Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Scrimshaw Scrawls Foddart: April25-May1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@DarkElite020 Username: GuyInCorner User ID: 228595 Dragon image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66246499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662465/66246499_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon ID: 66246499 Any Optionals?: None Price: 100 levels Other: If it is easy to edit the layer, do you think you could enlarge the diaphanous while keeping it cohesive? If not, that's alright! ^_^
@DarkElite020

Username: GuyInCorner
User ID: 228595
Dragon image:
66246499_350.png
Dragon ID: 66246499
Any Optionals?: None
Price: 100 levels
Other: If it is easy to edit the layer, do you think you could enlarge the diaphanous while keeping it cohesive? If not, that's alright! ^_^
nSeiSYR.gif * You never fail until you stop trying
* Success is not final, failure not fatal; have the courage to continue
* Change does not come from avoiding failure, it comes from learning from it

~Believe you can and you're already halfway there~
o4ZSXMr.gif
d
a
i
l
y

>

b
a
d
g
e

>

1RSWs3W.png
@Joywing
Oops I had to run off for dinner but I got them all! Please give me until end of this week to complete your order, if there is any delay I’ll be sure to send you a wip screenshot to show there is progress c:
@Joywing
Oops I had to run off for dinner but I got them all! Please give me until end of this week to complete your order, if there is any delay I’ll be sure to send you a wip screenshot to show there is progress c:
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@Katsuji Thank you for the scries! I will note you down (though I will add you to the sheet only when confirmed), but you can have two apparel, would have to pay extra +40 levels for the second one! ------ @October I have looked at the bio and I feel like I will likely leave the skin out or have to simplify, I am sorry... Although I really love the dragon, the skin's complexity rather feels appropriate for a commission, not a foddart. If you still want it in I can see what I can do but it might take longer, but I will likely show you an extra sketch! However since I offered an extra apparel for Katsuji, you could also add an extra apparel piece for an additional +40. [i]PS: I just realized I accidentally pinged you both once more while noting the orders down in my comment, i am terribly sorry [emoji=coatl sad size=1][/i]
@Katsuji

Thank you for the scries!
I will note you down (though I will add you to the sheet only when confirmed), but you can have two apparel, would have to pay extra +40 levels for the second one!

@October

I have looked at the bio and I feel like I will likely leave the skin out or have to simplify, I am sorry... Although I really love the dragon, the skin's complexity rather feels appropriate for a commission, not a foddart.
If you still want it in I can see what I can do but it might take longer, but I will likely show you an extra sketch!
However since I offered an extra apparel for Katsuji, you could also add an extra apparel piece for an additional +40.

PS: I just realized I accidentally pinged you both once more while noting the orders down in my comment, i am terribly sorry
bg2865J.png
@HeadlessKing Thank you so much! Looking forward to what you come up with!
@HeadlessKing Thank you so much! Looking forward to what you come up with!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@HeadlessKing

Order: Sketch/Paint
Reference: https://colorfulwatcher.tumblr.com/post/622727010386591744/today-marks-the-birthday-of-my-oc-viorel-did-some
Payment: 500kt
@HeadlessKing

Order: Sketch/Paint
Reference: https://colorfulwatcher.tumblr.com/post/622727010386591744/today-marks-the-birthday-of-my-oc-viorel-did-some
Payment: 500kt
@Katsuji @HeadlessKing @shoujo Got you guys down!! :DD

@ulvesang It won’t cost extra, no worries~ Ill put your order down right away!

I’ll get started on them as soon as possible, thanks for supporting Plague!
@Katsuji @HeadlessKing @shoujo Got you guys down!! :DD

@ulvesang It won’t cost extra, no worries~ Ill put your order down right away!

I’ll get started on them as soon as possible, thanks for supporting Plague!
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@Al3s1s
Order confirmed, feel free to send the amount whenever you’re ready!

Just to double check, would you like me to stick to the outfit design Viorel is wearing in the reference?
@Al3s1s
Order confirmed, feel free to send the amount whenever you’re ready!

Just to double check, would you like me to stick to the outfit design Viorel is wearing in the reference?
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@HeadlessKing

Yes, Thee wants you to stick to the outfit Viorel is wearing in the reference. It's okay if Thee does not add a Pan flag.
@HeadlessKing

Yes, Thee wants you to stick to the outfit Viorel is wearing in the reference. It's okay if Thee does not add a Pan flag.
@Tune [b]I want a Plushie[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/27600289][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/276003/27600289_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Coatl ribbon/WC Scarf colour:[/b] N/A [b]PC - Pearl or Yarn?:[/b] N/A [b]Type of eyes:[/b] Button/Stones? Buttons the same color as Arcane Common [b]Other:[/b] It's nice to see Thee again!
@Tune
I want a Plushie
Dragon:
27600289_350.png
Coatl ribbon/WC Scarf colour: N/A
PC - Pearl or Yarn?: N/A
Type of eyes: Button/Stones? Buttons the same color as Arcane Common
Other: It's nice to see Thee again!
@Al3s1s

Gotcha! Please give me until end of this week to complete your order, if there is any delay I’ll be sure to send you a wip screenshot to show there is progress c:
@Al3s1s

Gotcha! Please give me until end of this week to complete your order, if there is any delay I’ll be sure to send you a wip screenshot to show there is progress c:
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30