Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Digital & Traditional (Pen) Commissions
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Now that finals are over I can get back to commissions. c:
Now that finals are over I can get back to commissions. c:
would you like to do a art swap?
would you like to do a art swap?
@Summer444

Sorry, I don't really do art swaps right now.
@Summer444

Sorry, I don't really do art swaps right now.
@Rauv

Hey, you're on my ping list for new options! There have been some alterations to have things be more inclusive as well as price lowers and adjustments. However, there is also a lineless oil paint option now. See the main post for all the good details! ^^
@Rauv

Hey, you're on my ping list for new options! There have been some alterations to have things be more inclusive as well as price lowers and adjustments. However, there is also a lineless oil paint option now. See the main post for all the good details! ^^
@Lykos
Order Type (See Below): Coloured Sketch headshot
Description or Reference/s: References
Poses & Commission Details: sleepy, ruffled expression. Glasses on please.
Payment Type: Mixed
Other Information: hi! I'm willing to pay full gems, but wanted to check if you might be interested in any of these UMAs or these G1s as partial/full first. thank you!
@Lykos
Order Type (See Below): Coloured Sketch headshot
Description or Reference/s: References
Poses & Commission Details: sleepy, ruffled expression. Glasses on please.
Payment Type: Mixed
Other Information: hi! I'm willing to pay full gems, but wanted to check if you might be interested in any of these UMAs or these G1s as partial/full first. thank you!
DIU5jKm.pngPIaKtm5.pngOQZiZP9.pngj33abYc.pngGGdK1b0.pngtxunkgs.pngXIp3w1A.png4ycnGCm.pngcswILMH.pngPlTnKid.pngEzoDj8b.pngtz1ldS9.png
@Kilwin

I am interested in the Hyperscape UMA! It's one of the male Imp ones listed at 1kg. There are so many tempting G1s as well but I do need gems. xP

Also he's adorable. <3
@Kilwin

I am interested in the Hyperscape UMA! It's one of the male Imp ones listed at 1kg. There are so many tempting G1s as well but I do need gems. xP

Also he's adorable. <3
Am full on slots now.
Am full on slots now.
Open again!
Open again!
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14