Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Signature Art & Dragon Lore! [closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Heya @jaywalker
I'm glad you like my art! ^-^ You can post the order form either here or in pm, both are fine. It might be a bit easier for me if you post it here just so I can access it a tad easier, but do whatever is fit for you!
Heya @jaywalker
I'm glad you like my art! ^-^ You can post the order form either here or in pm, both are fine. It might be a bit easier for me if you post it here just so I can access it a tad easier, but do whatever is fit for you!
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer Perfect! I'll post it here in a bit, trying to figure out what I want before ordering anything if that's okay.
@Dragonglimmer Perfect! I'll post it here in a bit, trying to figure out what I want before ordering anything if that's okay.
@jaywalker
That's no problem at all, take your time ^-^
@jaywalker
That's no problem at all, take your time ^-^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer (sorry I've been pinging you a lot)
Size: 525x100
Type: If it's not to much, would some stars with the border as vines (with flowers on the vines) work?
Colors: Colored, Gold/Green/Red
Do/Don't: Go wild! Your art looks super rad
Background: Transparent
Notes: None! Feel free to contact me whenever there are any problems
Payment: Treasure, just spent all my gems
@Dragonglimmer (sorry I've been pinging you a lot)
Size: 525x100
Type: If it's not to much, would some stars with the border as vines (with flowers on the vines) work?
Colors: Colored, Gold/Green/Red
Do/Don't: Go wild! Your art looks super rad
Background: Transparent
Notes: None! Feel free to contact me whenever there are any problems
Payment: Treasure, just spent all my gems
@Dragonglimmer

Size: quarter sizesd
Type: Could I have a star with blood drip background?
Colors: star: white Blood: Dark red
Do/Don't: Any:)
Background: ???
Notes: PM me if too hard please
Payment: Treasure
@Dragonglimmer

Size: quarter sizesd
Type: Could I have a star with blood drip background?
Colors: star: white Blood: Dark red
Do/Don't: Any:)
Background: ???
Notes: PM me if too hard please
Payment: Treasure
Wishlist
570.png
Hey @jaywalker , @twilightstar123

I cant do some stars and a vine/flowerborder!! I'll do white/gold stars and green vines with red flowers/pink shading if that's alright?

And I can do a star with a blood drip background! I'll make a small frame around it so it's like the blood is dripping from that, not the air lol.

Just a small thing for yall to note, my art might take a bit longer since we're getting a puppy this Saturday! I'll be busy all weekend, but you will most definitely get your art by Monday. I'll try to get to it if I have any spare time on the weekend!

Thanks for ordering ^-^
Hey @jaywalker , @twilightstar123

I cant do some stars and a vine/flowerborder!! I'll do white/gold stars and green vines with red flowers/pink shading if that's alright?

And I can do a star with a blood drip background! I'll make a small frame around it so it's like the blood is dripping from that, not the air lol.

Just a small thing for yall to note, my art might take a bit longer since we're getting a puppy this Saturday! I'll be busy all weekend, but you will most definitely get your art by Monday. I'll try to get to it if I have any spare time on the weekend!

Thanks for ordering ^-^
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer That's completely fine! I'm sure it'll turn out great. Just ping me whenever it's done, take your time and enjoy your puppy! Just a note: I'll be sending the payment in a message, so it leaves my hoard and I don't accidentally spend it.
@Dragonglimmer That's completely fine! I'm sure it'll turn out great. Just ping me whenever it's done, take your time and enjoy your puppy! Just a note: I'll be sending the payment in a message, so it leaves my hoard and I don't accidentally spend it.
@twilightstar123 hey! your art is finished! just for you to note @jaywalker I did hers first as it took me less time (smaller size) and I can completely focus on yours now without trying to hurry so I can get the other one done! (working on them on the puppy car ride ^-^) Hope you don't mind! Here it is twilight! lmk if you want me to change anything, you have 1 free change! The little diamonds are transparent, so they will slightly alter color depending on if your posts are white or the light brown (like this one.) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/815208844161843261/Untitled44_20210227080031.png[/img]
@twilightstar123 hey! your art is finished!

just for you to note @jaywalker I did hers first as it took me less time (smaller size) and I can completely focus on yours now without trying to hurry so I can get the other one done! (working on them on the puppy car ride ^-^) Hope you don't mind!

Here it is twilight! lmk if you want me to change anything, you have 1 free change! The little diamonds are transparent, so they will slightly alter color depending on if your posts are white or the light brown (like this one.)

Untitled44_20210227080031.png
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
Hey @jaywalker ! Here's a watermarked WIP of your piece! I decided to make a frame covered in the flowered vines with the contents of the frame containing a realistic galaxy. Lmk if you want me to change my design or plan, since I'll be taking a break! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796884688764665866/815235162412810280/Untitled45_20210227094928.png[/img]
Hey @jaywalker !
Here's a watermarked WIP of your piece! I decided to make a frame covered in the flowered vines with the contents of the frame containing a realistic galaxy. Lmk if you want me to change my design or plan, since I'll be taking a break!

Untitled45_20210227094928.png
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
@Dragonglimmer it looks super good!
@Dragonglimmer it looks super good!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16