about those things, he has unexpectedly deep insights about almost everything else.

Timbre is a demigod, though he isn’t as powerful as most, being the child of a demigod and a mortal. He is granted immortality, and is nearly impossible to harm, but his power is simply that of illusion. He thinks it to be simple, at least, but in reality, it is quite impressive for a second-generation demigod. He thinks of it as just another way he fails to be what the nobles who took him want him to be, just another way to hide from the truth of the loneliness he feels. On his worst days, he fakes himself a happier face and stares into the mirror, wondering what it would be like to truly be that smiling dragon with that carefree look in his eyes, to truly feel good things instead of having to put on a noble face, to fix an uncaring expression on his face and keep it there. He doesn’t need to, per se, no one can physically hurt him, but if he looks like he doesn’t care when Epsilon talks about how much he wants him dead, or when Benessa almost calls him her brother’s name every time he thinks they’re getting closer to really becoming close, maybe someday it really won’t.
Thank you, I really enjoy what you came up with for him!
Thank you, I really enjoy what you came up with for him!
2XruB4R.png
@Abysea
I’m glad! Would you mind if I used it as an example for the front page?
@Abysea
I’m glad! Would you mind if I used it as an example for the front page?
I don't mind at all, go ahead :D
I don't mind at all, go ahead :D
2XruB4R.png
[emoji=guardian size=1]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17