Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | emergency pop up sketch shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Bump! Rooting for you and your partner <3
Bump! Rooting for you and your partner <3
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
thank you all for the good wishes /
thank you all for the good wishes /
friendly bump - hope things get better for you!
friendly bump - hope things get better for you!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
I saw you were good with backgrounds. Do you have preferences or types that are easier for you to draw? And do you prefer to draw dragons, dragons with people shapes or people. I may make of list of dragons for you to consider as I'm still figuring out who would be best in your style.
I saw you were good with backgrounds. Do you have preferences or types that are easier for you to draw? And do you prefer to draw dragons, dragons with people shapes or people. I may make of list of dragons for you to consider as I'm still figuring out who would be best in your style.
mojxxOc.jpg
@Johan I'd love to buy a headshot sketch of two characters (both anthro) together when you have a spot open!
@Johan I'd love to buy a headshot sketch of two characters (both anthro) together when you have a spot open!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
@NaoNao
i think it depends on the design but im good w most things! rendering takes incredibly long tho so other than that its cool!

dragons and anthro would be slightly easier for anatomy for example, but might have markings or wings that are complex

@BirdWings
thank you so much for supporting ;w;! i'll put you in the wait list and ping once i'm done w other commissions
@NaoNao
i think it depends on the design but im good w most things! rendering takes incredibly long tho so other than that its cool!

dragons and anthro would be slightly easier for anatomy for example, but might have markings or wings that are complex

@BirdWings
thank you so much for supporting ;w;! i'll put you in the wait list and ping once i'm done w other commissions
Awesome!
Awesome!
xxxxxxxxxxxx rrCySNL.pngTOIp1Fz.png
Jack
ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tqGkHih.png
NlmYDAS.png
JvUa9ma.png
9s8wmF5.pngGYHMmzV.png
Rendered bust for Soup on discord ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884261644111339540/886988793314435072/comm8.png[/img]
Rendered bust for Soup on discord ^^
comm8.png
Friendly Bump!~<3
Friendly Bump!~<3
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)