Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kolo's Art Shop [EUR, gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Katzen
Hello! Gijinkas are totally okay for me to draw! ^u^
@Katzen
Hello! Gijinkas are totally okay for me to draw! ^u^
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@Katzen
Perfect! :D I'm really excited to start drawing her, this sounds like such a fun design to work on! I'll PM you when I have a sketch ready ^_^ thank you!
@Katzen
Perfect! :D I'm really excited to start drawing her, this sounds like such a fun design to work on! I'll PM you when I have a sketch ready ^_^ thank you!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Finished my first piece for @LuigiIsNumberOne !! :D So glad you like it! Thank you so much for commissioning! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785625051982200833/817475559159889920/FR_commission_LuigiIsNumberOne.png[/img]
Finished my first piece for @LuigiIsNumberOne !! :D So glad you like it! Thank you so much for commissioning!
FR_commission_LuigiIsNumberOne.png
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo I love it so much!!! Thank you for this amazing art!!
@kolowaskolo I love it so much!!! Thank you for this amazing art!!
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
Hello! I'd like to get a rough fullbody Gijinka of this creature. (Hope it's ok that it isn't for a dragon). I was thinking that she would be a gardener. That's literally all I got. Do whatever you want with her, have fun! Hope this isn't too vague ^^.
Hello! I'd like to get a rough fullbody Gijinka of this creature. (Hope it's ok that it isn't for a dragon). I was thinking that she would be a gardener. That's literally all I got. Do whatever you want with her, have fun! Hope this isn't too vague ^^.
iQrvnPv.png
+10 fr time
she/her
@Azalia
Sure thing! I love the creatures design! I'll let you know when I begin! ^u^
@Azalia
Sure thing! I love the creatures design! I'll let you know when I begin! ^u^
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Finished piece for @Katzen !! I loved working on this lovely lady :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785625051982200833/819560500965933066/FRcommgijinka1.png[/img] Thank you!!
Finished piece for @Katzen !! I loved working on this lovely lady :D
FRcommgijinka1.png
Thank you!!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Aaa I'd love a slot! I'm editing later with all the info! <3 I'd love gijinkas of these two dragons! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65612555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/656126/65612555_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Aesthetic and personality: Salsa is very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura! I'd love her to look like some kind of queen of the forest/ice! Like some kind of forest entity! 2. Age and body type: perhaps around ~28y/o, and fit to slim-ish body! 3. Skin: your choice! 4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings! 5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on her accent! But things I want to note are her makeup on her eyes and a flower on her head, like the accent seems to have! ------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39998129][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/399982/39998129_350.png[/img][/url] 1. Aesthetic and personality: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you. I'd like him to look like some kind of forest and light entity! Maybe tribal-themed or something! More savage! 2. Age and body type: perhaps around 25~30y/o, and fit to muscular-ish body! His body a little more "stronger"! 3. Skin: your choice! 4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings! 5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on his accent! But things I want to note are the earrings on his ears/horns, jewelry/sepia woodbrace (it's on his feet, but you can place something similar to it anywhere) and the crown of leaves on his head!
Aaa I'd love a slot!
I'm editing later with all the info! <3

I'd love gijinkas of these two dragons!

65612555_350.png
1. Aesthetic and personality: Salsa is very serene, imposing, elegant, charming and fierce! She's very majestic with a soothing aura! I'd love her to look like some kind of queen of the forest/ice! Like some kind of forest entity!
2. Age and body type: perhaps around ~28y/o, and fit to slim-ish body!
3. Skin: your choice!
4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings!
5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on her accent! But things I want to note are her makeup on her eyes and a flower on her head, like the accent seems to have!

39998129_350.png
1. Aesthetic and personality: Joe is very stoic, serious and rather scary dragon! He looks very imposing and majestic, like someone who knows everything about everything and can use it against you. I'd like him to look like some kind of forest and light entity! Maybe tribal-themed or something! More savage!
2. Age and body type: perhaps around 25~30y/o, and fit to muscular-ish body! His body a little more "stronger"!
3. Skin: your choice!
4. Extra features: with horns, tail and wings!
5. Anything else of note: I'd like the design to be based on his accent! But things I want to note are the earrings on his ears/horns, jewelry/sepia woodbrace (it's on his feet, but you can place something similar to it anywhere) and the crown of leaves on his head!
tumblr_192db27f16ceaa1dbeaf7f505ce6f9c8_ece8d5a5_250.png
@kaniari
Brilliant, thank you !! ^u^
@kaniari
Brilliant, thank you !! ^u^
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png