Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DoggoJin's Art Shop! [OPEN][Paypal €]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
Ugh I wish I had money now for a half body but guess I'll wait until next week when I get paid hahah.
Ugh I wish I had money now for a half body but guess I'll wait until next week when I get paid hahah.
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich Don't go ruining yourself! ;v; I'm very flattered you enjoy my art though!
@bonivich Don't go ruining yourself! ;v; I'm very flattered you enjoy my art though!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
__________!!ArtShop!!__________
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
Hahah don't worry I won't I'm just impatient, lol. But it's okay, I'll order one next week. c: I really want to get it as a gift for my friend but her birthday isn't until July so it isn't like 5 more days will hurt to wait. >XD
Hahah don't worry I won't I'm just impatient, lol. But it's okay, I'll order one next week. c: I really want to get it as a gift for my friend but her birthday isn't until July so it isn't like 5 more days will hurt to wait. >XD
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich A gift! Ah, this is so cute! <3 I will see you then!
@bonivich A gift! Ah, this is so cute! <3 I will see you then!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin ty for the addition! dw too much about forgetting, its a small piece that can be hard to remember haha

would love to be on your pinglist and i'll def be back to order soon!
@DoggoJin ty for the addition! dw too much about forgetting, its a small piece that can be hard to remember haha

would love to be on your pinglist and i'll def be back to order soon!
bird.gif
She/They

Art Shop
Accent Shop
Forbidden Tailor Shop

HZS31Bx.png
@Rinny No problem! It's the least I can do!
It happens so often but usually I remember last minute haha!
Added you! :D Thank you very much for your support!
@Rinny No problem! It's the least I can do!
It happens so often but usually I remember last minute haha!
Added you! :D Thank you very much for your support!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
Bump!
Bump!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin I have returned! >3 Here is my request, thank you so, so much! ♥

Name of the character: nexus everglade leroux
References: toyhouse profile + a sketch I did of him for my friend
(it just isn't in his toyhouse yet)

Details: nexus is a chivalrous, empathetic, kind-hearted man whose circumstances have had to make him protective and less trusting of those around him. the scars across his chest are the most notable reminder of the reason for this.

you are free to design an outfit for him, or work with what some of his references have. he adores gold, and often wears clothing from a more 18th century/pirate/british naval captain clothing. you are free to play with colors of said outfits, nexus is not shy with color, so long as it doesn't wash him out. he is prone to loving white, black, red, and blues, but as I said, he isn't opposed to wearing other brighter shades of color. his closet full of clothing of regal, royal, and well-tailored work would tell you so. (he is often seen with his chest partially exposed regardless of his outfit so you are also free to do this as well.) and he loves sashes/belts, etc but you don't have to add those if you don't want, esp as this is a half-body! ♥

in case it is hard to tell, his eyes are magenta, and his hair an ice (like the under side of an iceberg) blue. c: he is also fairly pale! anything where he is giving a smolder, smirking, or smiling works well, he is prone to all three! c: let me know if you need any more details, etc!

Type of Comm: half-body
@DoggoJin I have returned! >3 Here is my request, thank you so, so much! ♥

Name of the character: nexus everglade leroux
References: toyhouse profile + a sketch I did of him for my friend
(it just isn't in his toyhouse yet)

Details: nexus is a chivalrous, empathetic, kind-hearted man whose circumstances have had to make him protective and less trusting of those around him. the scars across his chest are the most notable reminder of the reason for this.

you are free to design an outfit for him, or work with what some of his references have. he adores gold, and often wears clothing from a more 18th century/pirate/british naval captain clothing. you are free to play with colors of said outfits, nexus is not shy with color, so long as it doesn't wash him out. he is prone to loving white, black, red, and blues, but as I said, he isn't opposed to wearing other brighter shades of color. his closet full of clothing of regal, royal, and well-tailored work would tell you so. (he is often seen with his chest partially exposed regardless of his outfit so you are also free to do this as well.) and he loves sashes/belts, etc but you don't have to add those if you don't want, esp as this is a half-body! ♥

in case it is hard to tell, his eyes are magenta, and his hair an ice (like the under side of an iceberg) blue. c: he is also fairly pale! anything where he is giving a smolder, smirking, or smiling works well, he is prone to all three! c: let me know if you need any more details, etc!

Type of Comm: half-body

@bonivich Oh he looks cool! Alright, for a half-body with an outfit like that, it'd be 38USD! :D I'll send you my Paypal and start working on the sketch tomorrow!
@bonivich Oh he looks cool! Alright, for a half-body with an outfit like that, it'd be 38USD! :D I'll send you my Paypal and start working on the sketch tomorrow!
fvfrO0T.png DoggoJin
He/Him
FR+9
Instagram
ToyHouse
On Friend Rising
fvfrO0T.png
@DoggoJin Wonderful, thank you so much! ♥ Sent the money, can't wait to see it! :'3
@DoggoJin Wonderful, thank you so much! ♥ Sent the money, can't wait to see it! :'3

1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43