Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sparrowe's Lore Services (CLOSED)
1 2
[b]As of 1/26/23, this thread is permanently closed. If the shop re-opens it will be hosted by Sparrowe, not myself. If you wish to be on a pinglist for the re-opening of the shop, please message, ping, PM, or carrier pigeon. [/b] [size=2]Note: All lore will be written by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/547350]Sparrowe (547350)[/url]. I (vevesii) simply host the thread. [b]Order forms should be sent to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/547350]Sparrowe[/url] via PM, not vevesii![/b] (Although we prefer orders and questions be sent via PM, we encourage you to leave reviews on this thread to show you were satisfied with your experience! Newcoming players, feel free to read through reviews posted by other players so you can be more confident in where your gems/treasure are going.)[/size] ----- [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885955663182835753/888499914705891368/SLS_banner.png[/img] [center][size=6]OPEN | HIATUS | [b]CLOSED[/b][/size][/center] ----- Although Vevesii is managing this post, I (@Sparrowe) am the one who writes the stories and communicates with players. Therefore, when messaging me your requests, make sure to send them to me, not her. Big thanks to Vevesii for her help with setting up the shop, despite the original technical issues! I hope to take this off her hands one day, but I’m not ready to move the shop quite yet. [size=1] dhdfkjdhgsjkf tyyyy and it's no problem take your time! i'm happy to maintain it :) [color=#6D9440]-v[/color] [/size]
As of 1/26/23, this thread is permanently closed. If the shop re-opens it will be hosted by Sparrowe, not myself. If you wish to be on a pinglist for the re-opening of the shop, please message, ping, PM, or carrier pigeon.

Note: All lore will be written by Sparrowe (547350). I (vevesii) simply host the thread. Order forms should be sent to Sparrowe via PM, not vevesii! (Although we prefer orders and questions be sent via PM, we encourage you to leave reviews on this thread to show you were satisfied with your experience! Newcoming players, feel free to read through reviews posted by other players so you can be more confident in where your gems/treasure are going.)
SLS_banner.png
OPEN | HIATUS | CLOSED

Although Vevesii is managing this post, I (@Sparrowe) am the one who writes the stories and communicates with players. Therefore, when messaging me your requests, make sure to send them to me, not her.

Big thanks to Vevesii for her help with setting up the shop, despite the original technical issues! I hope to take this off her hands one day, but I’m not ready to move the shop quite yet.
dhdfkjdhgsjkf tyyyy and it's no problem take your time! i'm happy to maintain it :) -v
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
fteAFtI.png art_shop_wiggl.gif vevesii_pixel_copy.gif
Prices

Conversion Rate: 1 gem/1200 treasure
  • 1-2 paragraphs: 20 gems or 24,000 treasure
  • 3-15 paragraphs: 30 gems or 36,000 treasure
  • 16-30 paragraphs:50 gems or 60,000 treasure
  • 31-40 paragraphs: 100 gems or 120,000 treasure
  • 41-50 paragraphs: 200 gems or 240,000 treasure
Prices

Conversion Rate: 1 gem/1200 treasure
  • 1-2 paragraphs: 20 gems or 24,000 treasure
  • 3-15 paragraphs: 30 gems or 36,000 treasure
  • 16-30 paragraphs:50 gems or 60,000 treasure
  • 31-40 paragraphs: 100 gems or 120,000 treasure
  • 41-50 paragraphs: 200 gems or 240,000 treasure
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
Notes
  • Keep in mind that stories take time to write. The longer a story you order, the longer it will take me to write. It should only take me a week or two at most, but please be patient.
  • The usual paragraph is between four and eight sentences long. The average of that is six. To determine the size of my biographies, I count the number of sentences and divide them by six.
  • 'Biography by Sparrowe' will be written at the end of every biography. Do not delete this or make it transparent.
  • I only write lore for dragons, although I can write from human/anthro/other animal perspectives if your dragon shapeshifts or something along those lines.
    (The password is Soldier)
  • You don’t need to lay down any boundaries! I can look at the dragon and wing it if that’s what you’d like, although I make no promises your dragon will remain mentally stable and unharmed throughout the story. The darkness level of my biographies vary greatly from dragon to dragon…

Notes
  • Keep in mind that stories take time to write. The longer a story you order, the longer it will take me to write. It should only take me a week or two at most, but please be patient.
  • The usual paragraph is between four and eight sentences long. The average of that is six. To determine the size of my biographies, I count the number of sentences and divide them by six.
  • 'Biography by Sparrowe' will be written at the end of every biography. Do not delete this or make it transparent.
  • I only write lore for dragons, although I can write from human/anthro/other animal perspectives if your dragon shapeshifts or something along those lines.
    (The password is Soldier)
  • You don’t need to lay down any boundaries! I can look at the dragon and wing it if that’s what you’d like, although I make no promises your dragon will remain mentally stable and unharmed throughout the story. The darkness level of my biographies vary greatly from dragon to dragon…

8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
Will/Won’t
I will not write:
  • NSFW
  • Anything with sexual content
  • Romantic plots/side plots*
  • Anything else I feel uncomfortable with writing.*
I will write:
  • Gore (minor)
  • Battle
  • Anything not listed in the ‘won’t write’ section

*This is a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions about what I will or won't do, feel free to PM me!
Will/Won’t
I will not write:
  • NSFW
  • Anything with sexual content
  • Romantic plots/side plots*
  • Anything else I feel uncomfortable with writing.*
I will write:
  • Gore (minor)
  • Battle
  • Anything not listed in the ‘won’t write’ section

*This is a case-by-case basis. If you have any questions about what I will or won't do, feel free to PM me!
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
[size=5]Order Form[/size] ----- PM me with this form filled out! [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Personality/Character description:[/b] (How the dragon acts; skills, likes, dislikes, jobs, attitude, mental issues, quirks, scars, etc.) [b]Plot points/plot description:[/b] (What you want to happen in the story/description.) [b]Important Relations:[/b] (Any dragons who you would like mentioned or brought into the plot.) [b]Formatting:[/b] (first/second/third-person, dragon/anthro/animal/human characters, present/past tense.) [b]Other:[/b] (How they got apparel, familiars, etc. little details, anything else you want to say, really.) [b]Password:[/b] (Find the password in one of the previous sections) [code] [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Personality/Character description:[/b] [b]Plot points/plot description:[/b] [b]Important Relations:[/b] [b]Formatting:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [/code]
Order Form
PM me with this form filled out!

Link to Dragon:
Personality/Character description: (How the dragon acts; skills, likes, dislikes, jobs, attitude, mental issues, quirks, scars, etc.)
Plot points/plot description: (What you want to happen in the story/description.)
Important Relations: (Any dragons who you would like mentioned or brought into the plot.)
Formatting: (first/second/third-person, dragon/anthro/animal/human characters, present/past tense.)
Other: (How they got apparel, familiars, etc. little details, anything else you want to say, really.)
Password: (Find the password in one of the previous sections)
Code:
[b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Personality/Character description:[/b] [b]Plot points/plot description:[/b] [b]Important Relations:[/b] [b]Formatting:[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Password:[/b]
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
Examples

Example One (Also the lore to this shop):

Opening his eyes, Sparrowe rolled onto his stomach. He was immediately met with the realization that he was floating in space. Empty, black space. He stood up, fear pricking the spines on his back. What in the galaxy…? The Skydancer lowered his head to touch his nose to the ‘ground’ beneath his feet. It was a mirror, reflecting a dark version of himself that stared up at him with steely yellow eyes.
Jumping back, Sparrowe tore his gaze away, terror sparking in his heart. What was that? Who was that?, he thought, even though he knew well enough that it was himself.
Blaster-fire erupted to his left and he spun around to see his human self throwing all his fiery anger at a battalion of B1 battle droids. A squad of clone soldiers flanked him, guns blazing. Captain Sparrowe took a shot to the shoulder. A flash of pain ripped through the Skydancer’s shoulder, and the picture disappeared. Everything went black.
Sparrowe closed his eyes, breathing deeply. Where in the Galaxy am I… A glowing object appeared in the distance; with no better option, he began walking towards the radiance.
As he approached, his eyes adjusted and he realized that it was the entrance to a cave. He stepped inside.
The walls glittered with mirrors reflecting light, thousands of small crystals throwing radiance in every direction. Drawing his fluffy tail to press against his side, he walked forward towards the back of the cave.
Sparrowe stared at himself in a mirror that stretched from roof to floor at the back of the cave. Although the cavern itself was empty besides Sparrowe and the mirror, the reflective object showed a pile of notebooks around his feet and pens scattered across the floor.
The dragon in the mirror spoke. “Sparrowe.”
Sparrowe froze.
“Sparrowe. You have a talent. Use it.”
The Skydancer looked at his reflection. “A talent?”
The dragon pushed the books at its feet through the mirror to Sparrowe’s side. “Yes. A talent. Share your talent. Give it to others.”
Sparrowe locked eyes with his reflection. The reflection looked away, down at Sparrowe’s feet. “Go. Fulfill what the deities have prepared for you.”

Dragon Links: Sparrowe

Example Two:

Torix is a dragon with Arcane magics that fluctuate throughout the year. At autumn equinox, these powers reach their height and continue to stay strong until winter begins. Although most would expect him to be more sorcerer-like and unnerving, he tends to be a goofy, light-hearted prankster. he's good at making friends with dragons who have similar humor to him and is generally very amiable (when he's not dead-set on jump-scaring a random passerby.)
He's always loved Shadow and frequently takes trips there to socialize and go to festivals. His power presides in Arcane, and from a young age, he honed his skills to create dazzling light shows and deceptive magic tricks. His magic wasn't just for show, though. He also figured out invisibility and various other powers that would aid him in battle. He scrounges up money wherever he can and puts his talents to use in any way possible, often holding up four or five jobs at a time (nobody knows how he manages to do this and keep up a perfect record, especially since some of these jobs have clashing hours.)
His closest friend is Asher. They're usually pretty crazy together (definitely chaotic neutral alignments...) but during October they're especially nerve-wracking. The two prank each other and everyone around them. Sometimes, they hide in piles of dead leaves until a dragon walks by and then they jump out dramatically, terrifying the dragon. They get a real kick out of that.
Torix is also close friends with Gale. They mainly started talking because they noticed they had nearly identical colors, and that conversation branched into a good, steady friendship. Usually, Gale is fairly stoic, but Torix knows how to make him smile. They like to try to teach each other magic and melee battle. Torix can't seem to grasp actual claws-and-teeth combat, while Gale continuously fails at effectively using elemental powers.

Dragon links: Torix

Example Three:

Grim and hopeless, Ankoku stared at the ground of the Rotrock Rim. Aleena nuzzled his head gently. "It'll be okay," she murmured. Without looking up, he replied, "All of them are strong. All of them are hungry, angry. And here we are, soft, weak." He looked up at his sister. "They'll tear us to pieces."
"We won't let them, Ankoku. It's okay. We'll find somewhere safe."
Ankoku nestled his head into their mane. Sighing, he mumbled through the fur, "We grew in the Wyrmwound without growing stronger. Perhaps if we grow in the peaceful, wild domain of the Gladekeeper, we will finally gain strength?"
"Maybe. But we will have to trek far until we find the river to the East." Aleena ruffled the hair on his head with her snout and he pressed into her chin for comfort.
"Then so we will, for Plague detests us."

Dragon Links: Ankoku and Aleena

Example Four:

Tohurau was born in Wolfsong's clan but came to the Corps of Lost Ranks because he didn't feel at home there. This Guardian possesses a strong connection to the Fire domain and loves lava and flames. A mild yet violent soul with a strong ability to kill without batting an eye, this trooper is a friend of Eternal and Myst, two assassins in the clan. Due to Flight differences, he tends to avoid using magical moves for fighting; although if he does use magic, it is powerful Ice magic due to his birthplace. His scales are grey as ash and aren't affected by heat.

The weight of the fiery shoulder guards on his back didn't feel like a burden; it felt like a dream. Ever since he was a child, he'd been told, "No, you can't go to the Fire Flight. No, you can't use Fire magic. No, you can't like flames. Flames mean death. Fire and Ice have been enemies since the dawn of time."
He completely disagreed.
He felt at home in the lava. He felt in the right place when his surroundings were burning. "But no, you can't live in the Fire domain. No, you can't leave Ice. You have to stay here and fight against Fire for us! Fire and Ice are sworn enemies! We need your magical powers to protect us!" are the only responses he ever received. It's what his parents told him every time. It's what his whole clan told him.
So he left. He was going to be a Fire dragon. And nobody would be allowed to question it. Why? Because his scales were impenetrable by flame. He was so strong in Ice magic that he couldn't be damaged by his Flight's sworn enemy.
That's probably why he was such a disappointment; because instead of fighting Fire, he became one with them.

Dragon Links: Tohurau
Examples

Example One (Also the lore to this shop):

Opening his eyes, Sparrowe rolled onto his stomach. He was immediately met with the realization that he was floating in space. Empty, black space. He stood up, fear pricking the spines on his back. What in the galaxy…? The Skydancer lowered his head to touch his nose to the ‘ground’ beneath his feet. It was a mirror, reflecting a dark version of himself that stared up at him with steely yellow eyes.
Jumping back, Sparrowe tore his gaze away, terror sparking in his heart. What was that? Who was that?, he thought, even though he knew well enough that it was himself.
Blaster-fire erupted to his left and he spun around to see his human self throwing all his fiery anger at a battalion of B1 battle droids. A squad of clone soldiers flanked him, guns blazing. Captain Sparrowe took a shot to the shoulder. A flash of pain ripped through the Skydancer’s shoulder, and the picture disappeared. Everything went black.
Sparrowe closed his eyes, breathing deeply. Where in the Galaxy am I… A glowing object appeared in the distance; with no better option, he began walking towards the radiance.
As he approached, his eyes adjusted and he realized that it was the entrance to a cave. He stepped inside.
The walls glittered with mirrors reflecting light, thousands of small crystals throwing radiance in every direction. Drawing his fluffy tail to press against his side, he walked forward towards the back of the cave.
Sparrowe stared at himself in a mirror that stretched from roof to floor at the back of the cave. Although the cavern itself was empty besides Sparrowe and the mirror, the reflective object showed a pile of notebooks around his feet and pens scattered across the floor.
The dragon in the mirror spoke. “Sparrowe.”
Sparrowe froze.
“Sparrowe. You have a talent. Use it.”
The Skydancer looked at his reflection. “A talent?”
The dragon pushed the books at its feet through the mirror to Sparrowe’s side. “Yes. A talent. Share your talent. Give it to others.”
Sparrowe locked eyes with his reflection. The reflection looked away, down at Sparrowe’s feet. “Go. Fulfill what the deities have prepared for you.”

Dragon Links: Sparrowe

Example Two:

Torix is a dragon with Arcane magics that fluctuate throughout the year. At autumn equinox, these powers reach their height and continue to stay strong until winter begins. Although most would expect him to be more sorcerer-like and unnerving, he tends to be a goofy, light-hearted prankster. he's good at making friends with dragons who have similar humor to him and is generally very amiable (when he's not dead-set on jump-scaring a random passerby.)
He's always loved Shadow and frequently takes trips there to socialize and go to festivals. His power presides in Arcane, and from a young age, he honed his skills to create dazzling light shows and deceptive magic tricks. His magic wasn't just for show, though. He also figured out invisibility and various other powers that would aid him in battle. He scrounges up money wherever he can and puts his talents to use in any way possible, often holding up four or five jobs at a time (nobody knows how he manages to do this and keep up a perfect record, especially since some of these jobs have clashing hours.)
His closest friend is Asher. They're usually pretty crazy together (definitely chaotic neutral alignments...) but during October they're especially nerve-wracking. The two prank each other and everyone around them. Sometimes, they hide in piles of dead leaves until a dragon walks by and then they jump out dramatically, terrifying the dragon. They get a real kick out of that.
Torix is also close friends with Gale. They mainly started talking because they noticed they had nearly identical colors, and that conversation branched into a good, steady friendship. Usually, Gale is fairly stoic, but Torix knows how to make him smile. They like to try to teach each other magic and melee battle. Torix can't seem to grasp actual claws-and-teeth combat, while Gale continuously fails at effectively using elemental powers.

Dragon links: Torix

Example Three:

Grim and hopeless, Ankoku stared at the ground of the Rotrock Rim. Aleena nuzzled his head gently. "It'll be okay," she murmured. Without looking up, he replied, "All of them are strong. All of them are hungry, angry. And here we are, soft, weak." He looked up at his sister. "They'll tear us to pieces."
"We won't let them, Ankoku. It's okay. We'll find somewhere safe."
Ankoku nestled his head into their mane. Sighing, he mumbled through the fur, "We grew in the Wyrmwound without growing stronger. Perhaps if we grow in the peaceful, wild domain of the Gladekeeper, we will finally gain strength?"
"Maybe. But we will have to trek far until we find the river to the East." Aleena ruffled the hair on his head with her snout and he pressed into her chin for comfort.
"Then so we will, for Plague detests us."

Dragon Links: Ankoku and Aleena

Example Four:

Tohurau was born in Wolfsong's clan but came to the Corps of Lost Ranks because he didn't feel at home there. This Guardian possesses a strong connection to the Fire domain and loves lava and flames. A mild yet violent soul with a strong ability to kill without batting an eye, this trooper is a friend of Eternal and Myst, two assassins in the clan. Due to Flight differences, he tends to avoid using magical moves for fighting; although if he does use magic, it is powerful Ice magic due to his birthplace. His scales are grey as ash and aren't affected by heat.

The weight of the fiery shoulder guards on his back didn't feel like a burden; it felt like a dream. Ever since he was a child, he'd been told, "No, you can't go to the Fire Flight. No, you can't use Fire magic. No, you can't like flames. Flames mean death. Fire and Ice have been enemies since the dawn of time."
He completely disagreed.
He felt at home in the lava. He felt in the right place when his surroundings were burning. "But no, you can't live in the Fire domain. No, you can't leave Ice. You have to stay here and fight against Fire for us! Fire and Ice are sworn enemies! We need your magical powers to protect us!" are the only responses he ever received. It's what his parents told him every time. It's what his whole clan told him.
So he left. He was going to be a Fire dragon. And nobody would be allowed to question it. Why? Because his scales were impenetrable by flame. He was so strong in Ice magic that he couldn't be damaged by his Flight's sworn enemy.
That's probably why he was such a disappointment; because instead of fighting Fire, he became one with them.

Dragon Links: Tohurau
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
[size=5]Banners[/size] ----- These are here for my reference and also anybody who feels like advertising my shop, I suppose. If you do use these to advertise the shop, thank you! Banner: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3058360][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885955663182835753/888499914705891368/SLS_banner.png[/img][/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3058360][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885955663182835753/888499914705891368/SLS_banner.png[/img][/url] [/code] 1:1 Badge: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3058360] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885955663182835753/888499928819695667/SLS_button.png[/img] [/url] [code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3058360][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885955663182835753/888499928819695667/SLS_button.png[/img][/url] [/code]
Banners
These are here for my reference and also anybody who feels like advertising my shop, I suppose. If you do use these to advertise the shop, thank you!

Banner:
SLS_banner.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3058360][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885955663182835753/888499914705891368/SLS_banner.png[/img][/url]
1:1 Badge:

SLS_button.png

Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3058360][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885955663182835753/888499928819695667/SLS_button.png[/img][/url]

8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
Shop is now open!
Shop is now open!
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
Posting to say I commissioned this writer and got a wonderful bio from them! They messaged fast and finished my commission within a quick timeframe. Would definitely be worth it to commission again in the future. ^^
Posting to say I commissioned this writer and got a wonderful bio from them! They messaged fast and finished my commission within a quick timeframe. Would definitely be worth it to commission again in the future. ^^
2XruB4R.png
Dropping by to say I commissioned Sparrowe and I gotta say, he does a fantastic job!! He's quick and presents quality work. Will definitely commission again <3
Dropping by to say I commissioned Sparrowe and I gotta say, he does a fantastic job!! He's quick and presents quality work. Will definitely commission again <3
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
1 2