Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kolo's Art Shop [EUR, gems]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Naivety no probs! thank you for asking! :D
@Naivety no probs! thank you for asking! :D
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
[center][emoji=four leaf clover size=1] Sooo, little update !! [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] [/center] I decided I'm gonna make a few changes to how my comms work! I'm gonna edit my pricing a little bit (won't affect current commissioners, I'll post the update when the current slots are paid and finished). I'm also gonna change my gem to treasure ratio and make two types of slots, gem slots and treasure slots! I'll make another announcement when it drops and slots open up! :3 I was also considering starting up little adoptables (I'm not sure if that's the correct term?) Where I draw a base for a certain dragon type and colour it in as people's dragons ^_^ Also I was thinking of starting a skins and accents shop if people would be interested, but more on that later! [emoji=coatl tongue size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
Sooo, little update !!

I decided I'm gonna make a few changes to how my comms work! I'm gonna edit my pricing a little bit (won't affect current commissioners, I'll post the update when the current slots are paid and finished). I'm also gonna change my gem to treasure ratio and make two types of slots, gem slots and treasure slots! I'll make another announcement when it drops and slots open up! :3

I was also considering starting up little adoptables (I'm not sure if that's the correct term?) Where I draw a base for a certain dragon type and colour it in as people's dragons ^_^

Also I was thinking of starting a skins and accents shop if people would be interested, but more on that later!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Finished comm for @Foxenavian !! Thank you so much !! :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785625051982200833/821420581501010000/FRcommfoxenavian2.png[/img]
Finished comm for @Foxenavian !! Thank you so much !! :D
FRcommfoxenavian2.png
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Finished piece for @Azalia !! :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785625051982200833/823552121986220062/FRcommgardener2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/785625051982200833/823552122200260638/FRcommgardenercloseup.png[/img] Loved doing this one, thank you so much for commissioning me!
Finished piece for @Azalia !! :D
FRcommgardener2.png
FRcommgardenercloseup.png
Loved doing this one, thank you so much for commissioning me!
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
Hey! Lovely work <3 Could I be added to your pinglist?
Hey! Lovely work <3 Could I be added to your pinglist?
@Odile aaah thank you so much! <3 Sure thing !
@Odile aaah thank you so much! <3 Sure thing !
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
@zihui @Katzen @ivoryandgold @Jupiteru @Naivety @Odile @SleepyKhajiit

Hi! :D First time using pings hehe, here to say that my slots are officially open again after my break! There's been a few price updates too.
There's 3 slots I'm accepting at the moment !! ^^ <3
@zihui @Katzen @ivoryandgold @Jupiteru @Naivety @Odile @SleepyKhajiit

Hi! :D First time using pings hehe, here to say that my slots are officially open again after my break! There's been a few price updates too.
There's 3 slots I'm accepting at the moment !! ^^ <3
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
waa hello !! i'd love to order a detailed bust of this girl! :>> she has a very warm, cute and bubbly personality so an expression that reflects that would be lovely ! :O lmk what the price would be for her since i'm not sure if she's a particularly complex design :"DD

also just wanted to say that i adore your most recent detailed bust example??? their lips and the little flower in particular are so so pretty :O
waa hello !! i'd love to order a detailed bust of this girl! :>> she has a very warm, cute and bubbly personality so an expression that reflects that would be lovely ! :O lmk what the price would be for her since i'm not sure if she's a particularly complex design :"DD

also just wanted to say that i adore your most recent detailed bust example??? their lips and the little flower in particular are so so pretty :O
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
@zihui I'd love to draw her! :D I'd say she'd be 2700 because of the wings if that's ok with you? love the character though, super excited to start, the design is gorgeous :D (also thank you so much!! <3) I'll let you know when I begin!

@Katzen thank you!! :D feel free to post details either here or through pm and I'll let you know when I start <33
@zihui I'd love to draw her! :D I'd say she'd be 2700 because of the wings if that's ok with you? love the character though, super excited to start, the design is gorgeous :D (also thank you so much!! <3) I'll let you know when I begin!

@Katzen thank you!! :D feel free to post details either here or through pm and I'll let you know when I start <33
rBM002b.gif
XMZyglK.png

Rc5ZLjm.png
IPy9RLa.png
tOrxvYb.png
XMZyglK.png
3xSweBr.png
Skins and Accents
XMZyglK.png
awesome! and thats no worries at all pftaha feathers can be a bit of a hassle so i get it :"D sending a CR over now! looking forward to seeing the final product heh ^^ (please take your time though bhjsfkd no pressure !)
awesome! and thats no worries at all pftaha feathers can be a bit of a hassle so i get it :"D sending a CR over now! looking forward to seeing the final product heh ^^ (please take your time though bhjsfkd no pressure !)
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8