Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom OC Playlists [OPEN]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@iodine

Finished! apologies for the wait I got a bit busy

Khanda

If you have any questions or complaints don't hesitate to ask Id be happy to fix or change anything!
@iodine

Finished! apologies for the wait I got a bit busy

Khanda

If you have any questions or complaints don't hesitate to ask Id be happy to fix or change anything!
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@SimplyPhil ah ty, i'll be excited to give this a listen when i'm home!

it seems i accidentally added a digit to the cr when i sent it, would you mind sending back the excess? :'D that was all of my current treasure haha
@SimplyPhil ah ty, i'll be excited to give this a listen when i'm home!

it seems i accidentally added a digit to the cr when i sent it, would you mind sending back the excess? :'D that was all of my current treasure haha
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine

holy- I was wondering why the number looked so odd!! ill send it all over now
@iodine

holy- I was wondering why the number looked so odd!! ill send it all over now
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@Shirouda

Finished!! I hope you enjoy, this was a fun character to read and create a playlist for!! As I listen to the songs, even if they aren't my characters I like to image little animatics for them XD and if you were into that kind of stuff I could imagine a very nice one for Babylon

Micael

But as usual if you have any questions or complaints for the playlist of songs you'd like changed id be more than happy to edit them to your liking :D
@Shirouda

Finished!! I hope you enjoy, this was a fun character to read and create a playlist for!! As I listen to the songs, even if they aren't my characters I like to image little animatics for them XD and if you were into that kind of stuff I could imagine a very nice one for Babylon

Micael

But as usual if you have any questions or complaints for the playlist of songs you'd like changed id be more than happy to edit them to your liking :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
Character link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55870512][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/558706/55870512_350.png[/img][/url] How Many Songs: basic Payment Method: t Character Description: in link! Playlist Cover: IDC, any of the album covers or his dragon pic is fine. Lmk if you'd prefer I choose an image tho, I can easily find one! Playlist Platform: Spotify Restrictions: nah
Character link:
55870512_350.png
How Many Songs: basic
Payment Method: t
Character Description: in link!
Playlist Cover: IDC, any of the album covers or his dragon pic is fine. Lmk if you'd prefer I choose an image tho, I can easily find one!
Playlist Platform: Spotify
Restrictions: nah
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19