Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
@Synthsational I can definitely figure out the dimensions for a profile size for you :> in total with the animation it would be $110
@Synthsational I can definitely figure out the dimensions for a profile size for you :> in total with the animation it would be $110
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
Awesome! That sounds good to me. Do I pay you right away? :0
Awesome! That sounds good to me. Do I pay you right away? :0

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif
@Synthsational I take prepayment ye! feel free to dm me your PayPal info so I can invoice :>
@Synthsational I take prepayment ye! feel free to dm me your PayPal info so I can invoice :>
hi hi, i'd love to be added to the usd waitlist if it's still open <3
hi hi, i'd love to be added to the usd waitlist if it's still open <3
G4 Naomi Sales | Lore | banner by Cheitora
cXapz55.png
will stop by to tell how amazing your pixels are! I can't get my eyes away!
will stop by to tell how amazing your pixels are! I can't get my eyes away!
PaG3Y.gif dk7XL.gif CusHL.gif wFBr4.gif f0m50.gif ShenM.gif MBlCp.gif
could I please be added to your usd waitlist if it's open? thank you!!
could I please be added to your usd waitlist if it's open? thank you!!
Winged-Unknown-pixel-copy-1.png
turning and turning in the widening gyre
~ FR+1
~ they/them/any pronouns
~ casual g1 enthusiast, lover of poetry & tan dragons :)
the falcon cannot hear the falconer—w. b. yeats

you guys are probably all tired of this already but you know what time it is

@Moristian @liturgies @abysl @Amorah @sheppo @AWB @sentimental @Lyka @arkticfox @Evet @Pride @epitaffio @Scryzze @Silverbelle @LovelyDeeps @Dakkokki @Joule @Odile @furo @5H4D0WDU57 @Orphism @narrenschiff @iamtigerlily @Sinfirmitas @rowan @Altair @RockportSlayer @vintagesinister @voidbeast @Amorii @vwoop @SarcasticHawke @Naeryl @Tideweaver @Luminamorte @Spark @Lugmos @Hemophobia @3ctoplasm @Astrafury @ivories @miyazaki @computerize @mythicalviper @Rensc @Weavile @Aehdncl @Tserin @Cnidocyte @Koutarou @Ghoulcats @SerpentOfLight @horsemanship @Necralisk @LArte @vevesii @SmrTim @sylasbriarwood @overture @notheretoperch @WitchyyWeasel @Redsparrow @Larimarblue @Xolrit @PlaguedPride @sunbleachedbook @maliketh @salamoonder @Saern @FluffYeti @Avmire @Suntouched @Casteller @Deathx @zace @bonivich @Katalist @Tytoz @ufology @hex @Etheryn @Doki @invikta @BeingOfSalt @azemn @Lovelock @DarkHyancith @Rhosae @JamminWithJimon @FLETCHBEEB @Wrath @crossforest @DarkHyancith
@JinxxYouOweMe @home @Royalties @CryptidUni @taakovitz @Marceline @Risse @endsinger @gemthedestroyer @Shadowdancer @kyruiz @Phrauge @Parad0xxy @Cynil @dems @Samelf @Verosa @loverish @pensive @DilsDragons @Dianounais @botfly @Crim QuetzalQueen @deadpunk @dream0late @Aemort @angemagica @cirrostratus @Luceil @Rinny @606 @Erlyn @Kreide @knoggelvi @KCDragons @Horrificc @KaichouKai @booleano @vrtra @laivence @dynne @Crake @Askesis @romeus @RiptailShredfang @Seraph822 @Sucrose @creosote @Riko @strawberrykxsses @1st @bonivich @berrybox @ApprenticeWriter @vortexbreakdown @BrookylneFae @Nineve @dogwing @Krystal16 @WingedUnknown @LuciDatum @Marceline @dinaurian @alopias @Scream @scarecrane @ladylilitu @drakha @okcomputer @beetlewashere @Horrificc @LuxBrumalis @FloralFawn @Teba @DragonAndNature @Casper117 @ShinyQuagsire @Manchu @Lyuna @Hideki @Inkspill909 @matrongphong @Blayne @RebelRai @ottoman @MangoTangoMagpie @kreideprinz @Finis @tokkungi @kitzgf @aeso @umwelt @caimdrakengard @Phrauge @teiidae @ziegler @Askesis @Karaku @Ashenhartkrie @HyllusLepus
@Velkhana @ThePlasticTree @Synthsational @nyooomNyooom @yewberried @Blu3F1nch @bayojeanne @NostalgicBreeze
you guys are probably all tired of this already but you know what time it is

@Moristian @liturgies @abysl @Amorah @sheppo @AWB @sentimental @Lyka @arkticfox @Evet @Pride @epitaffio @Scryzze @Silverbelle @LovelyDeeps @Dakkokki @Joule @Odile @furo @5H4D0WDU57 @Orphism @narrenschiff @iamtigerlily @Sinfirmitas @rowan @Altair @RockportSlayer @vintagesinister @voidbeast @Amorii @vwoop @SarcasticHawke @Naeryl @Tideweaver @Luminamorte @Spark @Lugmos @Hemophobia @3ctoplasm @Astrafury @ivories @miyazaki @computerize @mythicalviper @Rensc @Weavile @Aehdncl @Tserin @Cnidocyte @Koutarou @Ghoulcats @SerpentOfLight @horsemanship @Necralisk @LArte @vevesii @SmrTim @sylasbriarwood @overture @notheretoperch @WitchyyWeasel @Redsparrow @Larimarblue @Xolrit @PlaguedPride @sunbleachedbook @maliketh @salamoonder @Saern @FluffYeti @Avmire @Suntouched @Casteller @Deathx @zace @bonivich @Katalist @Tytoz @ufology @hex @Etheryn @Doki @invikta @BeingOfSalt @azemn @Lovelock @DarkHyancith @Rhosae @JamminWithJimon @FLETCHBEEB @Wrath @crossforest @DarkHyancith
@JinxxYouOweMe @home @Royalties @CryptidUni @taakovitz @Marceline @Risse @endsinger @gemthedestroyer @Shadowdancer @kyruiz @Phrauge @Parad0xxy @Cynil @dems @Samelf @Verosa @loverish @pensive @DilsDragons @Dianounais @botfly @Crim QuetzalQueen @deadpunk @dream0late @Aemort @angemagica @cirrostratus @Luceil @Rinny @606 @Erlyn @Kreide @knoggelvi @KCDragons @Horrificc @KaichouKai @booleano @vrtra @laivence @dynne @Crake @Askesis @romeus @RiptailShredfang @Seraph822 @Sucrose @creosote @Riko @strawberrykxsses @1st @bonivich @berrybox @ApprenticeWriter @vortexbreakdown @BrookylneFae @Nineve @dogwing @Krystal16 @WingedUnknown @LuciDatum @Marceline @dinaurian @alopias @Scream @scarecrane @ladylilitu @drakha @okcomputer @beetlewashere @Horrificc @LuxBrumalis @FloralFawn @Teba @DragonAndNature @Casper117 @ShinyQuagsire @Manchu @Lyuna @Hideki @Inkspill909 @matrongphong @Blayne @RebelRai @ottoman @MangoTangoMagpie @kreideprinz @Finis @tokkungi @kitzgf @aeso @umwelt @caimdrakengard @Phrauge @teiidae @ziegler @Askesis @Karaku @Ashenhartkrie @HyllusLepus
@Velkhana @ThePlasticTree @Synthsational @nyooomNyooom @yewberried @Blu3F1nch @bayojeanne @NostalgicBreeze
@ado if i may, can I be placed on the USD waitlist please?
@ado if i may, can I be placed on the USD waitlist please?
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
hey guys just wanted to thank you all for your patience! I am in the process of moving right now so that took up a lot more energy and time than I thought it would, and my tablet is absolutely piled up with boxes right now :'D everything should be settled come the end of November, though, so I'll be in touch the beginning week of December (or hopefully earlier) with some updates for you guys!

@booleano
@InkSpill909
@Phrauge
@Lyuna
@Synthsational
hey guys just wanted to thank you all for your patience! I am in the process of moving right now so that took up a lot more energy and time than I thought it would, and my tablet is absolutely piled up with boxes right now :'D everything should be settled come the end of November, though, so I'll be in touch the beginning week of December (or hopefully earlier) with some updates for you guys!

@booleano
@InkSpill909
@Phrauge
@Lyuna
@Synthsational
No problem, best of luck with the move! :D
No problem, best of luck with the move! :D

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
33.gif