Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fact’s art shop (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Bamf
Added!
@Bamf
Added!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket

Would love to be added to the waitlist!
@LemonySnaket

Would love to be added to the waitlist!
@Fink
Added!
@Fink
Added!
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Bamf @Fink
Slot open! Some of the prices have gone up / some orders aren’t available simply because I’ll have less time from now on.
First come first serve but I’m finishing both of the other orders so more slots will open up.
@Bamf @Fink
Slot open! Some of the prices have gone up / some orders aren’t available simply because I’ll have less time from now on.
First come first serve but I’m finishing both of the other orders so more slots will open up.
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
your art looks awesome! can I be added to the pinglist please :D
your art looks awesome! can I be added to the pinglist please :D
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
I have a Luminous Halo - would you be down for taking one of those + some treasure for like, a painterly fullbody?
I have a Luminous Halo - would you be down for taking one of those + some treasure for like, a painterly fullbody?
@Eskoniss

Added! I should finish my current commission, and then feel a little better by the weekend. So the waitlist shouldn’t be too long!

@Ember
That would work perfectly! However the art shop is on a temporary close so I can’t order right now, happy to place you on the waitlist though
@Eskoniss

Added! I should finish my current commission, and then feel a little better by the weekend. So the waitlist shouldn’t be too long!

@Ember
That would work perfectly! However the art shop is on a temporary close so I can’t order right now, happy to place you on the waitlist though
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Sure thing! I'm happy to go on your waitlist ^^ - I thought I'd mentioned that in my post, oops - my apologies for that, ah.

I'll make a note to myself about the halo so I can have it to fling your way later ^^
Sure thing! I'm happy to go on your waitlist ^^ - I thought I'd mentioned that in my post, oops - my apologies for that, ah.

I'll make a note to myself about the halo so I can have it to fling your way later ^^
@Ember
No worries! Added you to the pinglist
@Ember
No worries! Added you to the pinglist
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Can I please be added to the pinglist.
Can I please be added to the pinglist.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9