Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chuarming Creations [FULL|G/T+EGGS +ETC]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Johan So valid, me too!! hahaha something feral overcomes me and i click the thread at 500 mph

@Weavile Go ahead! Just let me know when you edit what you want!

@Erytheus Alrighty! Let me know when you finish editing your post!

@iamtigerlily Sure, i'll take on a third slot for now (: What would you like?
@Johan So valid, me too!! hahaha something feral overcomes me and i click the thread at 500 mph

@Weavile Go ahead! Just let me know when you edit what you want!

@Erytheus Alrighty! Let me know when you finish editing your post!

@iamtigerlily Sure, i'll take on a third slot for now (: What would you like?
HOTRgCb.png
@chuarms
I finished editing my post!
@chuarms
I finished editing my post!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erytheus Sounds good! Go ahead and send payment in whichever method is most comfortable for you -- i'll send you the loose sketch as soon as it's finished!
@Erytheus Sounds good! Go ahead and send payment in whichever method is most comfortable for you -- i'll send you the loose sketch as soon as it's finished!
HOTRgCb.png
@chuarms

May I be added to your pinglist?
@chuarms

May I be added to your pinglist?
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
@scolopendra Sure thing! Added!
@scolopendra Sure thing! Added!
HOTRgCb.png
@chuarms

Thank you so much!!! <3

NAME: Ey'vrin Liezeh
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fullbody!
PAYMENT TYPE: Gems
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER:
Description: Ey'vrin my Bard Miqo'te WoL, Keeper of the Moon.

He's a little overconfident of himself and likes to show off, but generally knows how to back off before he makes too much of a jerk of himself. His bark is worse than his bite, and while he's much more likely to try and guile his way out of a bad situation than fight out of it, he won't hesitate to throw a punch (or an arrow) if necessary.

ETC INFO:
fullbody ref
screenshot of outfit - Screenshot is there to help with some details, but please treat the drawn fullbody ref as the canon version in regards to outfit or appearance details <3
I don't actually have it in game yet rip, but this is the weapon I'm Hoping to get for him eventually.

For pose, I think just a fun like action pose with him in battle/shooting w/ brighter colors would be fun? I know that's very vague so please let me know if you want me to elaborate more on that.
@chuarms

Thank you so much!!! <3

NAME: Ey'vrin Liezeh
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fullbody!
PAYMENT TYPE: Gems
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER:
Description: Ey'vrin my Bard Miqo'te WoL, Keeper of the Moon.

He's a little overconfident of himself and likes to show off, but generally knows how to back off before he makes too much of a jerk of himself. His bark is worse than his bite, and while he's much more likely to try and guile his way out of a bad situation than fight out of it, he won't hesitate to throw a punch (or an arrow) if necessary.

ETC INFO:
fullbody ref
screenshot of outfit - Screenshot is there to help with some details, but please treat the drawn fullbody ref as the canon version in regards to outfit or appearance details <3
I don't actually have it in game yet rip, but this is the weapon I'm Hoping to get for him eventually.

For pose, I think just a fun like action pose with him in battle/shooting w/ brighter colors would be fun? I know that's very vague so please let me know if you want me to elaborate more on that.
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
@iamtigerlily Oooh, a fellow FFXIVer!! Sounds all good to me, however there will be an upcharge to 5500g for the fullbody because of how complex FFXIV weapons and outfits are. Let me know if that is alright, and if so, go ahead and send payment in whichever method is most comfortable for you and i'll send over a loose sketch when it's done for approval!
@iamtigerlily Oooh, a fellow FFXIVer!! Sounds all good to me, however there will be an upcharge to 5500g for the fullbody because of how complex FFXIV weapons and outfits are. Let me know if that is alright, and if so, go ahead and send payment in whichever method is most comfortable for you and i'll send over a loose sketch when it's done for approval!
HOTRgCb.png
@Chuarms That's absolutely fine! Figured that might be the case with how complicated those outfits get lmao. I'll send over payment now <3
@Chuarms That's absolutely fine! Figured that might be the case with how complicated those outfits get lmao. I'll send over payment now <3
0ycRofB.pngPHgyAhh.jpg
Ooh, worm, your art style is absolutely stunning! The flexibility of your style is really neat to see as well... I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future shop openings if that's all right with you! :0c
Ooh, worm, your art style is absolutely stunning! The flexibility of your style is really neat to see as well... I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future shop openings if that's all right with you! :0c
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@SpottedSorex Ahh thank you!!! Added to pinglist (:
@SpottedSorex Ahh thank you!!! Added to pinglist (:
HOTRgCb.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18