Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | emergency pop up sketch shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Johan
Hi there! I'm in love with your art styles! I was hoping to get something of my DnD character I'kal. I was leaning toward maybe an experimental or rendered bust, but I'm open to suggestions if an idea jumps out at you :0)
@Johan
Hi there! I'm in love with your art styles! I was hoping to get something of my DnD character I'kal. I was leaning toward maybe an experimental or rendered bust, but I'm open to suggestions if an idea jumps out at you :0)
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
wow they look amazing, love the wispy particles around their hair! i'd be happy to draw them for you <3
An experimental bust would be $25 flat and rendered would be $35-$40 depending on complexity I'kal would be 35 ^^

for rendered i'll send you 1 or 2 wips and you can give me requests on what you want for them, for experimental i'm just gonna read their bio and follow the vibes. the piece will be a surprise ^^

lmk what u think!

@TornadoTorrie
wow they look amazing, love the wispy particles around their hair! i'd be happy to draw them for you <3
An experimental bust would be $25 flat and rendered would be $35-$40 depending on complexity I'kal would be 35 ^^

for rendered i'll send you 1 or 2 wips and you can give me requests on what you want for them, for experimental i'm just gonna read their bio and follow the vibes. the piece will be a surprise ^^

lmk what u think!

@TornadoTorrie
@Johan
Ooh, I'm a fan of surprises! I think I'd definitely like an experimental bust. I might see about coming back for something rendered after, if you'd be down for that :0)

Lemme know if you need anymore info on I'kal (tho I think most of the important stuff is on their bio page), and feel free to message me your paypal at your earliest convenience so I can get that squared away!
@Johan
Ooh, I'm a fan of surprises! I think I'd definitely like an experimental bust. I might see about coming back for something rendered after, if you'd be down for that :0)

Lemme know if you need anymore info on I'kal (tho I think most of the important stuff is on their bio page), and feel free to message me your paypal at your earliest convenience so I can get that squared away!
@TornadoTorrie
oh I can receive payment after i'm done since its a surprise ^^ but if it's more convenient for u then upfront payment is ok too
@TornadoTorrie
oh I can receive payment after i'm done since its a surprise ^^ but if it's more convenient for u then upfront payment is ok too
@Weavile it's finished! ik it's waist up but i can't help but include his cool tail and shorts [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] lmk what you think [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/757230184951840919/883328580816351282/comm4.png[/img]
@Weavile
it's finished! ik it's waist up but i can't help but include his cool tail and shorts
lmk what you think
comm4.png
@johan oh I’m in love with how he turned out, thank you so much!! Is there a good place to credit you on my toyhouse?
@johan oh I’m in love with how he turned out, thank you so much!! Is there a good place to credit you on my toyhouse?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Weavile
yes! my th is teathpaste ^^
i'm rlly glad u liked it
@Weavile
yes! my th is teathpaste ^^
i'm rlly glad u liked it
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/743766179067199612/883743565354770512/comm5.png[/img] @TornadoTorrie aaand it's done, lmk what u think!
comm5.png
@TornadoTorrie
aaand it's done, lmk what u think!
@Johan
Omg I gasped! That's absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much *~* wow wow wow, don't mind me, I'm just gonna stare at this for the rest of the day
@Johan
Omg I gasped! That's absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much *~* wow wow wow, don't mind me, I'm just gonna stare at this for the rest of the day
Bump! I wish you and your partner the best!
Bump! I wish you and your partner the best!
1 2 3 4 5 6