Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Silhouette Style Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Deramadus

Thank you for the reply!! That all makes total sense. Turns out I had less free cash than I thought (forgot about an accent I ordered oops), but I will definitely be back in a few days to commission you and your wonderful art!!
@Deramadus

Thank you for the reply!! That all makes total sense. Turns out I had less free cash than I thought (forgot about an accent I ordered oops), but I will definitely be back in a few days to commission you and your wonderful art!!
Akhilleus.gif
@Immortalized

Not a problem, friend! Come back whenever you wish. :)
@Immortalized

Not a problem, friend! Come back whenever you wish. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[center][emoji=chameleon size=1][/center]
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus Username: seradis Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67539807][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675399/67539807_350.png[/img][/url] Type of art: bust Pose/expression: Akel is my assassin (Dark Brotherhood from Elder Scrolls) stealthy and sneaky Apparel included?: Please include the hood Accent colour?: #9 Payment: gems Anything else I need to know?: I would love if you could include a handprint somewhere on the bust, if possible (see art piece in dragon bio as an example). If not, that's okay!
@Deramadus

Username: seradis
Character: 67539807_350.png
Type of art: bust
Pose/expression: Akel is my assassin (Dark Brotherhood from Elder Scrolls) stealthy and sneaky
Apparel included?: Please include the hood
Accent colour?: #9
Payment: gems
Anything else I need to know?: I would love if you could include a handprint somewhere on the bust, if possible (see art piece in dragon bio as an example). If not, that's okay!
NGvuFOS.png
@seradis

Oh awesome, I loved the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim! Great fanderg. :D So no mouth-covering, just the hood? Or do you want both both could be called hoods so I'm sorry I'm just a little confused? #9 is also an orange and not really a red, just letting you know in case it was a bit hard to see (just noticed that Akel has a lot of red, but if the orange-y colour was intentional ignore me!). I can also attempt a handprint! I'll play around a bit with positioning - do you want me to make it a human handprint like the art in his bio, or do you want it to be a dragon handprint? Just thought I'd ask cuz it may look neat haha.

Oh also!! Where would you want the accent colour to go/show up on him?

So in total, it'll be 500g! If you wanted both the hood and the mouth covering it wouldn't be any extra, since the mouth covering is pretty simple. Feel free to send the payment through a 1-way CR and I'll get working on the sketch. :)
@seradis

Oh awesome, I loved the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim! Great fanderg. :D So no mouth-covering, just the hood? Or do you want both both could be called hoods so I'm sorry I'm just a little confused? #9 is also an orange and not really a red, just letting you know in case it was a bit hard to see (just noticed that Akel has a lot of red, but if the orange-y colour was intentional ignore me!). I can also attempt a handprint! I'll play around a bit with positioning - do you want me to make it a human handprint like the art in his bio, or do you want it to be a dragon handprint? Just thought I'd ask cuz it may look neat haha.

Oh also!! Where would you want the accent colour to go/show up on him?

So in total, it'll be 500g! If you wanted both the hood and the mouth covering it wouldn't be any extra, since the mouth covering is pretty simple. Feel free to send the payment through a 1-way CR and I'll get working on the sketch. :)
@Deramadus I didn't want to inundate you with all of the apparel, but if you're able to do the hood and mouth covering, that would be awesome!
I would love a red as an accent color but found #9 to be closest to what you offered. Your choice for where to put the accent color.
... A dragon print sounds awesome, of love that.
@Deramadus I didn't want to inundate you with all of the apparel, but if you're able to do the hood and mouth covering, that would be awesome!
I would love a red as an accent color but found #9 to be closest to what you offered. Your choice for where to put the accent color.
... A dragon print sounds awesome, of love that.
NGvuFOS.png
@seradis

Aw, that's very thoughtful of you!! But I think I'll be okay since both pieces of apparel aren't super detail. :)
Okay, well if you want #9 that's totally your choice! It just might not match up with his eye colour etc, though I suppose none of them are a direct match anyhow.
And okay cool! I'll play around with how the talon-print might look then. :) I'll hopefully have a sketch for you soon, but we'll have to see haha. ^^;
@seradis

Aw, that's very thoughtful of you!! But I think I'll be okay since both pieces of apparel aren't super detail. :)
Okay, well if you want #9 that's totally your choice! It just might not match up with his eye colour etc, though I suppose none of them are a direct match anyhow.
And okay cool! I'll play around with how the talon-print might look then. :) I'll hopefully have a sketch for you soon, but we'll have to see haha. ^^;
@Deramadus Took me a minute, but I’m back and ready to commission :D Username: Immortalized Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70881166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708812/70881166_350.png[/img][/url] Type of art: fullbody Pose/expression: Staring at the skull in his accent (or if you’d prefer, a skull of your design), which is floating. It’s floating above his outstretched palm. The arrows are pointing at his back, and he seems unaware of their presence Apparel included?: any that you’re willing to do/think will read well! His accent is the most important part, though. Accent colour?: 11! Where do you want the accent color: on the arrows, his halo, crown, and claws Payment: gems Anything else I need to know?: Hes got a playlist [url=https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2UkMAfn4wqePT4ozWdaXxE?si=aham1CcASBCe9VrZB7NilQ&dl_branch=1]here[/url], if that interests you! Also, you’re totally free to interpret his accent and apparel however you see fit. Part of the fun with this guy is seeing what people do :D
@Deramadus

Took me a minute, but I’m back and ready to commission :D

Username: Immortalized
Character:

70881166_350.png

Type of art: fullbody
Pose/expression: Staring at the skull in his accent (or if you’d prefer, a skull of your design), which is floating. It’s floating above his outstretched palm. The arrows are pointing at his back, and he seems unaware of their presence
Apparel included?: any that you’re willing to do/think will read well! His accent is the most important part, though.
Accent colour?: 11!
Where do you want the accent color: on the arrows, his halo, crown, and claws
Payment: gems
Anything else I need to know?: Hes got a playlist here, if that interests you! Also, you’re totally free to interpret his accent and apparel however you see fit. Part of the fun with this guy is seeing what people do :D
Akhilleus.gif
@Immortalized

Glad to see you again! And wow, what an amazing dragon! I had to do a double-take when I saw the triple black. Congrats! I'm honoured to draw him. :)

That all sounds good! I'm excited to take a crack at his accent, it's very interesting! So you wouldn't want the arrows hitting him, but instead more floating/midair? Cool cool. I will take a look at his playlist, thanks for linking it! I've already got a few ideas for posing so I'll do a few sketches and see what flows best. Gotta figure out something to show off those wings... One thing though - I will be away (no wifi) for a full week starting this upcoming Sunday. I probably won't be able to properly start your commission until I get back, so it may take a while. If you're alright with waiting a couple of weeks then it's all fine. :)

As for payment, it's base 1000g + 300g (accent; if this seems unfair let me know! It's the first time I've approximated extra charge for accents) + 100g (raven sylvan anklets) for a total of 1400g! I would also include the flowerfall, birdskull necklace, and onyx pendant for no cost. The onyx pendant is your free one big apparel item, and the flowerfall and birdskull are usually fairly simple to draw. I chose those apparel pieces since I think they'd do nicely and not be too cluttered - if you don't want some or any of the ones I listed included though, def tell me and I'll nix them! You can also tell me if you'd like the accent colour on any of the apparel pieces as well. I'm also debating adding the raven sylvan bracelets as well, but I think I'll have to wait to see if it'll get too cluttered.

I'll be sure to focus on his accent though! It'll be interested to play around with it, I'm especially interested in figuring out the arrows! Lots of fun things can be done with those. I'll message you when I have a sketch ready, but again it might take a week or more, though I'll keep you updated. If it all sounds good, you can send a one-way CR with payment. :)
@Immortalized

Glad to see you again! And wow, what an amazing dragon! I had to do a double-take when I saw the triple black. Congrats! I'm honoured to draw him. :)

That all sounds good! I'm excited to take a crack at his accent, it's very interesting! So you wouldn't want the arrows hitting him, but instead more floating/midair? Cool cool. I will take a look at his playlist, thanks for linking it! I've already got a few ideas for posing so I'll do a few sketches and see what flows best. Gotta figure out something to show off those wings... One thing though - I will be away (no wifi) for a full week starting this upcoming Sunday. I probably won't be able to properly start your commission until I get back, so it may take a while. If you're alright with waiting a couple of weeks then it's all fine. :)

As for payment, it's base 1000g + 300g (accent; if this seems unfair let me know! It's the first time I've approximated extra charge for accents) + 100g (raven sylvan anklets) for a total of 1400g! I would also include the flowerfall, birdskull necklace, and onyx pendant for no cost. The onyx pendant is your free one big apparel item, and the flowerfall and birdskull are usually fairly simple to draw. I chose those apparel pieces since I think they'd do nicely and not be too cluttered - if you don't want some or any of the ones I listed included though, def tell me and I'll nix them! You can also tell me if you'd like the accent colour on any of the apparel pieces as well. I'm also debating adding the raven sylvan bracelets as well, but I think I'll have to wait to see if it'll get too cluttered.

I'll be sure to focus on his accent though! It'll be interested to play around with it, I'm especially interested in figuring out the arrows! Lots of fun things can be done with those. I'll message you when I have a sketch ready, but again it might take a week or more, though I'll keep you updated. If it all sounds good, you can send a one-way CR with payment. :)
@Deramadus

Thank you!! Hamlet is my absolute pride and joy. I love him to bits <3

That all sounds fair to me! And I’m not worried about the time frame, I’m perfectly fine with waiting (I’m actually moving this week!) I can’t want to see what you do!
@Deramadus

Thank you!! Hamlet is my absolute pride and joy. I love him to bits <3

That all sounds fair to me! And I’m not worried about the time frame, I’m perfectly fine with waiting (I’m actually moving this week!) I can’t want to see what you do!
Akhilleus.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6