Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kolo's Art Shop [EUR, gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello!! I'm absolutely in love with your art, and have been sort of eyeing this thread now and then, and since it's! Finally open! I have two of my friends' characters I can offer up! I only want a single basic bust of one of them for 1k gems, and you're free to pick whichever character you'd like to draw! :') If you'd rather not choose, let me know!! I'll just toss one of them at you, haha.

So, basically: Kestrel or Casimir?
Hello!! I'm absolutely in love with your art, and have been sort of eyeing this thread now and then, and since it's! Finally open! I have two of my friends' characters I can offer up! I only want a single basic bust of one of them for 1k gems, and you're free to pick whichever character you'd like to draw! :') If you'd rather not choose, let me know!! I'll just toss one of them at you, haha.

So, basically: Kestrel or Casimir?
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Kelbris ahh thank you so much!! :D
I'd be super happy to draw them! For some reason the link to the latter doesn't work for me so I'd only be able to do Kestrel if that suits you, but if you'd prefer me to do Casimir feel free to pm me any images etc ! ^w^ <3
I'll let you know when I begin! <3 Thank you!
@Kelbris ahh thank you so much!! :D
I'd be super happy to draw them! For some reason the link to the latter doesn't work for me so I'd only be able to do Kestrel if that suits you, but if you'd prefer me to do Casimir feel free to pm me any images etc ! ^w^ <3
I'll let you know when I begin! <3 Thank you!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Alrighty then!! Casimir's link probably doesn't work because now that I think about it, he's only available for logged in users on Toyhouse. Thank you for pointing that out to me, though!! I'll have to fix it later.

But thank you so much! I can't want to see Kestrel in your style, and I'm certain my friend is going to love your art of him. <3 I'll send a CR in a couple minutes!
Alrighty then!! Casimir's link probably doesn't work because now that I think about it, he's only available for logged in users on Toyhouse. Thank you for pointing that out to me, though!! I'll have to fix it later.

But thank you so much! I can't want to see Kestrel in your style, and I'm certain my friend is going to love your art of him. <3 I'll send a CR in a couple minutes!
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Kelbris ooh ok that makes sense:D np! :3
<33 thank you!
@Kelbris ooh ok that makes sense:D np! :3
<33 thank you!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
aaaaa i missed it ;o;
can i stay on the pinglist until next time?
aaaaa i missed it ;o;
can i stay on the pinglist until next time?
@SleepyKhajiit tbh I don't usually do this, but I have a bit of time before my exams where I don't have classes, so if you'd like I can fit a fourth slot! :3 might take a bit of time for me to get to it with the other 3 drawings in front, but if you don't mind waiting I'm willing to put you down ! If you'd rather wait till later though I'm happy to put you on the pinglist!
@SleepyKhajiit tbh I don't usually do this, but I have a bit of time before my exams where I don't have classes, so if you'd like I can fit a fourth slot! :3 might take a bit of time for me to get to it with the other 3 drawings in front, but if you don't mind waiting I'm willing to put you down ! If you'd rather wait till later though I'm happy to put you on the pinglist!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@kolowaskolo :0 if you're willing to do that i'd love to accept the offer! take as much time as you need i am a very patient person uvu can i PM the details n' such?
@kolowaskolo :0 if you're willing to do that i'd love to accept the offer! take as much time as you need i am a very patient person uvu can i PM the details n' such?
@SleepyKhajiit sure thing! ^w^ feel free to PM details at any time! <3
@SleepyKhajiit sure thing! ^w^ feel free to PM details at any time! <3
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Finished piece for @zihui !! Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to draw !! :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785625051982200833/838433302494969876/frcommmm.png[/img]
Finished piece for @zihui !! Thank you so much, it was a pleasure to draw !! :D
frcommmm.png
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Finished piece for @Kelbris !! :D Thank you so much for commissioning, I loved working on this one! ^_^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785625051982200833/839954023586070538/kestrelcomm.png[/img]
Finished piece for @Kelbris !! :D Thank you so much for commissioning, I loved working on this one! ^_^
kestrelcomm.png
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8