Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bee’s Beautiful Bookstore [OPEN]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
[emoji=left wing size=1]
8d7c1e3de1d2d2fc6ed079afc5f8446b926665d1.png
Bumpity boomp bump bap
Bumpity boomp bump bap
@AmbientMage [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12819899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/128199/12819899_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Basic Ideas:[/b] He is my Halloween rep dragon. He loves to loop around the kingdom (which is set up like a bunch of cozy tents of different shapes/sizes/decorations in a grassy area of the Windswept Plateau) on Halloween night and lead all the hatchlings in a very cute line to the open area that the clan considers the town square. Each hatchling gets a little handful of candy, and he uses magic to illustrate some spooky-but-not-too-spooky stories for the hatchlings. Most of them watch intently with wide and enamored eyes, but some of them are too absorbed on consuming their pile of candy as fast as they can. At the end of the night he'll make sure to round up the hatchlings again and see each of them back home safely. [b]Specific Details/Points You Want Included:[/b] Please include as little or as much of the above details as you want. [b]Discounts:[/b] None [b]Payment Offer+Word Count:[/b] 40 Deepearth Geodes for 200 words
@AmbientMage
Dragon:
12819899_350.png
Basic Ideas: He is my Halloween rep dragon. He loves to loop around the kingdom (which is set up like a bunch of cozy tents of different shapes/sizes/decorations in a grassy area of the Windswept Plateau) on Halloween night and lead all the hatchlings in a very cute line to the open area that the clan considers the town square. Each hatchling gets a little handful of candy, and he uses magic to illustrate some spooky-but-not-too-spooky stories for the hatchlings. Most of them watch intently with wide and enamored eyes, but some of them are too absorbed on consuming their pile of candy as fast as they can. At the end of the night he'll make sure to round up the hatchlings again and see each of them back home safely.
Specific Details/Points You Want Included: Please include as little or as much of the above details as you want.
Discounts: None
Payment Offer+Word Count: 40 Deepearth Geodes for 200 words
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi
Got it, on it!
@SuzyChi
Got it, on it!
@SuzyChi
Here you go! Would you mind if I used this as one of the front page examples?

The first time Vaz came to the kingdom, there was more than a small bit of a panic. A strange dragon no one knew came whizzing through the usually safe and cozy tent-lined streets, collecting the clan’s hatchlings into a strangely adorable and even more strangely orderly line, looping his way to the town square with the hatchlings following behind. What were they supposed to think? They calmed a bit when they saw that he was just giving them handfuls of candy at first, though a few resumed their panic when they remembered the often-preached dangers of taking candy from strangers. He sat them all down with their sweets, telling them spooky tales (though not too spooky) as they watched with wide and enamored eyes. His magic popped and smoked and fizzed as he illustrated vivid scenes, and the hatchlings who were paying attention loved it. Those who weren’t paying attention still had a great time stuffing their faces with their shares of the candy. The panic has vanished now that hatchlings are always returned safe and sound by the end of the night, and the day Vaz comes to visit, the day he calls Halloween, is many a hatchling’s favorite holiday.
@SuzyChi
Here you go! Would you mind if I used this as one of the front page examples?

The first time Vaz came to the kingdom, there was more than a small bit of a panic. A strange dragon no one knew came whizzing through the usually safe and cozy tent-lined streets, collecting the clan’s hatchlings into a strangely adorable and even more strangely orderly line, looping his way to the town square with the hatchlings following behind. What were they supposed to think? They calmed a bit when they saw that he was just giving them handfuls of candy at first, though a few resumed their panic when they remembered the often-preached dangers of taking candy from strangers. He sat them all down with their sweets, telling them spooky tales (though not too spooky) as they watched with wide and enamored eyes. His magic popped and smoked and fizzed as he illustrated vivid scenes, and the hatchlings who were paying attention loved it. Those who weren’t paying attention still had a great time stuffing their faces with their shares of the candy. The panic has vanished now that hatchlings are always returned safe and sound by the end of the night, and the day Vaz comes to visit, the day he calls Halloween, is many a hatchling’s favorite holiday.
@AmbientMage

That's absolutely incredible! Goosebumps when I saw you actually incorporated some phrases I wrote! Was not expecting that :) It's so much more well-written than anything I could have done. Please feel free to use it as a front-page example. Does payment in 40 Deepearth Geodes sound good to you?
@AmbientMage

That's absolutely incredible! Goosebumps when I saw you actually incorporated some phrases I wrote! Was not expecting that :) It's so much more well-written than anything I could have done. Please feel free to use it as a front-page example. Does payment in 40 Deepearth Geodes sound good to you?
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
[emoji=wizard hat size=1]
Bibbidy bobiddy bump
Bibbidy bobiddy bump
bumpy bump