Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] BORING LORE STORE - temp closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@KursedCurtain thank you for your order! ^_^
@KursedCurtain thank you for your order! ^_^
NExZgqx.png
It would probably be around 300-500 words per dragon, depending on how much you'd be willing to write xD I understand sometimes a story is better shorter than trying to hit a word count For now, I'll just do two at a time c: ----- [b]Link to dragon or OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87493651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/874937/87493651_350.png[/img][/url] [b]How many words?:[/b] 300-500 (depends on how you think story flows, I'm not too picky on word count for these two) [b]Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want to be included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:[/b] I would love for this lore to be a bit silly? It's for a halloween project so most of the lore I'm getting is a bit creepy and/or scary. Feel free to make it scary if you'd like tho:) I'd like for it to be sort of like a regular dog/animal who has come out of a grave but is just having a grand old time playing around with whoever she can. I'd also like for her mate (the next order) to be part of her lore if possible ^^ please let me know if you need any further explanation or anything it's not totally set in stone so it's a bit vague ----- [b]Link to dragon or OC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86326372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/863264/86326372_350.png[/img][/url] [b]How many words?:[/b] 300-500 (depends on how you think story flows, I'm not too picky on word count for these two) [b]Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want to be included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:[/b] I would love for this lore to be a bit silly? It's for a halloween project so most of the lore I'm getting is a bit creepy and/or scary. I'd like for his to be of him waiting for Christine and when she finally arises from the grave (in October, so it's like a halloween/yearly thing) they play around like nothing changed. I'd also like for his mate (the previous order) to be part of his lore if possible ^^ please let me know if you need any further explanation or anything it's not totally set in stone so it's a bit vague
It would probably be around 300-500 words per dragon, depending on how much you'd be willing to write xD I understand sometimes a story is better shorter than trying to hit a word count
For now, I'll just do two at a time c:
Link to dragon or OC:
87493651_350.png
How many words?:
300-500 (depends on how you think story flows, I'm not too picky on word count for these two)
Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want to be included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:
I would love for this lore to be a bit silly? It's for a halloween project so most of the lore I'm getting is a bit creepy and/or scary. Feel free to make it scary if you'd like tho:) I'd like for it to be sort of like a regular dog/animal who has come out of a grave but is just having a grand old time playing around with whoever she can. I'd also like for her mate (the next order) to be part of her lore if possible ^^ please let me know if you need any further explanation or anything it's not totally set in stone so it's a bit vague
Link to dragon or OC:
86326372_350.png
How many words?:
300-500 (depends on how you think story flows, I'm not too picky on word count for these two)
Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want to be included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:
I would love for this lore to be a bit silly? It's for a halloween project so most of the lore I'm getting is a bit creepy and/or scary. I'd like for his to be of him waiting for Christine and when she finally arises from the grave (in October, so it's like a halloween/yearly thing) they play around like nothing changed. I'd also like for his mate (the previous order) to be part of his lore if possible ^^ please let me know if you need any further explanation or anything it's not totally set in stone so it's a bit vague
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@XxCalypsoxX so you want them to be dogs, or the spirits of dogs that happen to look like demon dragons? just wanting to be certain before i start it! and also, thank you for your order!
@XxCalypsoxX so you want them to be dogs, or the spirits of dogs that happen to look like demon dragons? just wanting to be certain before i start it! and also, thank you for your order!
NExZgqx.png
Ooo, maybe spirits of dogs! That sounds awesome:)

Edit, would you mind letting me know the total?
Ooo, maybe spirits of dogs! That sounds awesome:)

Edit, would you mind letting me know the total?
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@xxcalypsoxx awesome, i'll see what i can do! thank you for your order! :)
@xxcalypsoxx awesome, i'll see what i can do! thank you for your order! :)
NExZgqx.png
@KursedCurtain
@Hocotate
@XxCalypsoxX

Hi guys - it might be a while on your orders. I've had a sudden death in the family so it might be a bit. Thank you for your understanding!
@KursedCurtain
@Hocotate
@XxCalypsoxX

Hi guys - it might be a while on your orders. I've had a sudden death in the family so it might be a bit. Thank you for your understanding!
NExZgqx.png
@boringmurderer wishing you well wishes ^^ perfectly alright, take care of yourself! Thanku for the update
@boringmurderer wishing you well wishes ^^ perfectly alright, take care of yourself! Thanku for the update
No worries at all. I’m so Sorry for your loss <3
No worries at all. I’m so Sorry for your loss <3
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
no worries at all, please take your time and take care! [emoji=heart size=1]
no worries at all, please take your time and take care!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@KursedCurtain I know you only ordered 200 but it went over 300. Don't worry about the extra 100 or so words; that was my own doing! :) Sorry about the wait. As you know, I lost my sister on the sixth of this month, so it's been difficult to find the ability to write even a short blurb. I hope this is okay! [quote]One of the many things Print enjoyed about the Discharge District was that its inhabitants labored on the outskirts of the city. It was a busy, detail-oriented place, perfect for anonymity, whereas negotiating contracts led her to many small towns and even smaller villages. Places where one couldn't take a right without tripping over a familiar face who knew at least one of your secrets or bad habits. The idea of being [i]known[/i] by anyone beyond what Print wished for them to know was one of many reasons she greatly preferred the city with the rich spires above that kept the folks below it eager with aspirations. It was from one of these Spires that Print dutifully worked on anything contract-related that did not involve traveling. They were a higher-class resident than most and dressed the part, more or less. While they didn't necessarily look the most rich and high class to an untrained eye, their clothes could fool - the fabrics were sought after, with finely knit fibers and hand-tailored fit. It was their style that really spoke the most of their personality, full of character and quirky refine. With many acquaintances, Print didn't call any of them a friend. Except for one particular dragon, known as King Dice - a fellow contractor who did the work that others whispered that Print themselves might do. She admired King's work, even though their methods were different; Print had more flair, more pizazz, and did everything with style. King Dice kept their fun to the caravan they traveled with, a group of performers that traveled in close quarters - an idea that made Print shiver in despair, quite frankly; they didn't know how King Dice managed it - so of course King Dice's methods were more formal than her own. But they did have one thing in common with one another: they could twist words, make vague statements, and hurry someone through the fine print. And they were both just as sneaky as the other.[/quote]
@KursedCurtain

I know you only ordered 200 but it went over 300. Don't worry about the extra 100 or so words; that was my own doing! :)

Sorry about the wait. As you know, I lost my sister on the sixth of this month, so it's been difficult to find the ability to write even a short blurb. I hope this is okay!
Quote:
One of the many things Print enjoyed about the Discharge District was that its inhabitants labored on the outskirts of the city. It was a busy, detail-oriented place, perfect for anonymity, whereas negotiating contracts led her to many small towns and even smaller villages. Places where one couldn't take a right without tripping over a familiar face who knew at least one of your secrets or bad habits. The idea of being known by anyone beyond what Print wished for them to know was one of many reasons she greatly preferred the city with the rich spires above that kept the folks below it eager with aspirations.

It was from one of these Spires that Print dutifully worked on anything contract-related that did not involve traveling. They were a higher-class resident than most and dressed the part, more or less. While they didn't necessarily look the most rich and high class to an untrained eye, their clothes could fool - the fabrics were sought after, with finely knit fibers and hand-tailored fit. It was their style that really spoke the most of their personality, full of character and quirky refine.

With many acquaintances, Print didn't call any of them a friend. Except for one particular dragon, known as King Dice - a fellow contractor who did the work that others whispered that Print themselves might do. She admired King's work, even though their methods were different; Print had more flair, more pizazz, and did everything with style. King Dice kept their fun to the caravan they traveled with, a group of performers that traveled in close quarters - an idea that made Print shiver in despair, quite frankly; they didn't know how King Dice managed it - so of course King Dice's methods were more formal than her own.

But they did have one thing in common with one another: they could twist words, make vague statements, and hurry someone through the fine print.

And they were both just as sneaky as the other.
NExZgqx.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11