Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Lineart Bundle (all breeds)
1 2
[center]After months of working on this on-and-off and having to redo at least half of these guys, I have finally finished a massive PSD of bases for all the dragon breeds currently existing on Flight Rising! I also did my best to make them as unisex as possible in design, with extra features like the Ridgeback's snout-horn and the Guardian's beard not too difficult to erase. While I will not be coloring these templates, myself, I will be selling the file to anyone who'd like to use it for [b]$15 USD or 1500 gems.[/b] Rounded, that's roughly 88 cents per dragon, which I think is more than a fair price. I am also open to selling individual assets (if you're not interested in all the breeds) for [b]$1 USD or 100 gems[/b] per dragon. ----- ----- [size=5][b]Breeds[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569421504945848322/846186451762937896/Skys_FlightRising_Breeds_Preview.png[/img] ----- ----- [size=5][b]The Art[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569421504945848322/846303296061964308/Skys_FlightRising_Breeds_Preview_2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/569421504945848322/846303298511962153/Skys_FlightRising_Breeds_Preview_3.png[/img] ----- ----- [size=5][b]Permissions and Conditions[/b][/size] [emoji=black gem size=1]This artwork is for the use of people who have bought it, and only them. You may not share this with people who have not purchased the file. (Sharing what you've made with it is fine! Just not the actual template/assets.) [emoji=black gem size=1]Once you've bought the art, it is yours to change or alter as you please. Add wings! Remove limbs! Play around with sizes! Dress them up! I don't care what you do because these were made to be as customization-friendly as possible. [emoji=black gem size=1]At the moment I am apprehensive about letting people sell their own adopts using this template, but if enough users express interest in it/have good suggestions on rules I could set for that kind of thing, I'll reconsider my stance on this. ----- ----- [size=5][b]Extra Info[/b][/size] All layers are transparency-locked for easy recoloring, including the lineart! They also have all been named for easy navigation. The way the file was saved, the only layers visible upon download/opening are the tundra assets. Don't panic! All the others are still there, just invisible to avoid overwhelming the eyes. When I first began work on this project, it was meant for personal use. My imagination doesn't go by the canon breed sizes at [i]all[/i] and I wanted to able to showcase my headcanoned sizes for my characters without too much of a struggle. Additionally, I wanted to explore body shapes and anatomy, and wings-- as lovely as they can be-- often get in the way or clutter things up real fast especially when multiple dragons are visible. The lack of wings is also why I decided to price this as low as I have. I'm aware that these guys are all 'incomplete,' in a sense. :'D I have not tried to make MS Paint friendly versions of these dragons, but if that's something you're interested in, I could always give it a shot! I can't guarantee that all the dragons will convert perfectly, but we can always try [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] [b][size=5]If you are interested in buying this work, we can work through DMs. Once you send the appropriate amount (via Paypal or site gems) I'll send you a googledrive link to the PSD.[/size][/b] ----- ----- [size=5][b]Previous Buyers[/b][/size] [i]This list is just here for me to keep track of people who already own the bundle so that I can contact them more easily when/if I update with new content. Those who bought the bundle previously will get these updates free of charge, regardless of whether or not those additions have raised the price for new buyers![/i][/center] [LIST] [*]Zeraphir [*]Snowrush [*]LiitheWarriior (Wildclaw, Mirror) [/LIST] ----- -----
After months of working on this on-and-off and having to redo at least half of these guys, I have finally finished a massive PSD of bases for all the dragon breeds currently existing on Flight Rising! I also did my best to make them as unisex as possible in design, with extra features like the Ridgeback's snout-horn and the Guardian's beard not too difficult to erase.

While I will not be coloring these templates, myself, I will be selling the file to anyone who'd like to use it for $15 USD or 1500 gems. Rounded, that's roughly 88 cents per dragon, which I think is more than a fair price.

I am also open to selling individual assets (if you're not interested in all the breeds) for $1 USD or 100 gems per dragon.

Breeds

Skys_FlightRising_Breeds_Preview.png

The Art

Skys_FlightRising_Breeds_Preview_2.png

Skys_FlightRising_Breeds_Preview_3.png

Permissions and Conditions

This artwork is for the use of people who have bought it, and only them. You may not share this with people who have not purchased the file. (Sharing what you've made with it is fine! Just not the actual template/assets.)

Once you've bought the art, it is yours to change or alter as you please. Add wings! Remove limbs! Play around with sizes! Dress them up! I don't care what you do because these were made to be as customization-friendly as possible.

At the moment I am apprehensive about letting people sell their own adopts using this template, but if enough users express interest in it/have good suggestions on rules I could set for that kind of thing, I'll reconsider my stance on this.

Extra Info

All layers are transparency-locked for easy recoloring, including the lineart! They also have all been named for easy navigation.

The way the file was saved, the only layers visible upon download/opening are the tundra assets. Don't panic! All the others are still there, just invisible to avoid overwhelming the eyes.

When I first began work on this project, it was meant for personal use. My imagination doesn't go by the canon breed sizes at all and I wanted to able to showcase my headcanoned sizes for my characters without too much of a struggle. Additionally, I wanted to explore body shapes and anatomy, and wings-- as lovely as they can be-- often get in the way or clutter things up real fast especially when multiple dragons are visible. The lack of wings is also why I decided to price this as low as I have. I'm aware that these guys are all 'incomplete,' in a sense. :'D

I have not tried to make MS Paint friendly versions of these dragons, but if that's something you're interested in, I could always give it a shot! I can't guarantee that all the dragons will convert perfectly, but we can always try

If you are interested in buying this work, we can work through DMs. Once you send the appropriate amount (via Paypal or site gems) I'll send you a googledrive link to the PSD.

Previous Buyers

This list is just here for me to keep track of people who already own the bundle so that I can contact them more easily when/if I update with new content. Those who bought the bundle previously will get these updates free of charge, regardless of whether or not those additions have raised the price for new buyers!

• Zeraphir
  • Snowrush
  • LiitheWarriior (Wildclaw, Mirror)

JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
Daily Bump; may later use this post for other art things
Daily Bump; may later use this post for other art things
T'is a friendly bump.

Though I would absolutely LOVE to buy them---perhaps in the near future asgdfgd ///flails
T'is a friendly bump.

Though I would absolutely LOVE to buy them---perhaps in the near future asgdfgd ///flails
Daily bump

(appreciate it, Snowrush!)
Daily bump

(appreciate it, Snowrush!)
@Svantanon

I love the linework on these and am extremely interested! I don’t suppose you could ping me if you ever add a wing to them?

I do have a question- if I were to purchase this and if you were to decide to update the file - I’m assuming if I would want the “update” I’d have to pay an additional fee?

The only way I could think that would be a “easy” payment method to allow others to sell these would be charging an extra fee on top- I suppose like a FR commercial license, lol.
@Svantanon

I love the linework on these and am extremely interested! I don’t suppose you could ping me if you ever add a wing to them?

I do have a question- if I were to purchase this and if you were to decide to update the file - I’m assuming if I would want the “update” I’d have to pay an additional fee?

The only way I could think that would be a “easy” payment method to allow others to sell these would be charging an extra fee on top- I suppose like a FR commercial license, lol.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
@Myndris If I ever decide to do that, I'll be sure to ping you! I think I might like to in the far-off future, but at the time my answer's too uncertain for me to give a "definitely."

And I wouldn't want to charge people who'd already purchased anything before hand as I don't think that would be fair :) As long as I was sure that it was someone who'd paid for it before, I'd just give them the upgrade free of charge.
@Myndris If I ever decide to do that, I'll be sure to ping you! I think I might like to in the far-off future, but at the time my answer's too uncertain for me to give a "definitely."

And I wouldn't want to charge people who'd already purchased anything before hand as I don't think that would be fair :) As long as I was sure that it was someone who'd paid for it before, I'd just give them the upgrade free of charge.
Daily Bump
Daily Bump
Daily bump
Daily bump
Daily bump
Daily bump
Daily Bump
Daily Bump