Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Solar Shop | Art Store [OPEN]
1 2 3
Character: Yika (Kitsune) [img]https://i.imgur.com/hhOIGqf.jpg[/img] Payment Method: Gems Additional notes: Fullbody, outdated bust ref (comes with desc) Do you accept the TOS?: Yes Desc- A slight rugged Kitsune female, with long wild deep orange hair. Ending in slightly peachy tone, curled around her angular thin face. Which was adorned with a pair of sharp yellow eyes that gleamed with orange to slightly redish highlights. One of which was covered by a white bandaged turned slightly yellow by age and dust, a black eye patch on top. The bandages thin going down her cheek and covering almost the entirety of the far right side of her face, near where her human ear would be. Not that with wasn't already mainly covered by her wild mane of hair that dips all the way down her back. Apon her head were two large orange fox ears, matching her hair. Pricked and sharp with soft tufts of white wispy fur coming from them. Her right fox ear had a couple light pink scars adorning the tip of it, a small bit torn off. Though her left remains untouched. Matching her foxy ears was her slightly fanged teeth, often pulled in a grin. One of her main fangs a shiny gold instead of the slightly yellowed teeth she had. Being replaced so long ago that it look even a bit dented from close up, though unseen from farther away. She always wore loose black and white Vestments, drapped in them just about constantly like a cloak of shadows. It was mainly black and very wispy, easily catching the winds and billowing in the breeze. Drapping long behind her as she walked, covering just about everything. Aside from her arms, or more exactly, hands. As the loose hanging sleeves covered almost the entirety of her arms. Showing her pale skin that was covered in small scars, scattered about like nicks in wood. The backside of her hands were rougher then her palms, the veined up around her fingers that lead to long fingernails that looked more like claws. Her tail peeked though the Vestments, a long orange tail of curled wild fur. About as long as half her high, it often drapped around her leg or stood at call as she would tease her allies or fight her foes. It too like her hair dipped off into a slight peachy color. However it was more pronounced. Her Vestments themselves were fairly plain, mainly black with two white crosses along where her elbows were. White cuffs at the ends of her sleeves and grayed buttons holding it across her chest and stomach. Where a line of white dipped up towards where the two halves meet up front, before following the fabric all the way down. Lining the billowing black cloak in a soft white.
Character: Yika (Kitsune)
hhOIGqf.jpg
Payment Method: Gems
Additional notes: Fullbody, outdated bust ref (comes with desc)
Do you accept the TOS?: Yes

Desc-
A slight rugged Kitsune female, with long wild deep orange hair. Ending in slightly peachy tone, curled around her angular thin face. Which was adorned with a pair of sharp yellow eyes that gleamed with orange to slightly redish highlights. One of which was covered by a white bandaged turned slightly yellow by age and dust, a black eye patch on top. The bandages thin going down her cheek and covering almost the entirety of the far right side of her face, near where her human ear would be. Not that with wasn't already mainly covered by her wild mane of hair that dips all the way down her back. Apon her head were two large orange fox ears, matching her hair. Pricked and sharp with soft tufts of white wispy fur coming from them. Her right fox ear had a couple light pink scars adorning the tip of it, a small bit torn off. Though her left remains untouched. Matching her foxy ears was her slightly fanged teeth, often pulled in a grin. One of her main fangs a shiny gold instead of the slightly yellowed teeth she had. Being replaced so long ago that it look even a bit dented from close up, though unseen from farther away.

She always wore loose black and white Vestments, drapped in them just about constantly like a cloak of shadows. It was mainly black and very wispy, easily catching the winds and billowing in the breeze. Drapping long behind her as she walked, covering just about everything. Aside from her arms, or more exactly, hands. As the loose hanging sleeves covered almost the entirety of her arms. Showing her pale skin that was covered in small scars, scattered about like nicks in wood. The backside of her hands were rougher then her palms, the veined up around her fingers that lead to long fingernails that looked more like claws.

Her tail peeked though the Vestments, a long orange tail of curled wild fur. About as long as half her high, it often drapped around her leg or stood at call as she would tease her allies or fight her foes. It too like her hair dipped off into a slight peachy color. However it was more pronounced.

Her Vestments themselves were fairly plain, mainly black with two white crosses along where her elbows were. White cuffs at the ends of her sleeves and grayed buttons holding it across her chest and stomach. Where a line of white dipped up towards where the two halves meet up front, before following the fabric all the way down. Lining the billowing black cloak in a soft white.
UyHib9E.png
@JingleTingle accepted! I'll try and have a sketch for you in the next few days :0
@JingleTingle accepted! I'll try and have a sketch for you in the next few days :0
wA6uMAU.png
sliiides in

Character: he (fullbody- he's the one on the left)
Payment Method: gem
Additional notes: flat fullbody, no wings, you can swap out his clothing for something else so long as it's generally dark colour won't say no to neon highlights tho

hit me with a couple of pose ideas please, im drawing a uhhhh blank
Do you accept the TOS?: yus

@stormtium (and i am also finally, finally getting around to drawing that character i originally wanted to comm you for orz)
sliiides in

Character: he (fullbody- he's the one on the left)
Payment Method: gem
Additional notes: flat fullbody, no wings, you can swap out his clothing for something else so long as it's generally dark colour won't say no to neon highlights tho

hit me with a couple of pose ideas please, im drawing a uhhhh blank
Do you accept the TOS?: yus

@stormtium (and i am also finally, finally getting around to drawing that character i originally wanted to comm you for orz)
1dgHJ.gif
@XsvL8d

accepted! I'll get started as soon as I receive first half of payment :]
@XsvL8d

accepted! I'll get started as soon as I receive first half of payment :]
wA6uMAU.png
bump
bump
wA6uMAU.png
1 2 3