Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- Art for Fodder CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
- falls out of the sky-

@RubieKanary it you!

Slot confirmed! Let me know the details and I'll give you a price ^^

@Viviwren

Slot confirmed! That'll be 380 levels total.

@final

Slot confirmed! That'll be 80 levels per form poem!

@jianghu

Slots confirmed! That'll be 190 levels for the mirror poem, and 80 levels per form poem!

Thank you all for your interest! <3

- falls out of the sky-

@RubieKanary it you!

Slot confirmed! Let me know the details and I'll give you a price ^^

@Viviwren

Slot confirmed! That'll be 380 levels total.

@final

Slot confirmed! That'll be 80 levels per form poem!

@jianghu

Slots confirmed! That'll be 190 levels for the mirror poem, and 80 levels per form poem!

Thank you all for your interest! <3

uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@LadyRenee Just wanted to let you know I've got a limited time snapper/mirror/wildclaw base. I'm not doing apparel on them this week, but because ily and I know almost all of your dergs are dressed, we can set something up where I add apparel to them later for you for g/t if you want. Hope you've been doing well! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nrtT5Mt.gif[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3033086#post_48229547]~This is the link to my foddart shop front~[/url]
@LadyRenee

Just wanted to let you know I've got a limited time snapper/mirror/wildclaw base. I'm not doing apparel on them this week, but because ily and I know almost all of your dergs are dressed, we can set something up where I add apparel to them later for you for g/t if you want.

Hope you've been doing well!

nrtT5Mt.gif

~This is the link to my foddart shop front~
QZjoAv3.pngjF7ewrN.pngWY7Sbpl.pngJdImn7O.gif
@crowvidae

Yes certainly! Please send me the details :D (I’ll put down ur slot but I technically won’t confirm until I see the character)

@Tewro

Awesome, will do >:) order confirmed!

@NostaligicBreeze

I’m fine with multiple eyes and the such, no worries. However, with the character design just being waist up, do you want me to like. Make up the legs? Or just draw waist up?

@Katsuji

Yes, I’ll make a pinglist! And yes, I don’t mind doing both, but would you like them as like. 2 separate chibis? Or 1 base with 2 outfits?

@GuyinCorner

Got your PM! Thank you for the specific color ref. Order confirmed!
@crowvidae

Yes certainly! Please send me the details :D (I’ll put down ur slot but I technically won’t confirm until I see the character)

@Tewro

Awesome, will do >:) order confirmed!

@NostaligicBreeze

I’m fine with multiple eyes and the such, no worries. However, with the character design just being waist up, do you want me to like. Make up the legs? Or just draw waist up?

@Katsuji

Yes, I’ll make a pinglist! And yes, I don’t mind doing both, but would you like them as like. 2 separate chibis? Or 1 base with 2 outfits?

@GuyinCorner

Got your PM! Thank you for the specific color ref. Order confirmed!
AGdICFv.png
@nightclouds

I would like to be added to your pinglist please! (both for arcanart and your art shop!)
@nightclouds

I would like to be added to your pinglist please! (both for arcanart and your art shop!)
UwUnl7O.png
@nightclouds, 2 separate chibis if possible?
@nightclouds, 2 separate chibis if possible?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Ok, gotcha gotcha. Then, yes, that will be 500 lvls!
@Katsuji Ok, gotcha gotcha. Then, yes, that will be 500 lvls!
AGdICFv.png
@nightclouds, fixed it on the form so there’s less confusion. Thank you for confirming! Should I send dragons directly to you or a house receiver?
@nightclouds, fixed it on the form so there’s less confusion. Thank you for confirming! Should I send dragons directly to you or a house receiver?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji
Thank you very much!! Please send them to me :D
@Katsuji
Thank you very much!! Please send them to me :D
AGdICFv.png
@Aerites Sounds good! The apparel will be extra, I would say another 10 levels to do the requested apparel? So 90 total?
@Aerites Sounds good! The apparel will be extra, I would say another 10 levels to do the requested apparel? So 90 total?
OAgM9ob.png
@ArceusAcelaena
Art type/Skin: I would like to order a copy of the Starwood Seelie Imp skin and the Cosmic Garland Obelisk skin!

References: N/A
Did you read and agree to my TOS/Skin Rules? Yes
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? Yes
@ArceusAcelaena
Art type/Skin: I would like to order a copy of the Starwood Seelie Imp skin and the Cosmic Garland Obelisk skin!

References: N/A
Did you read and agree to my TOS/Skin Rules? Yes
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me? Yes
5XZONXp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22