Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] BORING LORE STORE - temp closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@ducclord finished! just send payment and i'll send the lore :)
@ducclord finished! just send payment and i'll send the lore :)
NExZgqx.png
:0 !!! sent ya a cr :]
:0 !!! sent ya a cr :]
space_bunnies_ducclord.png
@Faeninaa finished! 329 words :)
@Faeninaa finished! 329 words :)
NExZgqx.png
up
up
NExZgqx.png
up
up
NExZgqx.png
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45232921
How many words?: idc. paying 20k per 100 words.
Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:
Honestly? I wanna see what happens if I hand you my weirdest blank slate dragon and tell you to go wild. Is she a sentient broomstick with a pearlcatcher head and googly eyes tacked on, animated by magic? Is she a dragon who's using an invisibility cloak to pretend to be one? Is she something else entirely? Up to you.
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45232921
How many words?: idc. paying 20k per 100 words.
Any history, personality, or anything else I need to know that you want included in your lore, such as any other dragon relatives you want mentioned/specific details for your lore:
Honestly? I wanna see what happens if I hand you my weirdest blank slate dragon and tell you to go wild. Is she a sentient broomstick with a pearlcatcher head and googly eyes tacked on, animated by magic? Is she a dragon who's using an invisibility cloak to pretend to be one? Is she something else entirely? Up to you.
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53777550
How many words?: your choice - 20kt per 100 words

So you're going to learn about a new faction in my lore today; the 11 Pillars cult.
This is NOT the leader of the cult but her ?? mate ??? assistant??? we're really unsure. He's her companion, of some sorts, and takes commands from her.

The leader is Cassandra, a rather mean and nasty Imperial who thinks an awful lot of herself, claiming to be the chosen one of the Lightweaver and straight up his descendant. He eats it up and believes it, and he helps write her scripture, speak it to those willing to listen, and overall preach it.

His personality is.... soft. From his bio, I wrote this:

"A gentle, old soul who is the embodiment of the first rays of sunlight on the first days of spring."

He is a follower, he is not one to stand up and lead for himself. He met Cassandra shortly after he woke from his very, VERY long slumber; he slept through the rise and fall of the world and then some. She was the first dragon he saw upon waking. So he's following her, as she talks loud and confidently and that's all he needs to really follow her.

It should be noted that these folks are meant to be major villains; they view anything that isn't a dragon to be inferior, and they believe the different elements are lesser and greater than each other, with Light on top. Cassandra does, anyway, and he's the one that helps her preach it.

If these themes make you uncomfy in any way, please let me know. These are meant to be "bad guys" and very direct contrasts against my main Clan, Clan Starwings, which lives in peace and harmony alongside non-dragons and would be mortified hearing dragons felt this way.
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53777550
How many words?: your choice - 20kt per 100 words

So you're going to learn about a new faction in my lore today; the 11 Pillars cult.
This is NOT the leader of the cult but her ?? mate ??? assistant??? we're really unsure. He's her companion, of some sorts, and takes commands from her.

The leader is Cassandra, a rather mean and nasty Imperial who thinks an awful lot of herself, claiming to be the chosen one of the Lightweaver and straight up his descendant. He eats it up and believes it, and he helps write her scripture, speak it to those willing to listen, and overall preach it.

His personality is.... soft. From his bio, I wrote this:

"A gentle, old soul who is the embodiment of the first rays of sunlight on the first days of spring."

He is a follower, he is not one to stand up and lead for himself. He met Cassandra shortly after he woke from his very, VERY long slumber; he slept through the rise and fall of the world and then some. She was the first dragon he saw upon waking. So he's following her, as she talks loud and confidently and that's all he needs to really follow her.

It should be noted that these folks are meant to be major villains; they view anything that isn't a dragon to be inferior, and they believe the different elements are lesser and greater than each other, with Light on top. Cassandra does, anyway, and he's the one that helps her preach it.

If these themes make you uncomfy in any way, please let me know. These are meant to be "bad guys" and very direct contrasts against my main Clan, Clan Starwings, which lives in peace and harmony alongside non-dragons and would be mortified hearing dragons felt this way.
@kiwipen finished victoria's as well :) thanks!
@kiwipen finished victoria's as well :) thanks!
NExZgqx.png
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53729641
How many words?: 300

Pand is a king; he rules a proper kingdom a few miles south of Clan Starwings, deeply entrenched in some form of icy fortress. Most of his former subjects passed after the world Fell; but he and his sister prevailed. However, his sister actually runs away at some point to go join a Cult and now he's all on his own.

I mostly just want an idea for a personality for this fellow. Is he kind? Is he harsh? What's his kingdom like? How does he feel about his sister running off?
Link to dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53729641
How many words?: 300

Pand is a king; he rules a proper kingdom a few miles south of Clan Starwings, deeply entrenched in some form of icy fortress. Most of his former subjects passed after the world Fell; but he and his sister prevailed. However, his sister actually runs away at some point to go join a Cult and now he's all on his own.

I mostly just want an idea for a personality for this fellow. Is he kind? Is he harsh? What's his kingdom like? How does he feel about his sister running off?
Anddd I'm back open! Prices have been changed, please view the first post!
Anddd I'm back open! Prices have been changed, please view the first post!
NExZgqx.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11