Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chuarming Creations [FULL|G/T+EGGS +ETC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Sinfirmitas Sure can do! Lovely design! Go ahead and send over a crossroads or PM (700 gems), with whichever payment method is most comfortable, and i'll PM you once I get the loose sketch done!

@Draconawitches What a pretty character!! I'd be glad to draw him :). He does seem to have a more complicated design, alongside a bit of outfit design on my part, so I will have to charge a little bit extra. The total would come to the equivalent of 2750g instead of 2500g with whatever mixed payment you like! Let me know if this is OK with you.
@Sinfirmitas Sure can do! Lovely design! Go ahead and send over a crossroads or PM (700 gems), with whichever payment method is most comfortable, and i'll PM you once I get the loose sketch done!

@Draconawitches What a pretty character!! I'd be glad to draw him :). He does seem to have a more complicated design, alongside a bit of outfit design on my part, so I will have to charge a little bit extra. The total would come to the equivalent of 2750g instead of 2500g with whatever mixed payment you like! Let me know if this is OK with you.
HOTRgCb.png
@Chuarms

Sounds good! I sent over a little more than half in treasure and I'll pay the second half in gems! :D Thank you!
@Chuarms

Sounds good! I sent over a little more than half in treasure and I'll pay the second half in gems! :D Thank you!

NfdwCv9.png
@Chuarms Got payment sent over <3 thank you again!
@Chuarms Got payment sent over <3 thank you again!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Draconawitches Awesome! :) I'll PM you a loose sketch for approval as soon as it gets done! @Sinfirmitas Of course! Thank you for commissioning me[emoji=music notes size=1]
@Draconawitches Awesome! :) I'll PM you a loose sketch for approval as soon as it gets done!

@Sinfirmitas Of course! Thank you for commissioning me
HOTRgCb.png
Hello again! ^__^ Could you add me to your pinglist please if you wouldn't mind? I am in awe at your work!
Hello again! ^__^ Could you add me to your pinglist please if you wouldn't mind? I am in awe at your work!
r6J6MbS.png
Pinglist please ^^
Pinglist please ^^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@Vovina @StormCaleum Done and done! [emoji=music notes size=1] Thank you!!! [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@Vovina @StormCaleum Done and done! Thank you!!!
HOTRgCb.png
@Chuarms

hello! could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Chuarms

hello! could you add me to the pinglist, please?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas Sure can do! :)
@Mazurkas Sure can do! :)
HOTRgCb.png
I'm absolutely returning once I restock my Gems! Your style is absolutely phenomenal. <3
I'm absolutely returning once I restock my Gems! Your style is absolutely phenomenal. <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18