Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt- Art for Fodder CLOSED
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Can confirm I'm up and will be around to receive 'til rollover!
Can confirm I'm up and will be around to receive 'til rollover!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@ArceusAcelaena @TsarinaTorment

Hi sorry for the delay! I was at work and started sending just as I got home. I should have the last levels waiting in Tsarina's CR queue.
@ArceusAcelaena @TsarinaTorment

Hi sorry for the delay! I was at work and started sending just as I got home. I should have the last levels waiting in Tsarina's CR queue.
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
@WardenOfTheBluff I've got your CRs but I think you're still seven levels short?
@WardenOfTheBluff I've got your CRs but I think you're still seven levels short?
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@nightclouds

No worries! If you have any questions about my character you can ask any time btw, excited to see the artwork once it's complete :-D
@nightclouds

No worries! If you have any questions about my character you can ask any time btw, excited to see the artwork once it's complete :-D
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@Liom

Hello! I'm really sorry that I didn't manage to send in the last bit of payment in time for you, may I be able to pay in levels?

I've sent over full payment in dennable dragons (two CRs) for now but feel free to cancel them if you'd rather me pay via another method! I apologise for my lateness in this, let me know if you have another payment plan in mind instead.

Thank you for your understanding, I hope you enjoy dominance too!

Edit: more info :-)
@Liom

Hello! I'm really sorry that I didn't manage to send in the last bit of payment in time for you, may I be able to pay in levels?

I've sent over full payment in dennable dragons (two CRs) for now but feel free to cancel them if you'd rather me pay via another method! I apologise for my lateness in this, let me know if you have another payment plan in mind instead.

Thank you for your understanding, I hope you enjoy dominance too!

Edit: more info :-)
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@GuyInCorner
Hello!!! No worries, I will still accept payment in levels ^^
Thank you for contacting me about this, I really appreciate it your transparency!!
@GuyInCorner
Hello!!! No worries, I will still accept payment in levels ^^
Thank you for contacting me about this, I really appreciate it your transparency!!
@Raskies Oh my goodness! I would love to get some foddart done of my boi Aidan. (Weeping Obelisks) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60241251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602413/60241251_350.png[/img][/url] I’ll send over 12 lvl 10 dragons once you confirm for 120 levels! (Let me know if I should send them to you or a receiver)
@Raskies Oh my goodness! I would love to get some foddart done of my boi Aidan. (Weeping Obelisks)

60241251_350.png

I’ll send over 12 lvl 10 dragons once you confirm for 120 levels! (Let me know if I should send them to you or a receiver)
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh The dominance push is over at the moment, but I’d still be happy to accept payment in levels! Feel free to send me the dragons directly (:
@Laugh The dominance push is over at the moment, but I’d still be happy to accept payment in levels! Feel free to send me the dragons directly (:
OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies Oh, oops! My bad. I can pay in gems then if you wanna talk over at your shop :D
@Raskies Oh, oops! My bad. I can pay in gems then if you wanna talk over at your shop :D
IMG_0615.png
@TsarinaTorment

I'm so sorry by my spreadsheet it was the right amount of levels so I stopped sending. I'll just send another lvl 7 right now even though its late. My bad :/
@TsarinaTorment

I'm so sorry by my spreadsheet it was the right amount of levels so I stopped sending. I'll just send another lvl 7 right now even though its late. My bad :/
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22