Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls Foddart: April25-May1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@ecetulle [b]Dragon:[/b] [URL=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14684526]dragon is linked here[/URL] closer to naked scry [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=14684526&skin=0&apparel=26555&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] (Y/N) no [b]Apparel:[/b] yes, pomegrante plumed headdress tho simplified headdress is fine/just a bit more red in the general head area? I have all the needed levels on hand (210 in the form of 35 level 6s but as they are chilling in my den, let me know if you'd prefer to receive the dragons or for me to use a receiver (I should be awake until 16fr tonight in either case)
@ecetulle

Dragon: dragon is linked here
closer to naked scry dragon?did=14684526&skin=0&apparel=26555&xt=dressing.png
Skin/Accent: (Y/N) no
Apparel: yes, pomegrante plumed headdress tho simplified headdress is fine/just a bit more red in the general head area?

I have all the needed levels on hand (210 in the form of 35 level 6s but as they are chilling in my den, let me know if you'd prefer to receive the dragons or for me to use a receiver (I should be awake until 16fr tonight in either case)
@ecetulle
no worries! i would like the skin, but i wouldn't mind it being simplified and/or paying more for it 'v'
@ecetulle
no worries! i would like the skin, but i wouldn't mind it being simplified and/or paying more for it 'v'
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Animegerbil omg i love that half body shot with the galaxy background and the butterflies! Username: Faunaflor Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19468784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/194688/19468784_350.png[/img][/url] Size: (headshot/half/fullbody) halfbody! Apparel (if any): please include his skin, the luminous halo, summer swelter, the wing silks, and the arm silks! the skin can be simplified to just the eye mask and the wings (don't worry too much about the gold chains and stuff) Price: 50 levels Background (transparent? solid color? gradient?): a gradient please! from maybe Flaxen to Gold? Other notes: (pose? smile/frown/yell?) harp is an old warrior! he is an example to all the dragons in my clan. a focused/serious expression would fit him, i think. as for the pose, something alert and ready! the traditional Wildclaw M pose fits pretty well.
@Animegerbil omg i love that half body shot with the galaxy background and the butterflies!

Username: Faunaflor
Dragon:
19468784_350.png
Size: (headshot/half/fullbody) halfbody!
Apparel (if any): please include his skin, the luminous halo, summer swelter, the wing silks, and the arm silks! the skin can be simplified to just the eye mask and the wings (don't worry too much about the gold chains and stuff)
Price: 50 levels
Background (transparent? solid color? gradient?): a gradient please! from maybe Flaxen to Gold?
Other notes: (pose? smile/frown/yell?) harp is an old warrior! he is an example to all the dragons in my clan. a focused/serious expression would fit him, i think. as for the pose, something alert and ready! the traditional Wildclaw M pose fits pretty well.
9pJjquR.pngOLBwj1S.gif
@Katsuji
I'd love to write something for Nosey! I'll note your order down and get to work. <3
@Katsuji
I'd love to write something for Nosey! I'll note your order down and get to work. <3
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@DarkElite020 Username: FlyingFangz User ID: 507826 Dragon image: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/668342/66834189_350.png[/img] Dragon ID: 66834189 Any Optionals?: no Price: 100 levels Other: I'm sending dragons to @horrorsilk
@DarkElite020

Username: FlyingFangz
User ID: 507826
Dragon image: 66834189_350.png
Dragon ID: 66834189
Any Optionals?: no
Price: 100 levels
Other: I'm sending dragons to @horrorsilk
I made the light_rune_50x50.png choice! FR +3 She/Her duIXCev.gif
@horrorsilk
Sending in 350 lvls for @InfectedWolf (50x lvl7)
@horrorsilk
Sending in 350 lvls for @InfectedWolf (50x lvl7)
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@horrorsilk
will be sending 350 lvls for @.InfectedWolf but in one cr at a time because of lair space >_<;; (21 x lvl10 + 20 x lvl7)
@horrorsilk
will be sending 350 lvls for @.InfectedWolf but in one cr at a time because of lair space >_<;; (21 x lvl10 + 20 x lvl7)
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
- bek
- they / ae; 25
- FRT +10
@tune

Yes please, I am happy with whatever, sorry I got confused
@tune

Yes please, I am happy with whatever, sorry I got confused
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@jbapple

I would prefer you sending to other receivers, if that is alright! I will add you to the sheet c:

@October

Alright, I will keep it in mind and see what i can do!
@jbapple

I would prefer you sending to other receivers, if that is alright! I will add you to the sheet c:

@October

Alright, I will keep it in mind and see what i can do!
bg2865J.png
@InfectedWolf
Username : Dragoneko
ID : 516245
Dragon or OC : OC
Bust or Fullbody : Bust
Any extra details : A happy or calm expression, please :>
Price : 350 levels
@InfectedWolf
Username : Dragoneko
ID : 516245
Dragon or OC : OC