Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid OC Art [G/T]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Vekusen

I'm also okay with either > <
@Vekusen

I'm also okay with either > <
OLB16Oa.png
@Potari
then i shall get gems sent your way! :D
@Potari
then i shall get gems sent your way! :D
3a2eEFc.gif
You can find my shop [url =https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2794376/1]here[/url] I have a few examples that are not on my shop below <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/M9tujzl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/N81AUpD.png[/img]
You can find my shop here

I have a few examples that are not on my shop below <3

M9tujzl.png

N81AUpD.png
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@LunarTea
what a cute style !! i'd love to get a regular bust please if that's ok with you! ;v;
@LunarTea
what a cute style !! i'd love to get a regular bust please if that's ok with you! ;v;
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen

Yay! I'll put you down for a slot! Just lmk if there are any poses/certain colored backgrounds you want ^^ Any shading?
@Vekusen

Yay! I'll put you down for a slot! Just lmk if there are any poses/certain colored backgrounds you want ^^ Any shading?
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@LunarTea
i'd love shading please! i have no poses or backgrounds in mind, so feel free to have creative freedom! if you can't think of anything i can find something ;w; thank you !!
@LunarTea
i'd love shading please! i have no poses or backgrounds in mind, so feel free to have creative freedom! if you can't think of anything i can find something ;w; thank you !!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
A companion of mine does human commissions (in FR currency) if you want to ask em about it their Instagram (dm them on Insta) and FR is ssoappyy ^^
@Vekusen
A companion of mine does human commissions (in FR currency) if you want to ask em about it their Instagram (dm them on Insta) and FR is ssoappyy ^^
k4gymdS.png Xh91XxU.png
cNzymOo.png
E6oDTUj.png
YMPbu9R.png
Chicken Smoothie
signature art by @purgatorism on twitter !
@ssnekage
oo! i don't really use instagram, but do they have any rough prices/would it be ok to contact them in fr? ;w; looking at insta their art is really pretty!
@ssnekage
oo! i don't really use instagram, but do they have any rough prices/would it be ok to contact them in fr? ;w; looking at insta their art is really pretty!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Yup their FR is @ssoappyy
@Vekusen
Yup their FR is @ssoappyy
k4gymdS.png Xh91XxU.png
cNzymOo.png
E6oDTUj.png
YMPbu9R.png
Chicken Smoothie
signature art by @purgatorism on twitter !
Hello!

I haven’t made an art dump or shop yet, but you can check out my style on my Instagram~ it’s in my signature.

I’m happy to do portraits and even a couple shot. Let me know if you’re interested! :D Thanks~~

I have some more in my WIP private folder if you’d like more examples as well!
Hello!

I haven’t made an art dump or shop yet, but you can check out my style on my Instagram~ it’s in my signature.

I’m happy to do portraits and even a couple shot. Let me know if you’re interested! :D Thanks~~

I have some more in my WIP private folder if you’d like more examples as well!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16