Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Bio writer.
Looking to get some bios written please post examples and prices. Paying in treasure. If you plan to string me along for months before disappearing or backing out please do not waste my time by posting. This has happened too much. [b]Notes: I want these in third person(as if they are being read from a book). Clan Gale Rain lives on a giant floating island shaped like a turtle. It has a swamp to the west. A pond in the center and a lake to the north of the island. South of the island is a large cave that is behind a waterfall. The kings live in a castle. I'm looking for 300 words for each bio.[/b] [u]The clan is Led by King Nico and his mate King Zayto(note Nico will be turned into the next ancient we get. Since we don't know anything about the ancient yet if you mention him just do so by name. Zayto is an Obelisk)[/u] Elaine: She is the clan teacher. She teaches the young dragons basic skills they would need to know. She is very motherly and nurturing. She loves hatchlings. She always puts others before herself and her own needs. She found the island by mistake one day and decided to stay with the clan [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30992051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/309921/30992051_350.png[/img][/url] Broshi: He is one of the clan scavengers. He goes out daily to look for things the clan may need. He is mellow and laid back. He takes fitness seriously. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40893646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/408937/40893646_350.png[/img][/url] Kogan: He is the clan butcher. He is responsible for prepping meat that is brought in and making sure it is ready for the clan chef. He is a hard worker, but loves to have fun and a good joke will always get him laughing. He was found as an abandoned egg on a scavenging mission and brought back to Gale Rain where he was raised. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71749207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/717493/71749207_350.png[/img][/url] Cole: He is one of the clan warriors. He, Alex and Hydro make up a team That journeys to the Forbidden Portal to battle and bring back things for the clan. He, Alex and Hydro are very close and take their duty seriously. Cole however also has a fun loving side to him. He is very protective as most of his breed are. When he is asleep he reverts to a obsidian colored statue. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71672747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716728/71672747_350.png[/img][/url] Hydro: He is one of the clan warriors. He, Cole and Alex make up a team That journeys to the Forbidden Portal to battle and bring back things for the clan. He, Coal and Alex are very close and taking their duty seriously. Hydro is made up of sludge and slime the result of generations of his family partaking in alchemy, He uses the liquid in his stomach for combat(his capsule gene). Hydro is the healer of his team. Making sure he, Alex and Cole are alright. He spends a lot of time in water. It makes him feel more at ease. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63964697][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639647/63964697_350.png[/img][/url] ~~~ [b]I want this bio to be at least 500 words. [/b] Kendall: Kendall founded Gale Rain alongside Lucy. After she disappeared for a huge number of years(Lucy was my random Progen who I exalted and brought back when staff allowed us to bring back exalted progens) Kendall became the sole leader of the clan. He tried many times to find love and a family as well as ruling and looking out for his clan who he views as family. None of the relationships ever lasted. His children either left home not wanting to stay in one place their entire live or they didn't make it. Nico is his only child who stayed. After years of being king Kendall decided to step down and his son Nico and Nico's mate Zayto took over and became the new kings. Kendall is gentle, kind, has an amazing singing voice, always puts others before himself. He is patient, understanding and a great listener. In his retirement he spends a lot of time just relaxing and spending time with the rest of the clan all of whom still respect and love him. His familiar Wisp has been by his side for everything and the two have a strong bond and would do anything for each other. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71564][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716/71564_350.png[/img][/url]
Looking to get some bios written please post examples and prices. Paying in treasure. If you plan to string me along for months before disappearing or backing out please do not waste my time by posting. This has happened too much.

Notes: I want these in third person(as if they are being read from a book). Clan Gale Rain lives on a giant floating island shaped like a turtle. It has a swamp to the west. A pond in the center and a lake to the north of the island. South of the island is a large cave that is behind a waterfall. The kings live in a castle. I'm looking for 300 words for each bio.

The clan is Led by King Nico and his mate King Zayto(note Nico will be turned into the next ancient we get. Since we don't know anything about the ancient yet if you mention him just do so by name. Zayto is an Obelisk)

Elaine: She is the clan teacher. She teaches the young dragons basic skills they would need to know. She is very motherly and nurturing. She loves hatchlings. She always puts others before herself and her own needs. She found the island by mistake one day and decided to stay with the clan
30992051_350.png

Broshi: He is one of the clan scavengers. He goes out daily to look for things the clan may need. He is mellow and laid back. He takes fitness seriously.
40893646_350.png

Kogan: He is the clan butcher. He is responsible for prepping meat that is brought in and making sure it is ready for the clan chef. He is a hard worker, but loves to have fun and a good joke will always get him laughing. He was found as an abandoned egg on a scavenging mission and brought back to Gale Rain where he was raised.
71749207_350.png

Cole: He is one of the clan warriors. He, Alex and Hydro make up a team That journeys to the Forbidden Portal to battle and bring back things for the clan. He, Alex and Hydro are very close and take their duty seriously. Cole however also has a fun loving side to him. He is very protective as most of his breed are. When he is asleep he reverts to a obsidian colored statue.
71672747_350.png

Hydro: He is one of the clan warriors. He, Cole and Alex make up a team That journeys to the Forbidden Portal to battle and bring back things for the clan. He, Coal and Alex are very close and taking their duty seriously. Hydro is made up of sludge and slime the result of generations of his family partaking in alchemy, He uses the liquid in his stomach for combat(his capsule gene). Hydro is the healer of his team. Making sure he, Alex and Cole are alright. He spends a lot of time in water. It makes him feel more at ease.
63964697_350.png
~~~
I want this bio to be at least 500 words.

Kendall: Kendall founded Gale Rain alongside Lucy. After she disappeared for a huge number of years(Lucy was my random Progen who I exalted and brought back when staff allowed us to bring back exalted progens) Kendall became the sole leader of the clan. He tried many times to find love and a family as well as ruling and looking out for his clan who he views as family.

None of the relationships ever lasted. His children either left home not wanting to stay in one place their entire live or they didn't make it. Nico is his only child who stayed. After years of being king Kendall decided to step down and his son Nico and Nico's mate Zayto took over and became the new kings.

Kendall is gentle, kind, has an amazing singing voice, always puts others before himself. He is patient, understanding and a great listener. In his retirement he spends a lot of time just relaxing and spending time with the rest of the clan all of whom still respect and love him. His familiar Wisp has been by his side for everything and the two have a strong bond and would do anything for each other.
71564_350.png
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
bump
bump
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
Hey @Rusher

I can write some lore/bios for you. I dont have a lore shop, but I have worked for others before.
(A few paragraphs for an example)

Geodean

As Geodean walked into what would be his new home, he couldn’t help but look around at the soon to be bustling streets and the large mouths of unexplored caves. Soon his excitement overshadowed his worry when he was assigned the job of Clan Digger. The colorful dragoness Aurora unknowingly expanded her clans future in more ways than one by taking in the young WildClaw.

A few years had passed. Geodean, now four, had explored the caves around his home to what he thought was their fullest, but the rocky walls always had a new surprise for him. As he walked through the tunnels of the Crystalpine Reaches, he watched the walls for any signs of collapse, and for any new trinkets to add to his growing hoard. Everything looked stable, so he sharpened his talons and dug his daily tunnel.

As Geodean clawed his way through the crumbling stone, his mind began to wander, drowning out the warning creaks and cracks of a possibly lethal mistake. Where did his mother go? They talked so faithfully every week, but after she moved to the new garden sector, there had been nothing. Is she hurt, or just busy? Were they not giving her the letters he worked so hard to send?

He huffed and shook the dust out of his feathers, mumbling to himself as he examined his work. A small geode caught his eye so he walked over, cracking it open. The swirls of orange and green inside the pale grey orb put him in a silent awe, a strange feeling pricking at his scales. It reminded him of home in the gardens, and the feeling of his mothers feathered wings shielding him from the sun on those hot days.

I take 100 gems for every 100 words, so in your case 100kt for every 100 words.
Hey @Rusher

I can write some lore/bios for you. I dont have a lore shop, but I have worked for others before.
(A few paragraphs for an example)

Geodean

As Geodean walked into what would be his new home, he couldn’t help but look around at the soon to be bustling streets and the large mouths of unexplored caves. Soon his excitement overshadowed his worry when he was assigned the job of Clan Digger. The colorful dragoness Aurora unknowingly expanded her clans future in more ways than one by taking in the young WildClaw.

A few years had passed. Geodean, now four, had explored the caves around his home to what he thought was their fullest, but the rocky walls always had a new surprise for him. As he walked through the tunnels of the Crystalpine Reaches, he watched the walls for any signs of collapse, and for any new trinkets to add to his growing hoard. Everything looked stable, so he sharpened his talons and dug his daily tunnel.

As Geodean clawed his way through the crumbling stone, his mind began to wander, drowning out the warning creaks and cracks of a possibly lethal mistake. Where did his mother go? They talked so faithfully every week, but after she moved to the new garden sector, there had been nothing. Is she hurt, or just busy? Were they not giving her the letters he worked so hard to send?

He huffed and shook the dust out of his feathers, mumbling to himself as he examined his work. A small geode caught his eye so he walked over, cracking it open. The swirls of orange and green inside the pale grey orb put him in a silent awe, a strange feeling pricking at his scales. It reminded him of home in the gardens, and the feeling of his mothers feathered wings shielding him from the sun on those hot days.

I take 100 gems for every 100 words, so in your case 100kt for every 100 words.
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
hey I can write for you again if you’re still looking!
hey I can write for you again if you’re still looking!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@Rusher I can write for you! i take 50kt/g per each 100 words!~

let me get some examples!
Tuba
The explorer

Many people may call Tuba a cold blooded Dragon
,however,she has a heart,but,she usually hides her feelings

It all started on a snowy night
,on the Frigid Floes.
She lived in a poor family ,but her parents loved her no matter what. She was their beam of light in the snowy weather.
A few years pass,

Tuba was around 4 at this time.
A big hoarfrost mauler found her parent's little burrow. Tuba had to watch her parents get murdered.The beast left. Tuba's eyes filled with rage and sadness. She took her father's clothing and ran far away.
After traveling for many years,she has reached the water flight.
As she entered the wavey territory,she was greeted by Orion,wich was going out to explore at the time.
He had a smile on his face. He was excited to meet a new potential friend,so he introduced himself.

Tuba's heart fluttered.She felt Love,something she hadn't felt in years.
Orion was confused as of why she looked flustered, but shrugged it off and brought her into the lair.
After settling in,Orion brought her to his little cabin.
They now live there with their children,and have a happy life. Tuba has now killed the hoarfrost mauler and has it as a carpet in her living room

A goddes of death

It all started in a snowstorm.
Her mother and her father were the first figures she recalls seeing. Her mother was a very wonderful woman. She was kind,and always stood up for Galaxite,whenever the other children were bullying her.
Her father was a strong figure
He would always protect their little burrow.

Galaxite is 7
They moved into a town
The town is fairly busy on sundays,When fellow dragons from other towns come to visit and bring different stuff to sell and trade. Galaxite recalls a few familliar faces there every sunday. Their names are Tomo and Scribbles.
She admires how tomo can keep so much information stocked.
A few weeks pass
One sunday morning.Galaxite gets up and goes over to where tomo and scribbles usually hang out. She's fairly early,but what she didin't expect,was the fact the rival clan had planned a raid,taht included blowing up several villages. Hers was first on the list.
Everything was gone.
Her house
Her parents
EVERYTHING

She didint know what to do

she ran away,devastated and ran into the god of war..Culen. He taught her years and years until she finally knew how to fight.
She's sworn to get revenge,she's still looking for them,

She never forgets...

Let me know if interested!

@Rusher I can write for you! i take 50kt/g per each 100 words!~

let me get some examples!
Tuba
The explorer

Many people may call Tuba a cold blooded Dragon
,however,she has a heart,but,she usually hides her feelings

It all started on a snowy night
,on the Frigid Floes.
She lived in a poor family ,but her parents loved her no matter what. She was their beam of light in the snowy weather.
A few years pass,

Tuba was around 4 at this time.
A big hoarfrost mauler found her parent's little burrow. Tuba had to watch her parents get murdered.The beast left. Tuba's eyes filled with rage and sadness. She took her father's clothing and ran far away.
After traveling for many years,she has reached the water flight.
As she entered the wavey territory,she was greeted by Orion,wich was going out to explore at the time.
He had a smile on his face. He was excited to meet a new potential friend,so he introduced himself.

Tuba's heart fluttered.She felt Love,something she hadn't felt in years.
Orion was confused as of why she looked flustered, but shrugged it off and brought her into the lair.
After settling in,Orion brought her to his little cabin.
They now live there with their children,and have a happy life. Tuba has now killed the hoarfrost mauler and has it as a carpet in her living room

A goddes of death

It all started in a snowstorm.
Her mother and her father were the first figures she recalls seeing. Her mother was a very wonderful woman. She was kind,and always stood up for Galaxite,whenever the other children were bullying her.
Her father was a strong figure
He would always protect their little burrow.

Galaxite is 7
They moved into a town
The town is fairly busy on sundays,When fellow dragons from other towns come to visit and bring different stuff to sell and trade. Galaxite recalls a few familliar faces there every sunday. Their names are Tomo and Scribbles.
She admires how tomo can keep so much information stocked.
A few weeks pass
One sunday morning.Galaxite gets up and goes over to where tomo and scribbles usually hang out. She's fairly early,but what she didin't expect,was the fact the rival clan had planned a raid,taht included blowing up several villages. Hers was first on the list.
Everything was gone.
Her house
Her parents
EVERYTHING

She didint know what to do

she ran away,devastated and ran into the god of war..Culen. He taught her years and years until she finally knew how to fight.
She's sworn to get revenge,she's still looking for them,

She never forgets...

Let me know if interested!

QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Rusher
hello! i go with 10kt for every 100 words.

my shop is linked in my sig but for ease here's a link to some examples. lmk if you're interested! i would love to write for either (or both!) Elaine or Kogan :)
@Rusher
hello! i go with 10kt for every 100 words.

my shop is linked in my sig but for ease here's a link to some examples. lmk if you're interested! i would love to write for either (or both!) Elaine or Kogan :)
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
@Rusher hi! i have a lore store here and i have written works that have reached 100k+ words before! i've also got an ao3 you can check out - it's the little button in my sig!

here are some examples:
Quote:
she lives in a dream.

there really wasn’t any other way to explain it. euryplus is so full of imagination and creativity that half the time, her thoughts aren’t tethered to the world. it is a magical thing to observe; a tiny veilspun flitting through the obstacles and problems and challenges of life with her own unique mind. and her thoughts are as colourful as she is; one moment, she will ask if there were parallel universes. the next, she will ask if dragons had simply been reborn. then she will ask if the eleven flights would ever make peace.

euryplus seeks peace. she is a naturally harmonious soul who derives joy from others’ happiness, and cooperation was a value she follows on a daily basis. and yet, she will look at the sky and ask, sometimes, why the dragons of sornieth were still split into eleven different factions. why did they continue to war against one another, when coming together would mean less bloodshed? and sometimes, euryplus dreams. she dreams of laughing faces, of prosperous trades, of piles of gold and gems. but when she wakes up, a familiar mundanity will greet her, and her disappointment will be crushing each time. on those days, euryplus will stare sightlessly out of her den, merely observing. it is the scariest form she can possibly take; because it is the look of a crushed dreamer.

Quote:
he brooded over an exquisitely-made knife in the corner of the den, head lowered and covered by shadows. synth kept to himself most of the time, preferring to mull over his own sinister interests away from the eyes of the rest.

it was a thin, wicked blade; one that had pierced flesh and drawn blood. regular people would have shrunk away in disgust and horror, but synth was fascinated. he studied the edge of the knife, morbidly drawn to the exquisite way it scintillated as he turned it this way and that. was this unique beauty what drove killers to kill? or was it the rush of feeling that came with taking a life? synth could not decide.
@Rusher hi! i have a lore store here and i have written works that have reached 100k+ words before! i've also got an ao3 you can check out - it's the little button in my sig!

here are some examples:
Quote:
she lives in a dream.

there really wasn’t any other way to explain it. euryplus is so full of imagination and creativity that half the time, her thoughts aren’t tethered to the world. it is a magical thing to observe; a tiny veilspun flitting through the obstacles and problems and challenges of life with her own unique mind. and her thoughts are as colourful as she is; one moment, she will ask if there were parallel universes. the next, she will ask if dragons had simply been reborn. then she will ask if the eleven flights would ever make peace.

euryplus seeks peace. she is a naturally harmonious soul who derives joy from others’ happiness, and cooperation was a value she follows on a daily basis. and yet, she will look at the sky and ask, sometimes, why the dragons of sornieth were still split into eleven different factions. why did they continue to war against one another, when coming together would mean less bloodshed? and sometimes, euryplus dreams. she dreams of laughing faces, of prosperous trades, of piles of gold and gems. but when she wakes up, a familiar mundanity will greet her, and her disappointment will be crushing each time. on those days, euryplus will stare sightlessly out of her den, merely observing. it is the scariest form she can possibly take; because it is the look of a crushed dreamer.

Quote:
he brooded over an exquisitely-made knife in the corner of the den, head lowered and covered by shadows. synth kept to himself most of the time, preferring to mull over his own sinister interests away from the eyes of the rest.

it was a thin, wicked blade; one that had pierced flesh and drawn blood. regular people would have shrunk away in disgust and horror, but synth was fascinated. he studied the edge of the knife, morbidly drawn to the exquisite way it scintillated as he turned it this way and that. was this unique beauty what drove killers to kill? or was it the rush of feeling that came with taking a life? synth could not decide.
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png