Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | fact’s art shop (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LemonySnaket Payment sent! Also thank you in advance.
@LemonySnaket Payment sent! Also thank you in advance.
Hello I'd like to get two things if that's alright, if not, I'll just get the 1st

Username: baelfin
Order type:lined/rendered
Piece: fullbody
Background: transparent
Add ons: a couple eggs and a bird
Reference: (main ref) (colour ref)
Details about character(s): Blake is a fluffy raptor, she's rambunctious and kind, a chaotic good. Dark sclera, Underbite, Iridescent fur coat: Orange/Purple/Pink, scaled belly, about the size of a golden retriever

For the drawing: I was thinking a sheepish smile after getting caught in the act of stealing eggs to eat
Total cost: unsure
Payment method: gems
When are you paying: half upfront

Order type: cutesy
Background: none
Add ons: none
Reference: (main) (other)
Details about character(s): 18 year old kid, outgoing idiot, happy and bubbly
Total cost: 750g
When are you paying: full upfront
Hello I'd like to get two things if that's alright, if not, I'll just get the 1st

Order type:lined/rendered
Add ons: a couple eggs and a bird
Reference: (main ref) (colour ref)
Details about character(s): Blake is a fluffy raptor, she's rambunctious and kind, a chaotic good. Dark sclera, Underbite, Iridescent fur coat: Orange/Purple/Pink, scaled belly, about the size of a golden retriever

For the drawing: I was thinking a sheepish smile after getting caught in the act of stealing eggs to eat
Total cost: unsure
When are you paying: half upfront

Background: none
Reference: (main) (other)
Details about character(s): 18 year old kid, outgoing idiot, happy and bubbly
Total cost: 750g
When are you paying: full upfront
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin
I can do both! May take a little wait because of @/Aelogic ordered first but I’ll sketch them when I can.
Pricing for the first will probably be 1500g + 375g (as the bird + eggs would probably come under the whole small animal thing, which is +25% of total price)
So total for first: 1875g
Total for second: 750g
Total of both pieces: 2625g
I know you’re paying some upfront, some later, but felt it was good to give a total estimate

I probably won’t start sketching them until I’ve done most/all of Aelogic’s order so I don’t really care if payment is sent now or when I start, whatever works best.

Also, do you have anything in mind particularly about the bird/nest or shall I improvise on that?
@Baelfin
I can do both! May take a little wait because of @/Aelogic ordered first but I’ll sketch them when I can.
Pricing for the first will probably be 1500g + 375g (as the bird + eggs would probably come under the whole small animal thing, which is +25% of total price)
So total for first: 1875g
Total for second: 750g
Total of both pieces: 2625g
I know you’re paying some upfront, some later, but felt it was good to give a total estimate

I probably won’t start sketching them until I’ve done most/all of Aelogic’s order so I don’t really care if payment is sent now or when I start, whatever works best.

Also, do you have anything in mind particularly about the bird/nest or shall I improvise on that?
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket thanks for calculating the costs, anything for the bird elements is okay.

if it's okay, I'll send the payment in crs and you can accept them when you start working on them?
@LemonySnaket thanks for calculating the costs, anything for the bird elements is okay.

if it's okay, I'll send the payment in crs and you can accept them when you start working on them?
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin
That works!
@Baelfin
That works!
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Finished an order, slot is now open!
Finished an order, slot is now open!
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Username: WatermelonWolfo
Piece: halfbody
Reference: https://toyhou.se/12424621.tom
Details about character(s): he’s a sweet kid with a little bit of snark so maybe a grin for his expression?
Total cost: 600
When are you paying: total upfront
Username: WatermelonWolfo
Piece: halfbody
Reference: https://toyhou.se/12424621.tom
Details about character(s): he’s a sweet kid with a little bit of snark so maybe a grin for his expression?
Total cost: 600
When are you paying: total upfront
murphy.png
@WatermelonWolfo
Order accepted!
May take a little while since I have 2 orders ahead, but I will message you when I start/when I’ve done the sketch
Either you can send the gems now or you can send a crossroad which I can accept when I start drawing, whichever you prefer
@WatermelonWolfo
Order accepted!
May take a little while since I have 2 orders ahead, but I will message you when I start/when I’ve done the sketch
Either you can send the gems now or you can send a crossroad which I can accept when I start drawing, whichever you prefer
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
you draw snake is soooooo cute <3
you draw snake is soooooo cute <3
9oEjpgn.png looking for artist! SMpwh3v.png
May I be added to your pinglist for when slots re-open?
May I be added to your pinglist for when slots re-open?
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9