Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Silhouette Style Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][emoji=chameleon size=1][/center]
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

Hello! Your art is absolutely stunning!! I was wondering if you can do accents? I’m happy to pay extra if so!
@Deramadus

Hello! Your art is absolutely stunning!! I was wondering if you can do accents? I’m happy to pay extra if so!
Akhilleus.gif
@Immortalized

Aw, thank you so much! And it depends on the accent, though I can try my best! This style works best with simplicity though, so I may have to simplify parts (I'd let you know if I would have to). I should make that clearer on the front page haha. You may have to pay extra too, again depending on complexity. :)
@Immortalized

Aw, thank you so much! And it depends on the accent, though I can try my best! This style works best with simplicity though, so I may have to simplify parts (I'd let you know if I would have to). I should make that clearer on the front page haha. You may have to pay extra too, again depending on complexity. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6