Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bee’s Beautiful Bookstore [OPEN]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@AmbientMage [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70023659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700237/70023659_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Basic Ideas:[/b] However you wanna portray how your lair runs, then gets shoved in my direction as the 3rd/4th dragon in my lair and absolutely adored by me. Trained, sent to a designer so can look pretty (pls I'm still working on getting all the apparel it's like 1000+ gems) and treated as a prized dragon becoz given to me by my favorite person<3 [b]Specific Details/Points You Want Included:[/b] Seems standoff-is but really sweet and warm once you strike up a conversation (tbh am I just thinking of you??) Very intimidating, loves silvers and silks. Really good warrior. [b]Discounts:[/b] No. [b]Payment Offer+Word Count:[/b] 85kt for 750 words
@AmbientMage
Dragon: 70023659_350.png
Basic Ideas: However you wanna portray how your lair runs, then gets shoved in my direction as the 3rd/4th dragon in my lair and absolutely adored by me. Trained, sent to a designer so can look pretty (pls I'm still working on getting all the apparel it's like 1000+ gems) and treated as a prized dragon becoz given to me by my favorite person<3
Specific Details/Points You Want Included: Seems standoff-is but really sweet and warm once you strike up a conversation (tbh am I just thinking of you??) Very intimidating, loves silvers and silks. Really good warrior.
Discounts: No.
Payment Offer+Word Count: 85kt for 750 words
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast
Got it!
@TheQueensToast
Got it!
8d7c1e3de1d2d2fc6ed079afc5f8446b926665d1.png
Friendly bonk
Friendly bonk
lv4RvA0.jpg
Happy boop!
Happy boop!
lv4RvA0.jpg
Boop
Boop
lv4RvA0.jpg
[emoji=mahjong tile size=1]
@BellaMoon

Here's your lore! I accidentally made him a little bit sad...whoops. And just a quick fyi, returning customer is for your fifth time back and arcane buddies gets you 15% off, so you actually only owe me 8.5kt/g!

Alkahest had never been a particularly influential dragon. His fathers had some power within the clan as assistants to the Keeper of the Bellaria Clan’s Hoard, sure. It was enough to support him while his career as a court dancer started up. But it had still felt like a miracle when he had managed to catch Victory’s eye. According to her, he was the most talented dancer the clan and the world had ever seen, but he knew enough about the workings of the court to know that she was far more than most would say he deserved. Still, they love each other, and are happy, and that’s all he really cares about.
@BellaMoon

Here's your lore! I accidentally made him a little bit sad...whoops. And just a quick fyi, returning customer is for your fifth time back and arcane buddies gets you 15% off, so you actually only owe me 8.5kt/g!

Alkahest had never been a particularly influential dragon. His fathers had some power within the clan as assistants to the Keeper of the Bellaria Clan’s Hoard, sure. It was enough to support him while his career as a court dancer started up. But it had still felt like a miracle when he had managed to catch Victory’s eye. According to her, he was the most talented dancer the clan and the world had ever seen, but he knew enough about the workings of the court to know that she was far more than most would say he deserved. Still, they love each other, and are happy, and that’s all he really cares about.
happy lil bump
happy lil bump
opened up some slots! :D
opened up some slots! :D
@AmbientMage Sorry I thought I posted a message back. I love it, it fits his personality so well:) Thank you!
@AmbientMage Sorry I thought I posted a message back. I love it, it fits his personality so well:) Thank you!
0ZSX2ZT.pngZewzdsF.pnglrqDePv.png2iCvw0g.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pnge7NCmti.pngcedPG3i.pngBMbExDU.pngCTuU1r6.pngMbe1yYW.png1K9dU7k.png2QoHO.gifMdcU7.gifSYEDe.gif
JkaQI9H.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17