Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Digital & Traditional (Pen) Commissions
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Boop
Boop
Blep.

Wrong thread so... bump! xD
Blep.

Wrong thread so... bump! xD
@Rauv Another... option? xP Adopt coming soon.~ A little preview from some Discords I've been posting active updates in! Down to doing just shading and a couple other genes to begin with. Will do other breeds, but this took me a LOT of work just to get to this point so they'll be a slow creation as I go along. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630527633347837973/985335474585477120/unknown.png[/img]
@Rauv
Another... option? xP

Adopt coming soon.~ A little preview from some Discords I've been posting active updates in! Down to doing just shading and a couple other genes to begin with. Will do other breeds, but this took me a LOT of work just to get to this point so they'll be a slow creation as I go along.

unknown.png
Another update: It is currently done with the current genes that you can see in the post above, as well as the shading. SO, now, all I need to do is a couple other genes to begin with. Then we're ready to go!
Another update: It is currently done with the current genes that you can see in the post above, as well as the shading. SO, now, all I need to do is a couple other genes to begin with. Then we're ready to go!
Omg that's fantastic! :D Seriously good work. I believe in you!
Omg that's fantastic! :D Seriously good work. I believe in you!
Y7FuCx2.png
Hatchery ••• Freebies
Wind-Network.png vi4AQZs.png
Update on the adopt: Iridescent is now done. Onto Shimmer! Thinking of getting Koi out of the way in terms of tertiaries... or Glimmer.
Update on the adopt: Iridescent is now done. Onto Shimmer! Thinking of getting Koi out of the way in terms of tertiaries... or Glimmer.
(Order form for sketch from dragon trade) @Lykos [b]Order Type:[/b] Sketch Only Bust [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75922718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759228/75922718_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression:[/b] Emotionless/dead stare (their body is taken over by parasitic fungi) [b]Pose:[/b] Looking/staring off to the side. Feel free to change the angle or tilt their head a bit though if you prefer! (I don't mind either way) Included Items ("All" if you want everything): Definitely include the little head turtle (you can make them as small/derpy as you'd like) as well as the skin. The rest I don't mind excluding though since they might clutter a headshot. [b]Skin:[/b] [skin=24527] [b]Payment Type:[/b] Part of previous trade [b]Other:[/b] If you want to add or change anything because you feel it'd look better, feel free to do so! I'm really not set on anything here, and as long as it resembles them, I'll be happy.
(Order form for sketch from dragon trade)

@Lykos
Order Type: Sketch Only Bust
Dragon:
75922718_350.png
Expression: Emotionless/dead stare (their body is taken over by parasitic fungi)
Pose: Looking/staring off to the side. Feel free to change the angle or tilt their head a bit though if you prefer! (I don't mind either way)
Included Items ("All" if you want everything): Definitely include the little head turtle (you can make them as small/derpy as you'd like) as well as the skin. The rest I don't mind excluding though since they might clutter a headshot.
Skin:

Payment Type: Part of previous trade
Other: If you want to add or change anything because you feel it'd look better, feel free to do so! I'm really not set on anything here, and as long as it resembles them, I'll be happy.
MbWTS6R.png
@xTech

Got you noted down! I'll get to work on that now. ^^
@xTech

Got you noted down! I'll get to work on that now. ^^
@Lykos [b]Order Type:[/b] Standard Bust (Shaded) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52721987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527220/52721987_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression:[/b] Chin up + looking down at you. Extremely smug + very mischievous/evil smile, thinks he's better than everyone and loves causing chaos (bit of a god complex). Will throw coins at homeless dragons for fun kinda vibe :x [b]Included Items:[/b] Would love for the light aura to be included and focused on a bit as it contrasts with his all-black appearance, but more akin to wisps than perfectly round spheres. If you think the scarf fits the piece nicely then feel free to include it, but I really don't mind either way honestly. [b]Skin:[/b] [skin=40905] I know the skin is very detailed, so feel free to heavily simplify it. As long as you get a couple main bits of jewellery in (like around his horns and neck etc.) I'll be happy. [b]Payment Type:[/b] Part of previous trade. [b]Other:[/b] No alterations needed, but again if you feel like adding literally anything extra that you think would be cool, you have my full permission to do so! Like I mentioned before, I don't mind waiting a couple months or however long it takes you for this, so there's no rush :)
@Lykos
Order Type: Standard Bust (Shaded)
Dragon:
52721987_350.png
Expression: Chin up + looking down at you. Extremely smug + very mischievous/evil smile, thinks he's better than everyone and loves causing chaos (bit of a god complex). Will throw coins at homeless dragons for fun kinda vibe :x
Included Items: Would love for the light aura to be included and focused on a bit as it contrasts with his all-black appearance, but more akin to wisps than perfectly round spheres. If you think the scarf fits the piece nicely then feel free to include it, but I really don't mind either way honestly.
Skin:
I know the skin is very detailed, so feel free to heavily simplify it. As long as you get a couple main bits of jewellery in (like around his horns and neck etc.) I'll be happy.
Payment Type: Part of previous trade.
Other: No alterations needed, but again if you feel like adding literally anything extra that you think would be cool, you have my full permission to do so! Like I mentioned before, I don't mind waiting a couple months or however long it takes you for this, so there's no rush :)
MbWTS6R.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14