Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Silhouette Style Art
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Deramadus
1.4kg is perfect!! Also I cant wait for the sketch to see what you have!! And id love the yellow accents on just his apparel and the orb is possible!!!

edit: Sorry for the late reply, sleep and school are amazing time consumers
@Deramadus
1.4kg is perfect!! Also I cant wait for the sketch to see what you have!! And id love the yellow accents on just his apparel and the orb is possible!!!

edit: Sorry for the late reply, sleep and school are amazing time consumers
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@Laoshu

Alright great! Feel free to send the payment through a one-way CR. :) I've already sketched up an idea, but it needs a bit of tweaking so I'll send it to you when I'm happy with it. And got it - not sure if I'll have the yellow cover his entire apparel pieces/orb, or if it'll just be more shading, but we'll see when I get there.

And not a problem friend! I am in the exact same boat as you. Currently the only time I have to do art is in between classes or right before I have to go to sleep. ^^; So yes, time is short for both of us it seems.
@Laoshu

Alright great! Feel free to send the payment through a one-way CR. :) I've already sketched up an idea, but it needs a bit of tweaking so I'll send it to you when I'm happy with it. And got it - not sure if I'll have the yellow cover his entire apparel pieces/orb, or if it'll just be more shading, but we'll see when I get there.

And not a problem friend! I am in the exact same boat as you. Currently the only time I have to do art is in between classes or right before I have to go to sleep. ^^; So yes, time is short for both of us it seems.
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
Alright, bust example is finally up!
Alright, bust example is finally up!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Zmeya *Flops over* It is done! Sorry for the wait, although I can't say this won't be a common occurrence... I hope it's to your liking! Let me know if you want anything tweaked/a different scan taken. Thank you for being my first commission! Have a good day. :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/iz4gdCtl.jpg[/img]
@Zmeya

*Flops over* It is done! Sorry for the wait, although I can't say this won't be a common occurrence... I hope it's to your liking! Let me know if you want anything tweaked/a different scan taken. Thank you for being my first commission! Have a good day. :)
iz4gdCtl.jpg
[cener]@Deramadus
I love it! :D Thank you for letting me Commission you, this is amazing!
[cener]@Deramadus
I love it! :D Thank you for letting me Commission you, this is amazing!
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@Zmeya

Of course! I'm glad you like it! Please just remember to credit me wherever you post it, either through linking to my profile or this shop. Thank you! :)
@Zmeya

Of course! I'm glad you like it! Please just remember to credit me wherever you post it, either through linking to my profile or this shop. Thank you! :)
Pinglist:
@Doodeedoodah

Hey! Not sure if you remember, but a while ago you asked to be put on my pinglist for art of one of your Faes. If you no longer want art from me, let me know and I'll take you off the pinglist, no worries! :)

In any case, we're open again!
Pinglist:
@Doodeedoodah

Hey! Not sure if you remember, but a while ago you asked to be put on my pinglist for art of one of your Faes. If you no longer want art from me, let me know and I'll take you off the pinglist, no worries! :)

In any case, we're open again!
@Deramadus

Aaah yeah I remember your art! I'm a little poor at the moment but I'd still be interested so please keep me on the list. ^^
@Deramadus

Aaah yeah I remember your art! I'm a little poor at the moment but I'd still be interested so please keep me on the list. ^^
art_shop_mini_banner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0t2.pnghatchery_minibanner_by_doodeedoodah_df4q0tl.png
@Doodeedoodah

Alrighty, will do! Thank you for your continued interest! Come back whenever you wish. :)
@Doodeedoodah

Alrighty, will do! Thank you for your continued interest! Come back whenever you wish. :)
[center][emoji=chameleon size=1][/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6