Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[quote name="Vekusen" date="2021-06-20 08:48:56" ] Oh!! Your paintings are beautiful!! ;v; I'd love to grab one of the 5.5k gem slots please! I have no preference really on outfits or pose, anything starry or bubbly and happy would be great for me! I see you normally take payment after the sketch, which is also great for me! [/quote] Thank you! I'll message you with the sketch. :)
Vekusen wrote on 2021-06-20 08:48:56:
Oh!! Your paintings are beautiful!! ;v; I'd love to grab one of the 5.5k gem slots please! I have no preference really on outfits or pose, anything starry or bubbly and happy would be great for me! I see you normally take payment after the sketch, which is also great for me!

Thank you! I'll message you with the sketch. :)
Rikhalsfjall of Earth Flight --- Steinn ok járn! Jörð ok tími!
Full-time leather artisan --- art sales
@Vekusen
Hey you can check out my art shop in my signature <3
@Vekusen
Hey you can check out my art shop in my signature <3
latest.gif
or check out my Gijinka design shop here!
@LadyNika
aaAA your style is so cute !! i love the blinking animations !! would you be willing to do something that i could use as an icon? ;w; something like in your signature would be really neat !! maybe with a little floaty star or moon? i can pay in gems or treasure, whichever you'd prefer!
@LadyNika
aaAA your style is so cute !! i love the blinking animations !! would you be willing to do something that i could use as an icon? ;w; something like in your signature would be really neat !! maybe with a little floaty star or moon? i can pay in gems or treasure, whichever you'd prefer!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Sure! I'd prefer treasure (that'd be 461250 treasure)
@Vekusen
Sure! I'd prefer treasure (that'd be 461250 treasure)
latest.gif
@LadyNika
Sure thing !! Would you like me to set up a CR with you with the treasure and you accept it after a WIP/the art is done? ;w;
@LadyNika
Sure thing !! Would you like me to set up a CR with you with the treasure and you accept it after a WIP/the art is done? ;w;
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Sure, that'd work!
@Vekusen
Sure, that'd work!
latest.gif
@Vekusen hi! I've got an art shop in my sig, if you wanna have a look and see if you vibe with my style! I'm also happy to do couple art! :3c
@Vekusen hi! I've got an art shop in my sig, if you wanna have a look and see if you vibe with my style! I'm also happy to do couple art! :3c
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@malafight
hello !! omg i love your meme drawings, i'd love to get something including both hel and iszy in a meme if that's ok!! i'm not sure with what you're comfortable with doing but how about something like this? :D with hel being homer and iszy telling him ofF?
@malafight
hello !! omg i love your meme drawings, i'd love to get something including both hel and iszy in a meme if that's ok!! i'm not sure with what you're comfortable with doing but how about something like this? :D with hel being homer and iszy telling him ofF?
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen Oh I can absolutely do that! Since they're two characters, it would be 700g/kt per image, so 1400g/kt for both. If you're okay with that, go ahead and send 50% as a down payment and I'll get you the sketches to start with in just a bit! Do you have a particular background setting you'd like? (ie an ingame dungeon)
@Vekusen Oh I can absolutely do that! Since they're two characters, it would be 700g/kt per image, so 1400g/kt for both. If you're okay with that, go ahead and send 50% as a down payment and I'll get you the sketches to start with in just a bit! Do you have a particular background setting you'd like? (ie an ingame dungeon)
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
@malafight not that i can think of! feel free to do whatever background you'd like :D they travel to all sorts of places so nothing would be out of the ordinary! maybe a desert like theme, seeing as hel lost his arm in the desert :D (if you're familiar with the game, it was against ifrit in thanalan!) i'll get 700g sent to you right away!
@malafight not that i can think of! feel free to do whatever background you'd like :D they travel to all sorts of places so nothing would be out of the ordinary! maybe a desert like theme, seeing as hel lost his arm in the desert :D (if you're familiar with the game, it was against ifrit in thanalan!) i'll get 700g sent to you right away!
3a2eEFc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16