Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | juga's Chibi Worksop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@LightsKamAction
absolutely! The price I came up for an additional character is 25usd, which is a little over 20% discount! (I might actually make that the norm and add it to the order details) So a piece with two characters would then be 60usd :]

please note that if you'd like accents included, they would bump the price marginally!
@LightsKamAction
absolutely! The price I came up for an additional character is 25usd, which is a little over 20% discount! (I might actually make that the norm and add it to the order details) So a piece with two characters would then be 60usd :]

please note that if you'd like accents included, they would bump the price marginally!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
That's still in my budget, nice-
I'd like to get a quote with the accents included, please? ^^
That's still in my budget, nice-
I'd like to get a quote with the accents included, please? ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@LightsKamAction
the accents aren't that complex, especially if you want to substitute the leather wings to feathered wings completely? idk if you get what i mean LOL. I think Caligo does have them illustrated that way!

I would measure the accents to be +3usd each, 4 if you want to include the lanterns!

(also I have to mention, I hope this isn't tactless of me but my god I'd LOVE to draw them so much. I absolutely adore composing multiple spirals in one canvas ugh fjhj)
@LightsKamAction
the accents aren't that complex, especially if you want to substitute the leather wings to feathered wings completely? idk if you get what i mean LOL. I think Caligo does have them illustrated that way!

I would measure the accents to be +3usd each, 4 if you want to include the lanterns!

(also I have to mention, I hope this isn't tactless of me but my god I'd LOVE to draw them so much. I absolutely adore composing multiple spirals in one canvas ugh fjhj)
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Yeah, their wings are replaced by feathered ones ^^ The details and stuff are more visible on Lucidus, their skins are the same but recolored I'd like the lanterns included, please! (ww i'd be drawing these two 24/7 if I knew how to draw spirals lol, they're just [i]noodles[/i]) Here's the form btw ^^ [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83830216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838303/83830216_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83972720][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/839728/83972720_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Caligo, Lucidus [b]Nature/expression:[/b] Draw them in whatever pose you want ^^ Caligo's introverted, ambitious and stubborn with random bursts of emotion, Lucidus's extroverted, nurturing, confident and gentle, sometimes mischievous. They're brothers :] [b]Skin?:[/b] Y [skin=48776][skin=48720] [b]Apparel?[/b]: N [b]method of payment:[/b] USD
Yeah, their wings are replaced by feathered ones ^^ The details and stuff are more visible on Lucidus, their skins are the same but recolored

I'd like the lanterns included, please!

(ww i'd be drawing these two 24/7 if I knew how to draw spirals lol, they're just noodles)

Here's the form btw ^^

Character:
83830216_350.png
83972720_350.png
Dragon's name: Caligo, Lucidus
Nature/expression:
Draw them in whatever pose you want ^^
Caligo's introverted, ambitious and stubborn with random bursts of emotion, Lucidus's extroverted, nurturing, confident and gentle, sometimes mischievous. They're brothers :]
Skin?: Y

Apparel?: N
method of payment: USD
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@LightsKamAction
amazing!! ah I cannot WAIT to get started on these bois. so excited UGH
feel free to toss your paypal address via PM and I'll invoice you when I get to it!

Thank you so so much for your support :cry:
@LightsKamAction
amazing!! ah I cannot WAIT to get started on these bois. so excited UGH
feel free to toss your paypal address via PM and I'll invoice you when I get to it!

Thank you so so much for your support :cry:
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ba68e830db3efc48fba615d514c0c310/5c00cb0a64f1fab6-80/s540x810/7058ed600cccf872b02fccd8579a81b42e99d382.png[/img] @KaichouKai there you go! <3 Ari is such a sweetheart T_T [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/17fda08285785df3d4a523866b6cc571/5c00cb0a64f1fab6-23/s540x810/6bcb06041241c7cfe1809e9ea086b4da4661fcfe.png[/img] @Horses All done! I have to mention that your character is one of the most charismatic I've got to draw in a while. I don't know what it is! Maybe it's the alluring and comforting design or the wonderful art of her ref, I ended up being surprisingly fond of her. <3 I hope you like the result!
7058ed600cccf872b02fccd8579a81b42e99d382.png
@KaichouKai
there you go! <3 Ari is such a sweetheart T_T

6bcb06041241c7cfe1809e9ea086b4da4661fcfe.png
@Horses
All done! I have to mention that your character is one of the most charismatic I've got to draw in a while. I don't know what it is! Maybe it's the alluring and comforting design or the wonderful art of her ref, I ended up being surprisingly fond of her. <3 I hope you like the result!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Oh gosh he looks SOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm glad you love him ;; he is just an excited bean who loves love and his family hehe~

I always feel anxious bringing up a change but I know we talked about having an earth egg too possibly. If that is too much to change it is no big deal! Regardless I love the end result and can tell you enjoyed drawing him <3
Oh gosh he looks SOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm glad you love him ;; he is just an excited bean who loves love and his family hehe~

I always feel anxious bringing up a change but I know we talked about having an earth egg too possibly. If that is too much to change it is no big deal! Regardless I love the end result and can tell you enjoyed drawing him <3
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
Would I be able to claim a spot? I'm finishing up the reference sheet for my character, but I should have it done soon. These chibis are just too dang cute ;v;
Would I be able to claim a spot? I'm finishing up the reference sheet for my character, but I should have it done soon. These chibis are just too dang cute ;v;
mmqj5f9.pngAdopt Shop // Art Shop
@KaichouKai
Absolutely no stress my friend oh my god, I can't believe I forgot the EGG. I swear one day I'll have no hiccups with my FR commission work. One day. I'll get it fixed for you ASAP!! Thank you so much for your kindness lfhfhks

@nagoshi
YES absolutely. Always happy to draw for ya <3 no hurry filling out the forn!
@KaichouKai
Absolutely no stress my friend oh my god, I can't believe I forgot the EGG. I swear one day I'll have no hiccups with my FR commission work. One day. I'll get it fixed for you ASAP!! Thank you so much for your kindness lfhfhks

@nagoshi
YES absolutely. Always happy to draw for ya <3 no hurry filling out the forn!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Oh my gosh I can't even begin to describe how perfectly you drew her!!! her anatomy is a little obnoxious to draw but you got it spot on, her expression is so perfect and her wings are so beautiful, you nailed the shape of them and Im in love with how you made them look so shiny! And thank you for your kind words, she's a very sentimental character for me so it means so much to hear that her design is comforting <333 thank you so much again for drawing her, I hope to be able to get more art from you in the future!!!
Oh my gosh I can't even begin to describe how perfectly you drew her!!! her anatomy is a little obnoxious to draw but you got it spot on, her expression is so perfect and her wings are so beautiful, you nailed the shape of them and Im in love with how you made them look so shiny! And thank you for your kind words, she's a very sentimental character for me so it means so much to hear that her design is comforting <333 thank you so much again for drawing her, I hope to be able to get more art from you in the future!!!
LiKBtez.png ... Please ping me or else I will miss your comment!

Jammie ♥ they/them ♥ FR+2
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35