Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Forgotten Writings (OPEN+XMAS SALE!)
1 2 3 4
Welcome to the Forgotten Writings!
Where all of you lore needs can (sorta) be fulfilled!
Holiday Sale! Everything 50% off until New Year's day!
First off, let's get the rules out of the way!
The rules wrote:
1. Please make sure to credit me when you add the lore to the dragon's bio!

2. Please use the form! This allows me to easily navigate your order to get to what I need!

3. These may take a while! Please be patient! I am still not used to writing lore for dragons, and sometimes my motivation runs out!

4. Please make sure to give me the personality and possibly any relations with other dragons! This helps me so I don't accidentally give your dragons a really dark bio (which is what I am used to writing)!

5. Rules are subject to change, so be sure to check here regularly!

Here's a couple discounts! They stack up to 35% off, but if you are a newbie (account is less than 3 months old), then you get a bigger discount, but it can only be used 3 times and must be used by itself!

Friend list: 10% off
Affiliates: 15% off
Shadow Flight: 10% off
Newbie (account less than 3 months old): 60% off
Those that have used the newbie discount and how many uses they have left wrote:
P1nkfl0w3r: 2 more uses!
Fest going on: 15% off

And here is a bit of lore for the shop because I can't help myself. Feel free to skip over it, as there isn't any important information pertaining to the shop here; it's just a bit of flavor text! Although this does give a feel for my writing style!
Flavor text wrote:
While there aren't many writers in the Forgotten Kingdom, there are still a few. These dragons specialize in writing the stories of dragons. They decided to band together and create a shop, where they would write the stories of dragons all across Sornieth. They have also decided to critique dragons on their appearances along side their story writing. It isn't uncommon for these dragons to seek out newcomers and offer to write a bit of lore for a couple of their dragons for little to no money, and if the newcomers happen to find them, they will get a big discount for their troubles. They also offer discounts to those part of their flight, friends, affiliates, and some other reasons. They placed the shop inside of a cave, partially hidden by leaves, so it is quite hard to see, but it's there and waiting for costumers.

For other examples of my writing, feel free to take a look at some of my dragons! Any dragon with a bio template made by Mibella (you can see who made the templates at the bottom of the template) or by me will more than likely have lore that is written by me! If the lore is not written by me, you will see credit for the lore somewhere near the bottom as well!

Time to see the payment options and lore types!
Welcome to the Forgotten Writings!
Where all of you lore needs can (sorta) be fulfilled!
Holiday Sale! Everything 50% off until New Year's day!
First off, let's get the rules out of the way!
The rules wrote:
1. Please make sure to credit me when you add the lore to the dragon's bio!

2. Please use the form! This allows me to easily navigate your order to get to what I need!

3. These may take a while! Please be patient! I am still not used to writing lore for dragons, and sometimes my motivation runs out!

4. Please make sure to give me the personality and possibly any relations with other dragons! This helps me so I don't accidentally give your dragons a really dark bio (which is what I am used to writing)!

5. Rules are subject to change, so be sure to check here regularly!

Here's a couple discounts! They stack up to 35% off, but if you are a newbie (account is less than 3 months old), then you get a bigger discount, but it can only be used 3 times and must be used by itself!

Friend list: 10% off
Affiliates: 15% off
Shadow Flight: 10% off
Newbie (account less than 3 months old): 60% off
Those that have used the newbie discount and how many uses they have left wrote:
P1nkfl0w3r: 2 more uses!
Fest going on: 15% off

And here is a bit of lore for the shop because I can't help myself. Feel free to skip over it, as there isn't any important information pertaining to the shop here; it's just a bit of flavor text! Although this does give a feel for my writing style!
Flavor text wrote:
While there aren't many writers in the Forgotten Kingdom, there are still a few. These dragons specialize in writing the stories of dragons. They decided to band together and create a shop, where they would write the stories of dragons all across Sornieth. They have also decided to critique dragons on their appearances along side their story writing. It isn't uncommon for these dragons to seek out newcomers and offer to write a bit of lore for a couple of their dragons for little to no money, and if the newcomers happen to find them, they will get a big discount for their troubles. They also offer discounts to those part of their flight, friends, affiliates, and some other reasons. They placed the shop inside of a cave, partially hidden by leaves, so it is quite hard to see, but it's there and waiting for costumers.

For other examples of my writing, feel free to take a look at some of my dragons! Any dragon with a bio template made by Mibella (you can see who made the templates at the bottom of the template) or by me will more than likely have lore that is written by me! If the lore is not written by me, you will see credit for the lore somewhere near the bottom as well!

Time to see the payment options and lore types!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
This bio will be updated eventually!
Payment Options

Payments accepted in wrote:
Treasure or gems is preferred! (Really need some room in my lair!) I go by the 1 gem to 1,000 treasure ratio! I know it's a little outdated now, but I'm bad at math otherwise, so yeah xD

Wishlist items are also proffered! They really help with my projects!

How writing bios work with me!

So, considering the fact that I already know if I try to give MYSELF limitations, I will easily not stay within them, so limitations are all up to you!

It is 250 treasure for every word! When ordering, either put the amount you want to pay (and if you are willing to go under or slightly higher) or the amount of words you want!

I will also do reviews of your dragons! This is not the same as lore!This is where I complement your dragon, and this will cost 20kt or equivalent!

I've recently found an incorrect quote generator (well, I've found a couple), and already knew I had to add an option for that here! For those of you wondering what incorrect quotes are, they're kind of like a joke that starts off normal, and then just spirals into chaos (or at least, that's a general, probably inaccurate idea of it). Just give me between 1-6 dragons and I'll go through the generator until I find one that has just the perfect amount of chaotic energy for your dragon(s). I have also noticed that the generator seems to pull quotes from vines and posts from Reddit or Tumblr or something. Some also tend to have swears in them, so I will be censoring those words in some way (either by replacing them with a more friendlier version of the word, or just straight up replaced it with *'s). Pricing is based on amount of dragons. These are fairly easy to do, as I only need to replace the "person A, person B etc." stuff. Prices for incorrect quotes:

1 dragon: 1kt/1g
2 dragons: 2kt/2g
3 dragons: 3kt/3g
4 dragons: 4kt/4g
5 dragons: 5kt/5g
6 dragons: 6kt/6g

And here is the form!
Form wrote:
Name of dragon:
Dragon in question:
Lore type:
Word Count (if applicable):
Payment:
Info about the dragon (personality, relationships with any of your other dragons, etc.):

And with that, feel free to start ordering!
Payment Options

Payments accepted in wrote:
Treasure or gems is preferred! (Really need some room in my lair!) I go by the 1 gem to 1,000 treasure ratio! I know it's a little outdated now, but I'm bad at math otherwise, so yeah xD

Wishlist items are also proffered! They really help with my projects!

How writing bios work with me!

So, considering the fact that I already know if I try to give MYSELF limitations, I will easily not stay within them, so limitations are all up to you!

It is 250 treasure for every word! When ordering, either put the amount you want to pay (and if you are willing to go under or slightly higher) or the amount of words you want!

I will also do reviews of your dragons! This is not the same as lore!This is where I complement your dragon, and this will cost 20kt or equivalent!

I've recently found an incorrect quote generator (well, I've found a couple), and already knew I had to add an option for that here! For those of you wondering what incorrect quotes are, they're kind of like a joke that starts off normal, and then just spirals into chaos (or at least, that's a general, probably inaccurate idea of it). Just give me between 1-6 dragons and I'll go through the generator until I find one that has just the perfect amount of chaotic energy for your dragon(s). I have also noticed that the generator seems to pull quotes from vines and posts from Reddit or Tumblr or something. Some also tend to have swears in them, so I will be censoring those words in some way (either by replacing them with a more friendlier version of the word, or just straight up replaced it with *'s). Pricing is based on amount of dragons. These are fairly easy to do, as I only need to replace the "person A, person B etc." stuff. Prices for incorrect quotes:

1 dragon: 1kt/1g
2 dragons: 2kt/2g
3 dragons: 3kt/3g
4 dragons: 4kt/4g
5 dragons: 5kt/5g
6 dragons: 6kt/6g

And here is the form!
Form wrote:
Name of dragon:
Dragon in question:
Lore type:
Word Count (if applicable):
Payment:
Info about the dragon (personality, relationships with any of your other dragons, etc.):

And with that, feel free to start ordering!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
[Center][size=7]Affiliates[/size][/center] ----- These are other shops who have decided to affiliate with me! Feel free to join the affiliate list by simply posting your banner code and saying you'd like to be affiliates! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2726114/1#post_2726114][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6305802ebbf2c9f6a2e9fb7ec5629531/5acfc4a36f286b38-85/s540x810/b5a82fc42896fb6321b4e1651c60c900d41577b1.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliates

These are other shops who have decided to affiliate with me! Feel free to join the affiliate list by simply posting your banner code and saying you'd like to be affiliates!
b5a82fc42896fb6321b4e1651c60c900d41577b1.png
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Res
Res
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Res
Res
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Bump!
Bump!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Bump!
Bump!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Bump!
Bump!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Bump! I have decided to lower the cost per word to 250t per since itseemed kind of expensive
Bump! I have decided to lower the cost per word to 250t per since itseemed kind of expensive
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png