Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | juga's Chibi Worksop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35
@JZBTHX may I be added to the ping list too ;o;
@JZBTHX may I be added to the ping list too ;o;
signnnsature.gif
Please add me to your pinglist! <3
Please add me to your pinglist! <3
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@chimerii @Sinfirmitas
hi, you two! so sorry for the embarrassingly late update/reply - ive been swamped in my military service and completely lost my attention on flight rising. fortunately i don't think i ever accepted either of your payments did I, despite promising commissions? please do let me know if im mistaken!

I would like to offer you the slots again, since im in quarantine at home right now and have time to draw again. you would be at the top of my new queue :) just let me know if you want to pull out or still do the orders.

Sinfirmitas, i do know that you still hold a PM with the payment! im not too sure how PMs work but if you decide to pull out then I assume and hope that you can withdraw the gems yourself whenever you want? XD
@chimerii @Sinfirmitas
hi, you two! so sorry for the embarrassingly late update/reply - ive been swamped in my military service and completely lost my attention on flight rising. fortunately i don't think i ever accepted either of your payments did I, despite promising commissions? please do let me know if im mistaken!

I would like to offer you the slots again, since im in quarantine at home right now and have time to draw again. you would be at the top of my new queue :) just let me know if you want to pull out or still do the orders.

Sinfirmitas, i do know that you still hold a PM with the payment! im not too sure how PMs work but if you decide to pull out then I assume and hope that you can withdraw the gems yourself whenever you want? XD
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@acilil @script @LeWorm @Horses @Estellia @Renoki @Noctiferous @Coexistence @Skiatha @epitaffio @Slavic @Nyrath @Pearlimose @Fishy @Draconawitches @Moristian @scarecrane @KananMatsuura @Doggoz @Nightfallen @ado @Fiotheleo @pheelthemoment @Moosesushi @Drown @Hnai @GlaxusPlaxus @Lilacskye @Eulogy @emshen @Chimerii @Pesticide @Mazurkas @Luunai @Kawa @CosmicWyrm @Eridan @Kkoa @soulykins @SepiaSenpai @vintagesinister @Spark @cholla @Lych @spikenard @WhisperingThief @Lenacious

Hi there pinglisters! My conscription is temporarily halted since im in quarantine, so I have the time for TWO slots, of preferably FR dragons, or feral OCs, this time!

slots claimed! I'll ping you all again if i have time for more, but you can still express your interest with a comment :)

and as always, please do let me know if youd like to be removed from the pinglist :)
@acilil @script @LeWorm @Horses @Estellia @Renoki @Noctiferous @Coexistence @Skiatha @epitaffio @Slavic @Nyrath @Pearlimose @Fishy @Draconawitches @Moristian @scarecrane @KananMatsuura @Doggoz @Nightfallen @ado @Fiotheleo @pheelthemoment @Moosesushi @Drown @Hnai @GlaxusPlaxus @Lilacskye @Eulogy @emshen @Chimerii @Pesticide @Mazurkas @Luunai @Kawa @CosmicWyrm @Eridan @Kkoa @soulykins @SepiaSenpai @vintagesinister @Spark @cholla @Lych @spikenard @WhisperingThief @Lenacious

Hi there pinglisters! My conscription is temporarily halted since im in quarantine, so I have the time for TWO slots, of preferably FR dragons, or feral OCs, this time!

slots claimed! I'll ping you all again if i have time for more, but you can still express your interest with a comment :)

and as always, please do let me know if youd like to be removed from the pinglist :)
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
If you're still open and willing to do a feral rp oc of mine I'd love to steal a slot!

Character: Ref Image here - she's got a metallicy sheen to her skin :)
Dragon's name: Eureth
Nature/expression: Patient, kind, socially graceful, secretly conniving.
Skin?: N
Apparel?: Nah
method of payment: Gems
If you're still open and willing to do a feral rp oc of mine I'd love to steal a slot!

Character: Ref Image here - she's got a metallicy sheen to her skin :)
Dragon's name: Eureth
Nature/expression: Patient, kind, socially graceful, secretly conniving.
Skin?: N
Apparel?: Nah
method of payment: Gems
ixeclKz.png
I'd love to take a slot :) [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61882041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618821/61882041_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Maelgwyn [b]Nature/expression:[/b] proud, noble, or protective; mysterious; maybe a statue-like pose (but I leave pose/expression fully up to you!) [b]Skin?:[/b] no [b]Apparel?[/b]: Cindersphere Baubles, Sanddune Rags, Mist Chime method of payment: gems
I'd love to take a slot :)

Character: 61882041_350.png
Dragon's name: Maelgwyn
Nature/expression: proud, noble, or protective; mysterious; maybe a statue-like pose (but I leave pose/expression fully up to you!)
Skin?: no
Apparel?: Cindersphere Baubles, Sanddune Rags, Mist Chime
method of payment: gems
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Fishy oh i love her! she'll be so fun to play around with! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] I'll get started with her today, so feel free to send the payment over anytime!<3 @Luunai because of the amount of apparel, are you okay with bumping the price up to 2,000g? i love her colors!
@Fishy
oh i love her! she'll be so fun to play around with! I'll get started with her today, so feel free to send the payment over anytime!<3

@Luunai
because of the amount of apparel, are you okay with bumping the price up to 2,000g? i love her colors!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Your art is stunning!! [emoji=gaoler love size=1] I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please <3
Your art is stunning!! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please <3
Oh man, I’m still interested but I don’t think I’ll be able to pay right now! If you could hold my slot for up to a week that’d be great, but if not, I’ll give up my slot.
Oh man, I’m still interested but I don’t think I’ll be able to pay right now! If you could hold my slot for up to a week that’d be great, but if not, I’ll give up my slot.
AqaqXxe.png
YOO if you open your chibi dragos again I'd love to be pinged! ^^
YOO if you open your chibi dragos again I'd love to be pinged! ^^
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35