Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DoggoJin's Art Shop! [OPEN][Paypal €]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
can i be removed from your pinglist, please? i'm in the united states so i wouldn't be able to pay in euros! but if you still plan on opening FR currency, i'd love to stay on the list for that, when i have enough saved up ^^
can i be removed from your pinglist, please? i'm in the united states so i wouldn't be able to pay in euros! but if you still plan on opening FR currency, i'd love to stay on the list for that, when i have enough saved up ^^
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@KaichouKai Thank you for your encouragments, it means a lot ;v; <3

@Necralisk I'll add you right away to a correct pinglist! :D
@KaichouKai Thank you for your encouragments, it means a lot ;v; <3

@Necralisk I'll add you right away to a correct pinglist! :D
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
__________!!ArtShop!!__________
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin Ayyy I do plan on sending an order by the end of this week but is Euros sent via PayPal alright for irl currency?

edit: omg I just realized it says closed. I'll send an order whenever you're available ^^
@DoggoJin Ayyy I do plan on sending an order by the end of this week but is Euros sent via PayPal alright for irl currency?

edit: omg I just realized it says closed. I'll send an order whenever you're available ^^
03_03.jpg
thank you!
thank you!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Askesis Hey! Yeah you can totally send euros throught Paypal, since the conversion is done by the site itself, it's easier for me, really! :)
And thank you for your support! You'll be notified when I open up again! <3
@Askesis Hey! Yeah you can totally send euros throught Paypal, since the conversion is done by the site itself, it's easier for me, really! :)
And thank you for your support! You'll be notified when I open up again! <3
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
Your art is wonderful <3 I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please!
Your art is wonderful <3 I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
may I be added to the ping list please? your art is gorgeous l!
may I be added to the ping list please? your art is gorgeous l!
8URelp0.png
may i get added to your pinglist? i absolutely love your art, it's stunning!
may i get added to your pinglist? i absolutely love your art, it's stunning!
Square-3.pngaurum_sig_size.pngsquare1.png
[center][emoji=firework size=1][b]Hello everyone, long, long, long time no see![emoji=firework size=1] I hope you’re all doing great, while I’m coming back from the dead and am slowly getting back to the game! I’ve decided to reopen my shop with lots of changes. First off I will only be taking IRL-currency orders for now as I’m in a rather unstable financial situation at the moment so any support or shares are very very appreciated. Once I’ll be a bit better I’ll reopen for in game currencies as well! Second, I added a pet order option as I’ve been drawing lots of pets lately on Pixel Cat’s End! Slots will start at 5 a week for now. Have a nice day or evening! <3[/b] @Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace @Gyrfalcon2 @poses @Honalae @Bloopp @Gravitate @Myasmic @AspenCrow @bonivich @Rinny @Scarecrows @Luunai @Pawnmgers @Chraze 10% discount on your next order! @Rinny @Askesis @KaichouKai [/center]
Hello everyone, long, long, long time no see!
I hope you’re all doing great, while I’m coming back from the dead and am slowly getting back to the game! I’ve decided to reopen my shop with lots of changes. First off I will only be taking IRL-currency orders for now as I’m in a rather unstable financial situation at the moment so any support or shares are very very appreciated. Once I’ll be a bit better I’ll reopen for in game currencies as well! Second, I added a pet order option as I’ve been drawing lots of pets lately on Pixel Cat’s End!
Slots will start at 5 a week for now.
Have a nice day or evening! <3

@Goblincat @belladonna66 @SilentDreamer @Shiftie @Shariza @zihui @PennyLane @velvetpaws @Thegremlinprince @kyaveus @tenseboa143 @KaichouKai @Caat @marshsiren @Solcie @NoodleMimi @GlitchedRoyal @SeraphSoldier @SweetToothArt @0rangedragon @SinfulLies @MinnowFox @meandering @Charrebi @Lundlaeva @Nyr @aeons @Lachla @Eridan @EnigmaInSpace @Gyrfalcon2 @poses @Honalae @Bloopp @Gravitate @Myasmic @AspenCrow @bonivich @Rinny @Scarecrows @Luunai @Pawnmgers @Chraze

10% discount on your next order!
@Rinny @Askesis @KaichouKai
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
I'd love to claim a slot! Just have to gather my information! Welcome back Doggojinnn~ ♥♥
I'd love to claim a slot! Just have to gather my information! Welcome back Doggojinnn~ ♥♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43