Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Solar Shop | Art Store [OPEN]
1 2 3
[quote]Status: [b]Open[/b] [b]1.[/b] [s]JingleTingle[/s] [b]2.[/b] [s]XsvL8d[/s] [b] 3.[/b] x [/quote] [b]Payment:[/b] I accept paypal, treasure, and gems. If you're interested in paying with multiple types of currency, let me know so we can work something out. [i]Payment is half up front and half upon completion. [/i]If you cancel the commission halfway through, I keep the front half of the money for the time lost. [b]Post/DM the form to me and I’ll let you know if I accept or decline.[/b] Do not send half of the payment until I accept. Commissions can take 1-3 weeks, although I try to deliver in a few days if possible. --------------------------------------- [center][center][b][u]EXAMPLES:[/u][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/molwhvn.png[/img][/center] [columns][b]WILL DO:[/b] [LIST] [*]FR Dragons [*]Anthro [*]Feral [*]Human/oid [/LIST][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][b]WON’T DO:[/b] [LIST] [*]NSFW [*]Heavy gore or mecha [*]Fetish art [*]Anything that breaks FR's TOS [/LIST][/columns] [columns][b]Base Prices[/b] [u]Headshot:[/u] $4 USD/400G/400kt [u]Halfbody:[/u] $7 USD/7000G/700kt [u]Fullbody:[/u] $10 USD/1000G/1milt[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][b]Extras[/b] [u]Shading:[/u] + $2 USD/200G/200kt [u]Additional Character:[/u] 50% of total cost [u]Complex Background:[/u] + $4 USD/400G/400kt [u]Complex Apparel: (5+ pieces)[/u]+ $2 USD/200g/200kt[/columns] --------------------------------------- [left][b]TOS:[/b] [LIST] [*]I reserve the right to decline any commission without reason. [*]A discreet watermark will always be included somewhere in the finished product. [*]Full refunds are only accepted if lines haven't been started. [*]A sketch will be sent in dms for approval, and will be completed when it's okay'd. [/LIST] [quote][b][u]FORM:[/u][/b] [b]Character: Payment Method: Additional notes: Do you accept the TOS?:[/b][/left][/quote]
Quote:

1. JingleTingle

2. XsvL8d

3. x

Payment:

I accept paypal, treasure, and gems. If you're interested in paying with multiple types of currency, let me know so we can work something out.

Payment is half up front and half upon completion. If you cancel the commission halfway through, I keep the front half of the money for the time lost.

Post/DM the form to me and I’ll let you know if I accept or decline. Do not send half of the payment until I accept.

Commissions can take 1-3 weeks, although I try to deliver in a few days if possible.
EXAMPLES:

molwhvn.png
WILL DO:
  • FR Dragons
  • Anthro
  • Feral
  • Human/oid
WON’T DO:
  • NSFW
  • Heavy gore or mecha
  • Fetish art
  • Anything that breaks FR's TOS

Base Prices

Headshot: $4 USD/400G/400kt

Halfbody: $7 USD/7000G/700kt

Fullbody: $10 USD/1000G/1milt
Extras

Shading: + $2 USD/200G/200kt

Additional Character: 50% of total cost

Complex Background: + $4 USD/400G/400kt

Complex Apparel: (5+ pieces)+ $2 USD/200g/200kt

TOS:
  • I reserve the right to decline any commission without reason.
  • A discreet watermark will always be included somewhere in the finished product.
  • Full refunds are only accepted if lines haven't been started.
  • A sketch will be sent in dms for approval, and will be completed when it's okay'd.
Quote:
FORM:

Character:
Payment Method:
Additional notes:
Do you accept the TOS?:
wA6uMAU.png
Hello! May I have a headshot of this character? She's a wandering trader from minecraft. I'll be paying in treasure! Anything you do with her is fine! [img]https://i.ibb.co/NnK0npb/Untitled1-20210329205026.png[/img]
Hello! May I have a headshot of this character? She's a wandering trader from minecraft. I'll be paying in treasure! Anything you do with her is fine! Untitled1-20210329205026.png
@AutumnPrince

I can do that! Is it just going to be a flat bust, or shading?
@AutumnPrince

I can do that! Is it just going to be a flat bust, or shading?
wA6uMAU.png
Flat is fine!
Flat is fine!
@AutumnPrince sounds good! I'll get started whenever you send the first half of payment :]
@AutumnPrince sounds good! I'll get started whenever you send the first half of payment :]
wA6uMAU.png
hey :D

FORM:
Character: Yarger
How you’d like to pay: USD
Additional notes: any pose is fine :D the more dynamic the better, if you'd like to read his info its just some short burts of info, if not I can give a summary :D
Do you accept the TOS?: yes

Ill take a fullbody shaded ($11) paid over PayPal
hey :D

FORM:
Character: Yarger
Additional notes: any pose is fine :D the more dynamic the better, if you'd like to read his info its just some short burts of info, if not I can give a summary :D
Do you accept the TOS?: yes

Ill take a fullbody shaded ($11) paid over PayPal
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil

awesome! I'll dm you my paypal so you can send the first half.
@SimplyPhil

awesome! I'll dm you my paypal so you can send the first half.
wA6uMAU.png
reopen!
reopen!
wA6uMAU.png
Character: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=76&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=103&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=174&auth=ef70a68cea3547e0869457eeb1ca43ba536a6d35&dummyext=prev.png[/img] How you’d like to pay: USD Additional notes: I want him peaking out from inside a PB&J sandwich. Like him holding up the top slice of bread with one paw and hanging his head and wings out (if possible <3) Do you accept the TOS?:Yes <3 Full color and Shading please (I just want it to look super cute ^-^)
Character: dragon?age=0&body=76&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=103&tertgene=18&winggene=41&wings=174&auth=ef70a68cea3547e0869457eeb1ca43ba536a6d35&dummyext=prev.png
Additional notes: I want him peaking out from inside a PB&J sandwich. Like him holding up the top slice of bread with one paw and hanging his head and wings out (if possible <3)
Do you accept the TOS?:Yes <3
Full color and Shading please (I just want it to look super cute ^-^)
6JB8InK.pngFlCR7xE.png
@GrimLollie I can do that! I'll count that as a half body if you don't mind, so that'd be $9 USD! I'll dm you my paypal and add you to the list :]
@GrimLollie I can do that! I'll count that as a half body if you don't mind, so that'd be $9 USD! I'll dm you my paypal and add you to the list :]
wA6uMAU.png
1 2 3