Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fact’s art shop (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LemonySnaket

May I be added to your pinglist? Thanks! :-D
@LemonySnaket

May I be added to your pinglist? Thanks! :-D
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
Sorry for the delays!

@GuyInCorner @hyddenchyld both of you have been added!

Note: @/hyddenchyld, I’m probably gonna rehaul the pricing system once I’ve finished the current orders, so no worries about that
Sorry for the delays!

@GuyInCorner @hyddenchyld both of you have been added!

Note: @/hyddenchyld, I’m probably gonna rehaul the pricing system once I’ve finished the current orders, so no worries about that
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
I really like your art, may I be added to the wait list? n__n
I really like your art, may I be added to the wait list? n__n
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri
Added :)
@Deoxtri
Added :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Bamf @Eskoniss @FloatingInSpace @jumbledbyrd @Starflight19 @GuyInCorner @hyddenchyld @Deoxtri
@Eurus @Caricature

Hey all! Not taking forms, but I have some important announcements to make

1) Why such the wait?
Mainly for @/Eurus and @/Caricature, sorry I’ve only gotten to your orders now! Basically, classes have started up and I’m more busy than I ever imagined. However, I also had a 2 week period of being unable to draw and both users before you had quite complex orders. Sorry for the wait guys!

2) Pricing reworking
This is my first time having such a popular art shop, and prices have been experimental. After getting advice and seeing what orders took the most time/were popular, I have reworked prices! This doesn’t affect current clients (@/Eurus + @/Caricature, you will still pay for what you had at the time of ordering) but does affect those on my waitlist!
You can see here for full details, but basically some prices have been lowered/increased, and apparel/skins now cost extra.

3) New shop!
I have also opened up my UMA shop again! Currently the stuff there is either old/not that great, but I have plans! (Skincent for Ridge m, simple yet pretty accent for wc m, and more!)

4) Future and when I will have more slots again
Unfortunately, this shop probably is going to be more slow than I want it to be. This is for 2 reasons: IRL and passion projects. My IRL schedule is very busy and I feel bad when it takes like a month to draw something (even if you guys say you are fine with it). I also want to do other things in my spare time (such as skins, but also fan art, gesture drawing, coding, writing) and I feel guilty when I do these things because I keep thinking “I should be doing commissions right now!”
Due to this, after I have done my current 4 orders, the shop will most likely be closed until Easter/Summer holidays when I have the most free time. Or, it will be open but only for easy orders (Cutesy + sketches).
Perhaps I may make an adoptable shop, as a pre-drawn character would be less time consuming than this? Would be interested to hear if you guys would be interested in this

I hate saying this because I want to draw all of your characters, and I love seeing people get excited at my art and ask to be added to the waitlist, but I need to be honest to both myself + you about how much time I have to run this.

I also want to say: thanks for all the support! When I was like 13 drawing stuff on FireAlpaca with a trackpad, I never would have dreamed people actually saying they loved my art and wanting to pay me to draw :0
As I said, one of the things I plan on practicing is gesture drawing, so hopefully my art will just get more fluid and quicker to make from here!
@Bamf @Eskoniss @FloatingInSpace @jumbledbyrd @Starflight19 @GuyInCorner @hyddenchyld @Deoxtri
@Eurus @Caricature

Hey all! Not taking forms, but I have some important announcements to make

1) Why such the wait?
Mainly for @/Eurus and @/Caricature, sorry I’ve only gotten to your orders now! Basically, classes have started up and I’m more busy than I ever imagined. However, I also had a 2 week period of being unable to draw and both users before you had quite complex orders. Sorry for the wait guys!

2) Pricing reworking
This is my first time having such a popular art shop, and prices have been experimental. After getting advice and seeing what orders took the most time/were popular, I have reworked prices! This doesn’t affect current clients (@/Eurus + @/Caricature, you will still pay for what you had at the time of ordering) but does affect those on my waitlist!
You can see here for full details, but basically some prices have been lowered/increased, and apparel/skins now cost extra.

3) New shop!
I have also opened up my UMA shop again! Currently the stuff there is either old/not that great, but I have plans! (Skincent for Ridge m, simple yet pretty accent for wc m, and more!)

4) Future and when I will have more slots again
Unfortunately, this shop probably is going to be more slow than I want it to be. This is for 2 reasons: IRL and passion projects. My IRL schedule is very busy and I feel bad when it takes like a month to draw something (even if you guys say you are fine with it). I also want to do other things in my spare time (such as skins, but also fan art, gesture drawing, coding, writing) and I feel guilty when I do these things because I keep thinking “I should be doing commissions right now!”
Due to this, after I have done my current 4 orders, the shop will most likely be closed until Easter/Summer holidays when I have the most free time. Or, it will be open but only for easy orders (Cutesy + sketches).
Perhaps I may make an adoptable shop, as a pre-drawn character would be less time consuming than this? Would be interested to hear if you guys would be interested in this

I hate saying this because I want to draw all of your characters, and I love seeing people get excited at my art and ask to be added to the waitlist, but I need to be honest to both myself + you about how much time I have to run this.

I also want to say: thanks for all the support! When I was like 13 drawing stuff on FireAlpaca with a trackpad, I never would have dreamed people actually saying they loved my art and wanting to pay me to draw :0
As I said, one of the things I plan on practicing is gesture drawing, so hopefully my art will just get more fluid and quicker to make from here!
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
The wait time is fine. I understand that rl happens!
Also you said about how you want to draw everyones characters, an adoptable shop is a great idea!
I used to do this with icons when i sold art way back when.
I'd even suggest making a common pose and body shape and then making a bunch of additional extra parts so then you can do almost any character. Mostly just make the common extra parts like ear types and wings. Everything else can be made on a per person basis and can even charge a small fee of they want add ons that you have not created yet. It would be hard at first since you have to make so much but after you have a fair amount you can just dish them out super fast!

Yeah I just love your style and your art!
Wow trackpad drawing I feel the pain. I have done that before but i was not great at it, I was more of a computer mouse person. I still suck at using trackpads and still have a corded mouse i plug into my laptop. XD
The wait time is fine. I understand that rl happens!
Also you said about how you want to draw everyones characters, an adoptable shop is a great idea!
I used to do this with icons when i sold art way back when.
I'd even suggest making a common pose and body shape and then making a bunch of additional extra parts so then you can do almost any character. Mostly just make the common extra parts like ear types and wings. Everything else can be made on a per person basis and can even charge a small fee of they want add ons that you have not created yet. It would be hard at first since you have to make so much but after you have a fair amount you can just dish them out super fast!

Yeah I just love your style and your art!
Wow trackpad drawing I feel the pain. I have done that before but i was not great at it, I was more of a computer mouse person. I still suck at using trackpads and still have a corded mouse i plug into my laptop. XD
Hopefully everyone can be understanding about how life gets complicated and busy sometimes. I know that I would love to draw art of my own dragons, but I've gotten caught up with school and work and just haven't found the motivation to prioritize it, so I understand where you are coming from.

An adoptables shop is always interesting to me so I encourage you to do that if it is of interest to you. But don't be pressured to do that anytime soon. It may be helpful to roll that out slowly over time (start with one or two bases) rather than doing everything up front.

Your art is awesome and I look forward to seeing more of it in the future :)
Hopefully everyone can be understanding about how life gets complicated and busy sometimes. I know that I would love to draw art of my own dragons, but I've gotten caught up with school and work and just haven't found the motivation to prioritize it, so I understand where you are coming from.

An adoptables shop is always interesting to me so I encourage you to do that if it is of interest to you. But don't be pressured to do that anytime soon. It may be helpful to roll that out slowly over time (start with one or two bases) rather than doing everything up front.

Your art is awesome and I look forward to seeing more of it in the future :)
LIo8D8G.gif NiMHBVV.png
Pixel made by user TokiToki
Please put me on the pinglist/waitlist! I’ve got a few dragons I’d love to comm as signatures ^^
Please put me on the pinglist/waitlist! I’ve got a few dragons I’d love to comm as signatures ^^
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
Added you! Sorry for wait :)
@ilios
Added you! Sorry for wait :)
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Bamf @Eskoniss @FloatingInSpace @jumbledbyrd @Starflight19 @GuyInCorner @hyddenchyld @Deoxtri @ilios I’m opening (partially) up again! :D I have more time, feel a lot less burnt out, and will only be accepting simpler orders. Art I’ll be doing: - sketches (any) - flat colouring (bust only) - cutesy (any) - painterly (bust only) - signatures (any kind, any style) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3049064/1#post_48723175]See the pricing post for details[/url] Also, for +100g on top of sketch price I’ll do coloured sketches, like this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/YcxV3XV.png[/img] Currently taking 3 slots, first come first serve!
@Bamf @Eskoniss @FloatingInSpace @jumbledbyrd @Starflight19 @GuyInCorner @hyddenchyld @Deoxtri @ilios

I’m opening (partially) up again! :D I have more time, feel a lot less burnt out, and will only be accepting simpler orders.

Art I’ll be doing:
- sketches (any)
- flat colouring (bust only)
- cutesy (any)
- painterly (bust only)
- signatures (any kind, any style)

See the pricing post for details

Also, for +100g on top of sketch price I’ll do coloured sketches, like this:
YcxV3XV.png

Currently taking 3 slots, first come first serve!
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9