Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chuarming Creations [FULL|G/T+EGGS +ETC]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
May I grab a slot please? I can edit shortly with the info!

NAME: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Halfbody please
PAYMENT TYPE: Mixture of the Spellwrought Halo from your WL + the rest in gems if that would be alright? I'd be happy to pay extra for character complexity.
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: She's a wicked angel that hunts down demons across the universe, and is known for being very domineering, serious, and dangerous. She's very dedicated to her job and will stop at nothing to try to win the war.
ETC INFO: Pose/expression and all that would be up to you! She's got some design notes there on the "details" tab of her toyhouse page, but you would be free to stylize and simplify however you'd like. If you think you could possibly include her riding crop in the picture as a prop, that would be wonderful, but is not necessary.

Also if you wouldn't want to draw her for any reason, just let me know! I've got a lot of other characters I could give you your pick from if any stand out to you.
May I grab a slot please? I can edit shortly with the info!

NAME: Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Halfbody please
PAYMENT TYPE: Mixture of the Spellwrought Halo from your WL + the rest in gems if that would be alright? I'd be happy to pay extra for character complexity.
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: She's a wicked angel that hunts down demons across the universe, and is known for being very domineering, serious, and dangerous. She's very dedicated to her job and will stop at nothing to try to win the war.
ETC INFO: Pose/expression and all that would be up to you! She's got some design notes there on the "details" tab of her toyhouse page, but you would be free to stylize and simplify however you'd like. If you think you could possibly include her riding crop in the picture as a prop, that would be wonderful, but is not necessary.

Also if you wouldn't want to draw her for any reason, just let me know! I've got a lot of other characters I could give you your pick from if any stand out to you.
r6J6MbS.png
@Johan @Vovina Sure thing! :)
@Johan @Vovina Sure thing! :)
HOTRgCb.png
Thank you! :D I just edited my previous post with the form.
Thank you! :D I just edited my previous post with the form.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina That sounds good! I saw drawings of Astaroth on your art thread, she's so cool x)!!! No need for extra payment, feel free to send the payment in the method that you're comfortable, and i'll get started on the loose sketch for approval [emoji=red star size=1]
@Vovina That sounds good! I saw drawings of Astaroth on your art thread, she's so cool x)!!! No need for extra payment, feel free to send the payment in the method that you're comfortable, and i'll get started on the loose sketch for approval
HOTRgCb.png
@Chuarms
i fix my originally post now! srry for taking so long ;w;
@Chuarms
i fix my originally post now! srry for taking so long ;w;
@Johan No problem!!! Sounds good to me! (: It'll be 8750 gems for two characters, full body! I'll do my best to imagine the bleakest of mazes x) Go ahead and send over the payment in whichever method is most comfortable for you and i'll send you a loose sketch for your approval as soon as it's done!
@Johan No problem!!! Sounds good to me! (: It'll be 8750 gems for two characters, full body! I'll do my best to imagine the bleakest of mazes x) Go ahead and send over the payment in whichever method is most comfortable for you and i'll send you a loose sketch for your approval as soon as it's done!
HOTRgCb.png

okie thank you!
and oh, the mazes aren't actually too weird, its just a never-ending mansion that rearranges itself from time to time skdjf
You can either go for a art deco looking architecture or go for smth minimal and liminal, this n this are examples of art i made for this place ^^

if you ever feel interested in lore/insp and what not i can send u a short story ;w;

okie thank you!
and oh, the mazes aren't actually too weird, its just a never-ending mansion that rearranges itself from time to time skdjf
You can either go for a art deco looking architecture or go for smth minimal and liminal, this n this are examples of art i made for this place ^^

if you ever feel interested in lore/insp and what not i can send u a short story ;w;
@Johan ooh okay! Go ahead and pm me the story, any inspo is good with me (:
@Johan ooh okay! Go ahead and pm me the story, any inspo is good with me (:
HOTRgCb.png
hi! could i grab a slot if you're open? if not feel free to ignore ;o;!

NAME: Sirius (ref here)
TYPE OF COMMISSION: fullbody
PAYMENT TYPE: gems
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: he's basically a personified star, a flamboyant disaster who's enjoying his time stuck on earth! chaotic himbo basically sums him up, but he has more stuff in his toyhouse bio if you're up for a short read!
ETC INFO: the thing that looks like a tail at the back is actually part of his hair! feel free to play around with the colors ^^

hi! could i grab a slot if you're open? if not feel free to ignore ;o;!

NAME: Sirius (ref here)
TYPE OF COMMISSION: fullbody
PAYMENT TYPE: gems
PERSONALITY OF CHARACTER: he's basically a personified star, a flamboyant disaster who's enjoying his time stuck on earth! chaotic himbo basically sums him up, but he has more stuff in his toyhouse bio if you're up for a short read!
ETC INFO: the thing that looks like a tail at the back is actually part of his hair! feel free to play around with the colors ^^

ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses I did open a slot! All sounds good to me, go ahead and send me the payment in whichever method you're most comfortable and i'll send the loose sketch as soon as it's finished! I love me a good chaotic himbo (: [emoji=blue star size=1]
@pooses I did open a slot! All sounds good to me, go ahead and send me the payment in whichever method you're most comfortable and i'll send the loose sketch as soon as it's finished!
I love me a good chaotic himbo (:
HOTRgCb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18