Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] BORING LORE STORE - temp closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@boringmurderer

Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65008178
How many words?: 300 (350 is the max my template can handle so 300 is plenty)
Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:

Silverwind Clan:
A large sprawling clan that hosts a large artist population. A very friendly clan, dragons here are quite close with one another. Mages here generally do their own thing but helping out when needed, but Spella oversees them all, if just from afar.

Mica Ministry:
An arcane flight based university-like collection of dragons. Dragons attend the school to learn how to control their powers, specializing as a mage, seer or alchemist. Graduates often return to the school as teachers or to do research on topics of their choice using the vast library they upkeep.
Marina would have specialized as a Seer and would have been taught by Arcacious
She was in the same class as Plum, Ares, Entity and Sumiko
None of them have bios yet but you are welcome to mention them

Lineage:
She comes from a multigaze father, and multigaze grandmother, so including something about her lineage would be nice. She is close with her family even though she doesn't live in the same clan anymore.

I hope that's not too much! It's been a while since I purchased lore but I'm struggling with this gal's bio.
@boringmurderer

Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65008178
How many words?: 300 (350 is the max my template can handle so 300 is plenty)
Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:

Silverwind Clan:
A large sprawling clan that hosts a large artist population. A very friendly clan, dragons here are quite close with one another. Mages here generally do their own thing but helping out when needed, but Spella oversees them all, if just from afar.

Mica Ministry:
An arcane flight based university-like collection of dragons. Dragons attend the school to learn how to control their powers, specializing as a mage, seer or alchemist. Graduates often return to the school as teachers or to do research on topics of their choice using the vast library they upkeep.
Marina would have specialized as a Seer and would have been taught by Arcacious
She was in the same class as Plum, Ares, Entity and Sumiko
None of them have bios yet but you are welcome to mention them

Lineage:
She comes from a multigaze father, and multigaze grandmother, so including something about her lineage would be nice. She is close with her family even though she doesn't live in the same clan anymore.

I hope that's not too much! It's been a while since I purchased lore but I'm struggling with this gal's bio.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Behlair awesome, i'll get started on it. :)
@Behlair awesome, i'll get started on it. :)
NExZgqx.png
@behlair i've finished! just pm payment and i'll pm your lore!
@behlair i've finished! just pm payment and i'll pm your lore!
NExZgqx.png
Up
Up
NExZgqx.png
up
up
NExZgqx.png
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35203885
How many words?: 300 words

Right out the gate, Beatrix is trans. She is a skittish, shy dragon who has been walking the outskirts of Starwings for many many seasons now, always escaping talking with anyone serious other than Lumos. Other than that, who she is or where she's come from is a mystery to me, and I'd love to have you help me figure that out.
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35203885
How many words?: 300 words

Right out the gate, Beatrix is trans. She is a skittish, shy dragon who has been walking the outskirts of Starwings for many many seasons now, always escaping talking with anyone serious other than Lumos. Other than that, who she is or where she's come from is a mystery to me, and I'd love to have you help me figure that out.
@kiwipen thanks love! will start hashing out the details now :)
@kiwipen thanks love! will start hashing out the details now :)
NExZgqx.png
@kiwipen finished! i... wrote 436 words flkdfhflksdj ohmg. you can remove/add whatever you'd like!
@kiwipen finished! i... wrote 436 words flkdfhflksdj ohmg. you can remove/add whatever you'd like!
NExZgqx.png
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18473921
How many words?: Writer's Choice. I can pay for any amount.

I actually have very little about Scarab, other than he's likely a morally grey character that may or may not be living on Clan Starwing's territory. I like to think he has a crush on Beatrix, but is too shy to voice it.

I'd love some form of backstory, personality, and what he's doing now in the bio.

Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53110865
How many words: Writer's Choice
History/Personality/Specifics/Etc:
Brolos is the resident seeing-eye dragon and best friend of Varkon, the resident "knight" of the "old ways" - he's a blind idiot who means well but is also a jerk. Brolos is kind, soft, and modest. He is meant to be a juxtapose to Varkon on virtually every way.
Varkon was a light Tundra who was born with overflowing magic, who willingly sought out a change to be a Ridgeback as he wanted to be strong and didn't feel like he could be tough in his own skin.
Brolos was born a shadow Ridgeback and willingly chose the path of magic and studying, embracing his softer nature and turning into a Tundra.

And that comes to Brolos' history; Brolos was born to a family who wanted him to be a battle-hardened warrior, and Brolos wanted to be something soft, loving, and kind. Now, he's a tundra, happy in his Clan home, happy to be by his friend's side.

It should be noted they'll eventually be a couple >w>

yeehaw the writing addict is back for more @boringmurderer
also u should really up ur rates dawg this is highway robbery for what ur charging
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18473921
How many words?: Writer's Choice. I can pay for any amount.

I actually have very little about Scarab, other than he's likely a morally grey character that may or may not be living on Clan Starwing's territory. I like to think he has a crush on Beatrix, but is too shy to voice it.

I'd love some form of backstory, personality, and what he's doing now in the bio.

Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53110865
How many words: Writer's Choice
History/Personality/Specifics/Etc:
Brolos is the resident seeing-eye dragon and best friend of Varkon, the resident "knight" of the "old ways" - he's a blind idiot who means well but is also a jerk. Brolos is kind, soft, and modest. He is meant to be a juxtapose to Varkon on virtually every way.
Varkon was a light Tundra who was born with overflowing magic, who willingly sought out a change to be a Ridgeback as he wanted to be strong and didn't feel like he could be tough in his own skin.
Brolos was born a shadow Ridgeback and willingly chose the path of magic and studying, embracing his softer nature and turning into a Tundra.

And that comes to Brolos' history; Brolos was born to a family who wanted him to be a battle-hardened warrior, and Brolos wanted to be something soft, loving, and kind. Now, he's a tundra, happy in his Clan home, happy to be by his friend's side.

It should be noted they'll eventually be a couple >w>

yeehaw the writing addict is back for more @boringmurderer
also u should really up ur rates dawg this is highway robbery for what ur charging
@kiwipen done!!! /)_(\ hope u like them. already pmed them to you & they're both over 300 words lmao
@kiwipen done!!! /)_(\ hope u like them. already pmed them to you & they're both over 300 words lmao
NExZgqx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11