Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom OC Playlists [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Iodine

Im glad it could bring back some fun memories! It really is the best feeling :>

Ill add your name to the list if you could send the CR whenever, sadly I don't think ill be able to get to your playlist until tomorrow because of all the previous orders, but I promise it will be worth the wait :D
@Iodine

Im glad it could bring back some fun memories! It really is the best feeling :>

Ill add your name to the list if you could send the CR whenever, sadly I don't think ill be able to get to your playlist until tomorrow because of all the previous orders, but I promise it will be worth the wait :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@simplyphil
aaa thanks! He’s had several redesigns but I think I finally got him figured out
and that sounds good! sent the cr~
@simplyphil
aaa thanks! He’s had several redesigns but I think I finally got him figured out
and that sounds good! sent the cr~
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
@TherunawayRaven

Finally finished! Your characters were so much fun to read about and look into, and the art for them both is all gorgeous, so without further ado here you go!

Arlo Crimson

Mordecai

As usual if you have any complaints or issued with the playlists don't hesitate to reach out id be more than happy to fix them so you can get the best outcome possible
@TherunawayRaven

Finally finished! Your characters were so much fun to read about and look into, and the art for them both is all gorgeous, so without further ado here you go!

Arlo Crimson

Mordecai

As usual if you have any complaints or issued with the playlists don't hesitate to reach out id be more than happy to fix them so you can get the best outcome possible
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@Zihui

All done! I must thank you for this because it helped me find a few pretty nostalgic songs that I just had to listen to on repeat for a bit, haha.

Zihui

As usual if you have any questions or issues with the playlist don't hesitate to ask, I'd be more than happy to fix anything you need :D
@Zihui

All done! I must thank you for this because it helped me find a few pretty nostalgic songs that I just had to listen to on repeat for a bit, haha.

Zihui

As usual if you have any questions or issues with the playlist don't hesitate to ask, I'd be more than happy to fix anything you need :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
woo you weren't lying AHA so many nostaglic songs !! i love how upbeat every song was heheh thank you for the playlist!!
woo you weren't lying AHA so many nostaglic songs !! i love how upbeat every song was heheh thank you for the playlist!!
heather | she/her | fr+21
art commissions ______________________________________________flower.gif
Hiya!
Can I PM you an order form? I just get kinda weird about publicly posting my characters sometimes XD
I've got playlists for most of my characters so I'm really curious about how yours will compare (and hopefully I'll find songs to add to mine :P )
Hiya!
Can I PM you an order form? I just get kinda weird about publicly posting my characters sometimes XD
I've got playlists for most of my characters so I'm really curious about how yours will compare (and hopefully I'll find songs to add to mine :P )
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
@Vikusen

Absolutely, send away! thankyou for bringing this up so I can add it to the original post, it completely slipped my mind. we can keep all character info in messages, but may I still keep your username on the order form to keep track of everything?
@Vikusen

Absolutely, send away! thankyou for bringing this up so I can add it to the original post, it completely slipped my mind. we can keep all character info in messages, but may I still keep your username on the order form to keep track of everything?
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
[emoji=harp size=1]
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19