Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | juga's Chibi Worksop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35
@JZBTHX -- I'd like to place an order!
Character: Wyck
Characters's name: Wyck
Nature/expression: He's pretty laid back and although he physically looks intimidating with his horns, claws and overall bulky appearance, he's actually very sweet. Sometimes the little blue ghosts that he breathes out hangs out with him.
Skin?: N/A
Apparel?: N/A
method of payment: Treasure
@JZBTHX -- I'd like to place an order!
Character: Wyck
Characters's name: Wyck
Nature/expression: He's pretty laid back and although he physically looks intimidating with his horns, claws and overall bulky appearance, he's actually very sweet. Sometimes the little blue ghosts that he breathes out hangs out with him.
Skin?: N/A
Apparel?: N/A
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose he's so cute!!! I love drawing puffy hair so he will be a joy !! feel free to send the CR over and I'll get it done for you [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
@Pearlimose
he's so cute!!! I love drawing puffy hair so he will be a joy !!
feel free to send the CR over and I'll get it done for you
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
Claiming a slot aaaa
Claiming a slot aaaa
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha
YAY its good to see you again!!<3 no hurry with the form!!
@Skiatha
YAY its good to see you again!!<3 no hurry with the form!!
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
AIGHT here we go B)
Character: https://toyhou.se/10021880.bermuda-#31729544
Dragon's name: Bermuda
Nature/expression: Vengeful sea dragon, usually calm but can go into a rage
Skin?: N
Apparel?: N
AIGHT here we go B)
Character: https://toyhou.se/10021880.bermuda-#31729544
Dragon's name: Bermuda
Nature/expression: Vengeful sea dragon, usually calm but can go into a rage
Apparel?: N
pdPOUgg.png
@JZBTHX I would like to claim a slot if there is still one open? I love these chibis!! >w<
@JZBTHX I would like to claim a slot if there is still one open? I love these chibis!! >w<
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@JZBTHX. Just in case-- here's my form! [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65905115][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659052/65905115_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's name:[/b] Psychotropic [b]Nature/expression:[/b] He's flirtatious, gregarious, odd and grandiose. He's probably in trouble for something you'd never think to be in trouble for. [b]Skin?:[/b] N [b]Apparel?[/b]: Y coat, pants, spats pls :) the coat can be simplified as much as you want, he's just a fancy dresser, it doesn't need to be specific to the apparel piece, and could be a vest instead, or a little shoulder cape/shrug or a cravat/scarf in those colors, just something to decorate his top half. method of payment: gems
@JZBTHX. Just in case-- here's my form!
Character: 65905115_350.png

Dragon's name: Psychotropic
Nature/expression: He's flirtatious, gregarious, odd and grandiose. He's probably in trouble for something you'd never think to be in trouble for.
Apparel?: Y coat, pants, spats pls :) the coat can be simplified as much as you want, he's just a fancy dresser, it doesn't need to be specific to the apparel piece, and could be a vest instead, or a little shoulder cape/shrug or a cravat/scarf in those colors, just something to decorate his top half.
method of payment: gems
@Skiatha oh hes GORG definitely doable! some of his details might need to be simplified since the canvas is limited..! feel free to send the CR over anytime and I'll accept when I start with him~ @StygianForm YES my bad i was already asleep! XD there was one slot open :] he's beautiful! I actually charge extra on apparel, is 200g extra OK with you? the monocle is such a small piece of apparel that I can add it free either way, if you want [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
@Skiatha
oh hes GORG definitely doable! some of his details might need to be simplified since the canvas is limited..! feel free to send the CR over anytime and I'll accept when I start with him~

@StygianForm
YES my bad i was already asleep! XD there was one slot open :] he's beautiful! I actually charge extra on apparel, is 200g extra OK with you? the monocle is such a small piece of apparel that I can add it free either way, if you want
69.png
juga . he/him . fr+10
• lore
• adopt shop

• skin shop
looking for skin #38359
V2KflaL.png
@JZBTHX Thank you! :D That's totally fine, I don't mind paying extra! If you feel like adding in some simple jewelry/rings/ear piercings too (at your artistic discretion) that would be awesome! I'm off to bed, let me know when I should send the payment, if you'd like it upfront I can send it tomorrow!
@JZBTHX Thank you! :D That's totally fine, I don't mind paying extra! If you feel like adding in some simple jewelry/rings/ear piercings too (at your artistic discretion) that would be awesome! I'm off to bed, let me know when I should send the payment, if you'd like it upfront I can send it tomorrow!
I love your style! Could I be added to your pinglist, please and thank you?
I love your style! Could I be added to your pinglist, please and thank you?
ixeclKz.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35