Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- Art for Fodder CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@nightclouds
could i reserve a slot? will edit in as soon as i can!! QQ

edit // actually could ocs work for chibis too? if so i might send a pm instead, if that’s okay with you!
@nightclouds
could i reserve a slot? will edit in as soon as i can!! QQ

edit // actually could ocs work for chibis too? if so i might send a pm instead, if that’s okay with you!
7bfJZaP.png
@grasssnake485 / @ArceusAcelaena
Could I grab the Character Painting slot? (It's technically 7/4 >.>) Will complete form on slot confirmation.

Also, I believe you may have changed your username, but your form still says grasssnake. :p
@grasssnake485 / @ArceusAcelaena
Could I grab the Character Painting slot? (It's technically 7/4 >.>) Will complete form on slot confirmation.

Also, I believe you may have changed your username, but your form still says grasssnake. :p
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

SNORTS HEY THANKS I FORGOT TO UPDATE THAT /S

Also sure, will save a the slot for ya!
@Alestrius

SNORTS HEY THANKS I FORGOT TO UPDATE THAT /S

Also sure, will save a the slot for ya!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@nightclouds

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: tewro
I summon you to cast the following spell: chibi
This spell shall be cast upon: my boy anthonie!
The following I place into the circle: 250 levels
Other specifications: feel free to go with whatever for his outfit! though his general vibe is just like, urban fashion i guess asdfghjkl honestly just have fun with it
@nightclouds

My Name: tewro
This spell shall be cast upon: my boy anthonie!
Other specifications: feel free to go with whatever for his outfit! though his general vibe is just like, urban fashion i guess asdfghjkl honestly just have fun with it
@ArceusAcelaena
If I want a skin, would it be ok if I send some dragons over this push and some over for the next one during Starfall? I’m willing to do collateral >-<
Because I have exams this week and I’m not sure if I can get the dragons in by this Saturday
@ArceusAcelaena
If I want a skin, would it be ok if I send some dragons over this push and some over for the next one during Starfall? I’m willing to do collateral >-<
Because I have exams this week and I’m not sure if I can get the dragons in by this Saturday
@Littlepotato711
I'm willing to do that, but I won't be sending out the skin until all the levels are received. Which skin are you looking at to get? Leftovers of the cosmic obelisk accents will be available for gems after the push.
@Littlepotato711
I'm willing to do that, but I won't be sending out the skin until all the levels are received. Which skin are you looking at to get? Leftovers of the cosmic obelisk accents will be available for gems after the push.
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@ArceusAcelaena I’m looking to get one of the Starwood Seelie skins, possibly the Imp. I’m fine with only receiving the skin after all levels are sent :)
@ArceusAcelaena I’m looking to get one of the Starwood Seelie skins, possibly the Imp. I’m fine with only receiving the skin after all levels are sent :)
@Littlepotato711
Sure thing, added you to the sheet!
@Littlepotato711
Sure thing, added you to the sheet!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@nightclouds (so sorry @/night, I accidentally put a space between nightclouds and pinged you!) [I]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/I] [b]My Name:[/b] NostalgicBreeze [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] chibi [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] Ransom~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69626487][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696265/69626487_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 250 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] -- I only have him to his waist, but if you'd rather I have a full design, I can switch the character! -- I could also offer another character if you're uncomfortable with the multiple eyes
@nightclouds (so sorry @/night, I accidentally put a space between nightclouds and pinged you!)

My Name: NostalgicBreeze
This spell shall be cast upon: Ransom~
69626487_350.png
Other specifications:
-- I only have him to his waist, but if you'd rather I have a full design, I can switch the character!
-- I could also offer another character if you're uncomfortable with the multiple eyes
Sinew Net Natsuka || They/Them || FRT+3
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Wishlist
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . BS2RofR.png
@nightclouds post above! seems like a misping
@nightclouds post above! seems like a misping
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22